[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
latinas thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
Are latinas really that crazy? Post some pictures and share your stories.
>>
This right here is Nicole

She's Dominican

She was the only girl that ever actually cared about me
>>
>>29227835
She looks pretty, moar pics?
>>
>>29227835
I think you posted about her in another thread too, anon. Why can't you talk to her now?

She's also pretty cute.
>>
I have a crush on this girl, her mannerisms are so feminine I would wife her anytime
>>
Yup, sometimes the savage native comes out in her like the vile monkey she is.
>>
>>29228008
looks kinda weird on pictures though, irl she has a more natural smile and she is giggling all the time, it's sad that I will never talk to her
>>
>>29227888
Here you go, I might have one or two more for you

>>29227901
Yep in the what's her name thread. I was homeless a couple years ago when I was in high school and my family ended up in a shelter. She came to the shelter with her father a few months later. She was my only reason to smile for the next year.
Everyday she would flirt with me and tell me how much she loved me and hug me and shit. I was a depressed little asshole and I always brushed her off like I had better shit to do (protip: that "better shit" was sulking). She ended up leaving suddenly and we lost contact. I found her Instagram last week and now I can't stop thinking about why I didn't just admit that I loved her too. I'm too scared to even follow her or message her because she might not feel that way anymore. Meanwhile I haven't had anyone, not even my own family show me the type of love and care she gave me. Idk man I fucked up badr
>>
File: tumblr_nyw7umUwEa1uojyv5o1_500.jpg (56 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyw7umUwEa1uojyv5o1_500.jpg
56 KB, 500x501
I used to live with this girl. She jokingly said in some stupid /r9k/ thread that she had an extra room for me to sleep in. The joke was on her though, because I took a bus to her city and moved in with her.

We didn't really get along well. I'm pretty autistic and reclusive, and she interpreted that as me being angry with her. I was supposed to do chores for her in return for free room and board, but I'm not really good at anything, so she slowly dropped each of my duties until I wasn't really doing anything for her. That's probably why she kicked me out after a month. Maybe me drinking all her booze all the time had something to do with it too.
>>
I fucking love latinas
>>
>>29227888
You're in luck

Oregon trail
>>
>>29228221
why

ori ori ori ori ori
>>
>>29228124
You were leeching off her?
>>
>>29228323
Yeah, pretty much. She was very nice. I don't think she knew what she was signing up for.
>>
>>29228344
Sorry anon. How are you doing now?
>>
>>29228051
Why don't you try contacting her? You literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>29228308
Because they are, objectively, the best
>>
>>29228383
I'm okay. I don't know where I'm gonna live next month, because I ran out of money. Maybe it's time to live with a fembot again.
>>
File: BtZYLlXCAAA8rS2.jpg (68 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
BtZYLlXCAAA8rS2.jpg
68 KB, 600x899
tfw no latin qt
>>
>>29228429

fuck man she's hot. I'm a normie and i would totally move in with her and do chores for her. I would even get a job and pay rent
>>
>>29228429
Where are you right now my beloved anon?
>>
>>29229024
I'm living in a shitty neighborhood in west Philly.
>>
>>29229061
Hope you find a comfy bridge to live under
>>
>>29229075
I look forward to living a cozy life as a stinky old troll.
>>
>>29228040

Jynx Maze little sister
>>
File: westphiladelphia.jpg (164 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
westphiladelphia.jpg
164 KB, 600x450
>>29229061
were you born and raised there? perhaps you spent most of your days in the playground?
>>
>>29228701
moar OG
>>
File: best.jpg (24 KB, 439x740) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
24 KB, 439x740
>you will never ever ever have this
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.