[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw he never got back to the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: samjack.jpg (108 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
samjack.jpg
108 KB, 1500x1200
>tfw he never got back to the past
>>
>>29227666
he doesn't want to later in the comics
>>
>>29227706
Fuck the comics, faggot. We're talking about the cartoon.
>>
>>29227706

>comics

not canon
>>
Adult swim is rebooting it this year, he might go back
>>
>>29227666
Aku was the only one with the power to shift him into the future. No form of magic, not even his sword, could allow him to go back to the past.
>>
>>29227749

>Aku was the only one with the power to shift him into the future.

The guardian of the time portal can send him back and forth through time too. In fact, I'm pretty sure there were a number of characters who could do this throughout the series.
>>
>>29227823
You see. I don't understand this; why didn't he simply just get from point A to point B (disregard the show completely) and try to go to whomever to send him back to the past and finish off Aku. Also, how did the series ever end? I never finished it.
>>
>>29227666
Top play done shitty games that suck ass?
>>
>>29227740
They ALWAYS ruin everything they 'reboot'.
Look at what the fuck they did to Teen Titans.

Childhood #ruined, senpai.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.