[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird going to the movies alone? I mean no one is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461354479741 (1).jpg (128 KB, 479x478) Image search: [Google]
1461354479741 (1).jpg
128 KB, 479x478
Is it weird going to the movies alone? I mean no one is going to the movie to spot out losers who seat by themselves, but it still feels wrong to go alone.
>>
Its like you dont know about the no-singles policy
>>
Sit DIRECTLY next to a loving couple so it seems like you're all friends and you get to make the couple very uncomfortable. It's okay if they move: just know they felt really awkward and conflicted about moving seats and that feeling will stick with them.
>>
>>29228069
Is that a real thing where you live?
>>29228084
Thats just diabolical. Not try to ruin others experience
>>
>>29228056
It's weird but since you're loner you can do whatever. It's not like you care about society's standards anyway.
>>
>>29228056
>Is it weird going to the movies alone?
No.

Do you really think some random person is going to even be paying enough attention to you to notice you're at the movies by yourself, let alone give even half a fuck?
>>
>>29228069
This
Fuck the Batman shooter for making this a thing
>>
I go to movies alone all the time. I find it weird when people are going to movies with friends. The sole purpose of going to a movie theater is to watch a movie, unless you are having a bad day and need to shoot someone in the face.
>>
>>29228084
there are actually people that think like this
>>
>>29228056
>Have Tuesday/Wednesday off
>Go to the movie at 12pm middle of the week
>Nobody there
>Watch Fury Road in 3D with only 2 other people in the theater
>We're all just single dudes
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Everyone's a Dan. Just watch the Warcraft movie already.
>>
>>29228143
This. Went to see guardians of the galaxy alone; was great didn't need to share my popcorn and no awkward attempt to talk about the movie afterwards
>>
>>29228260
Will do. Hope its good
>>
I prefer going alone sometimes. I buy two seats if there's fold up arms and get heaps of filthy muchies. No one give a flying fuck about you.
>>
>>29228056
Don Draper went to the movies alone.
Unless you look shady it's fine.
>>
>>29228056
>he still visits the cinema
how is the kino jew treatin' ya?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.