[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /r9k/ since I was a little child, I always self-inserted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.jpg (47 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
47 KB, 640x530
Hello, /r9k/

since I was a little child, I always self-inserted myself in as a character in movies, cartoons, books and anime.
In my fantasy, I would be the mysterious omniscent character who gave advice to the real characters of a particular show, and help them overcome their struggles while also slowly becoming friends with them.
I have been doing it since forever, and I'm 26 now.

Any of you anons share similar fantasies or imagine yourselves in complex fantasy worlds?
>>
>>29227546
I actually do. I keep a running story in my head to fill the sound of silence it really helps and is a great escape.
>>
>>29227546
Most of the time when I run a fantasy story in my head. I'm always a caretaker, someone that no matter how dark it is never forgets there is hope.

I always feel really comfy when I think about myself in that way. Now it's even something I aspire to and find meaning in
>>
I used to do this or something similar, I guess, but somewhere along my teens I grew out of it and now I've lost 90% of my ability to (day)dream ;_;
>>
File: 1460114981342.png (82 KB, 432x486) Image search: [Google]
1460114981342.png
82 KB, 432x486
Every single introverted individual does this, anon.
There's a reason they're called the "melancholic helpers".
Bet my shit you're an INTP\INTJ too.
>>
>>29227546
You're not alone friend. If I didn't self insert like I do, I think I'd have gone insane by now.
>>
>>29227546
Does anyone wanna share what they dream about? I would really like to see if we line up in any way
>>
>>29227546
Damn I do exactly the same thing.
>>
>>29227546
What's your favourite anime bud?
>>
>>29228280
I just woke up and I dreamed about GTA6. I was playing a Samurai with Magical powers then I forgot it was a game so I became the Samurai myself.
Really cool dream, I was able to fly and to throw fire balls.
I don't get why it was about a new GTA tho, I've never played GTA5 or another GTA for years.
>>
I do the same thing, especially with the OT of Star Wars. Just want to be Luke 2bh.
>>
>>29227546
Hah, mysterious character composed of all smells.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.