[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will work to become rich, fit, and confident. Just so I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454720801156.jpg (47 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1454720801156.jpg
47 KB, 500x495
I will work to become rich, fit, and confident.

Just so I can reject every woman that works up the courage to approach me.

Seeing them broken, in disbelief, is the only thing that satisfies me.
>>
It's not that great once you experience it. It's just another broken individual with crushed hopes. You will see yourself in them and realise you just added to the mess that weighs us all down since birth.
>>
This reminds me of trump
>>
>>29227892
moralfag gtfo

this is also a dream of mine, op
>>
>>29227793
>>29227892
being rejected isn't a big deal for a woman, it is just an inconvenience and they will be fucking chad a few days later

to a man being rejected means months of loneliness and possibly the last chance to be with someone he would have easily spent the rest of his life with in a heartbeat
>>
>>29227892
I never asked for this feel, but holy fuck I felt it.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 225x224
>>29227892

This.

Basically like kicking a random dog at the park that's hungry because other dogs don't come up to you when have nothing to feed ten with

Women want a man not a boy. And rejecting some good girl won't make it any better.

You're just a butter virgin if you fantasies about saying to girls "no you give me YOUR jacket IM cold"
>>
>>29228036
i'll gladly be the butter virgin, i'm sick of using margarine on my food anyways
>>
>>29228036

10/10 Autism incarnate

Seriously I can't tell if that was a serious analogy, or if you are just severely retarded.
>>
>>29227793

OP, I support what you're doing but you must understand.

The sexual market is over saturated with guys desperate for pussy, while not many may be rich, you're kidding yourself if you think muscle auto puts you in top 30 percent of men. A lot of men go to the gym, all having the same thing in mind.

With the threshold of women becoming more vain and more unattractive while simultaneously having extreme high standards, men lower theirs to compensate for said over saturation.

Point I'm trying to make is, you reject them, they shrug you off for 10 SECONDS MAX then move onto the next beta chump.
>>
>>29227793
I do this, I am 6 foot 6 with the whole surfie going on.
Sometimes I ask for there number but instead I give them mine later on il get a text and more then not I don't reply.
Find friendlyjordies surfie video and that sum it up.
>>
File: 1421007592865.gif (1013 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1421007592865.gif
1013 KB, 500x300
>>29227793
My life goal too desu
>>
Nothing more satisfying than rejecting girls after getting no attention in highscool. Got inspired by zyzz (was typical nice guy skeletor) and wondered why girls kept going for chads. Started working out and acting alpha until I just became a chad. Don't let that dream die OP.
>>
>>29227793
I have similar goals; except in addition to rejecting women I also want to reject all the fucking fake "friends" who enjoyed making fun of you to elevate their own pathetic sense of self worth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.