[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that when a virgin woman has sex for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: i_don_t_understand.jpg (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
i_don_t_understand.jpg
47 KB, 320x240
Is it true that when a virgin woman has sex for the first time she is mentally imprinted with the guy that took her virginity and will always long for him
>>
Can someone help me out with this?
>>
>>29228103
Whenever you lose your virginity you have a connection with that person. I lost mine in the spur of the moment one night while drunk.

I dont regret it and I have the girl on fb and shes an awesome girl. We dont talk much but when we do its always friendly and I met up with her since a few times as friends.

Girls do get more attached though, my friend took a chicks virginity and shes obsessed with him.
>>
File: 1456253439474.png (36 KB, 633x470) Image search: [Google]
1456253439474.png
36 KB, 633x470
>>29228220
Damn.. A girl at work that I was having feelings keeps talking about the guy that took it from her almost a year and they have never gone out. But she talks about him like they're married.
>>
You never forget your first time OP.
>>
File: 1462940670603.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462940670603.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29228352
But will she long for the guy who took it? I don't care if she remembers but will she deep down want to be with him even if she's with someone else?
>>
>>29228400

Well they romanticise their first time so they can believe it was the magical experience they were told to expect. Most guys will move on though, so it's not a huge problem.
>>
>>29228103
Has nothing to do with the actual sex, and all to do with how you feel about a person.
I imagine if she ended up hating that person, she wouldn't long for him.
>>
>>29228443
So I'll never live up to the lie she's told herself?
>>
The guy who took my virginity was a stoner idiot who couldn't stop commenting about how I hit the trifecta of the youngest girl he's ever fucked, the first virgin he's ever fucked, and the first girl with braces he'd ever fucked. I now realize that he's probably molesting kids right now and kind of just want to end his life. Oh and he had sex with a thick blonde babe the next day and then told me about it himself while laughing about how great she was. It kind of just makes me want to end his life even all of these years later.

If "mentally impacted" can include "suspicious and bitter as hell forever" then I agree 100% op.
>>
>>29228530
Hah, I love when femanons get fucked over because they are retarded when it comes to choosing partners
>>
File: 1447969219700.jpg (97 KB, 581x800) Image search: [Google]
1447969219700.jpg
97 KB, 581x800
>>29228103
Actually, women forget about ANY past guy as soon as a better one comes along.
>>
>>29228443
>Most guys will move on though
This, like I said I was over it next morning. We were cool and had an amazing night but after we left there was no feelings towards her. Other then her being an awesome girl.
>>
>>29228594
So it's no where in their subconscious?
>>
>>29228714
You know how women seem so surprised at why men make a big deal of their past?
It's because they are driven purely by the emotions they have at the very moment. That's why women also move on so much faster than men after a break up.

If it's not a horrible memory then there is very little chance it would ever resurface.
>>
>>29228940
This isn't true at all. I had a 9 month long relationship before and I was hung up on the guy pretty badly for a year. I even found someone more attractive, that I've been with for almost 3 years now. I still think about my other exes all the time, too. I still care about all of them but thankfully don't want to be with them anymore. I was suicidal after the guy I dated for 9 months broke up with me, and another time with a different breakup.

I hold on to stuff and don't let go...
>>
File: cheers.png (240 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
240 KB, 512x512
>>29229025
>This makes me feel bad so I will deny it
Get off the board, roastie.
>>
>>29228319
Then she has a crush on the dude.

If she dated you she might or might not get over the other guy but losing her virginity wasn't the only thing that started her crush.
>>
I deflowered two girls so far
I dont give a damn if they still think about me
It even makes me happy to know I'll be imprinted into their mind for all eternity because I never gave a single fuck about them :)

Also virgins suck hard in bed
>>
What about girls that had a crush on you, but you never gave them a chance and ignored them*?
*Because you felt like shit.
>>
>>29230115
>Also virgins suck hard in bed
This, holy fucking shit. Never fuck a virgin girl unless she's super hot and you can be assed to stay around to fuck her enough that she gets good
>>
>>29228319
Stop right there. Girls often talk about other men as a way to actually get YOU more interested.

If a girl talks about liking another guy or another guy liking her, it's basically a way of telling you to hurry the fuck up or she might get with someone else.

I'm not saying it's for certain, but it's a very common thing guys misinterpret.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.