[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could one obtain a boyfriend from an anime convention? I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 540x540
Could one obtain a boyfriend from an anime convention? I was kind of planning to make myself one of those "free hugs" tag and just squeeze everyone who looks nice enough.
>>
File: 1465718987.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1465718987.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>squeeze everyone
>nice enough

Proof that all altruistic actions are based on selfish goals.
People are despicable things.
>>
>>29227329
Are you a boy or a girl?

And there are much less autistic ways to meet people at anime conventions
>>
>>29227392
I don't have a fetish on being excessively physically intimate with someone who disgusts me.

If you didn't shower this week, you're not getting a hug.
>>
>>29227419
My gender is one of those that have a medical diagnosis, but technically speaking I'm female.

It's rude to talk to strangers in my country and every time I've tried I either get flat-out rejected, he doesn't notice, or pretends to not notice as a way of rejecting me. Not sure how to be less autistic.
>>
File: hbA77cD.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hbA77cD.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1200
I'd be your boyfriend if I wasn't mentally incapable of complex relationships like that
>>
>>29227439
my point exactly, you're denying hugs to the ones that need it the most
you're not hugging people because it's the right thing to do, you're doing it because, to put it in your own words, your 'fetish'

now don't take this personally. My actual point is that people in general have no sense of charity. I don't and you don't. If we would stop pretending the world would be a fairer place.
>>
>>29227392
a selfish action doesn't necessarily make it a bad one you big ding dong
>>
>>29227329

>and just squeeze everyone who looks nice enough.

Translation:

>I will squeeze anyone at that convention who looks even remotely similar to Chad, because I can't go to a normal place to find Chad, because Chad doesn't want me

Cunt.

Oh, and don't pretend you like nice guys either. Women don't like nice guys, they just want Chad.
>>
>>29227519
I don't know who hurt you but I really don't have the spoons to be your therapist today.

I just want to hug a fat boy and enjoy the soft and warm. Consider seeking the same.
>>
>>29227550
Women DO like nice guys. The problem is that you are not as nice as you think.
>>
>>29227519
i like you anon. you've got shit figured out.
>>
>>29227577
>needy, demanding, whiny and obviously damaged bitter cynical fuck
>got shit figured out

Y'all motherfuckers need psychiatric attention.
>>
>>29227519
>>29227550

The world isn't a fair place, get the fuck over it. If it bothers you, the only thing there is left to do is

1. Prove everyone wrong and actually go out and make yourself happy (which isn't gonna happen)

so that basically leaves you with the option of offing yourself.

So long as people are able to delude themselves into thinking they're better than they are or that others are worse than they are, they will. The only thing you can do about that is to off yourself, or if you weren't browsing /r9k/, do something about it.
>>
Please don't ruin anime conventions with your normalfaggotry. People like you are the reason my local cons are now just market stalls and amateur models cosplaying as things they saw on tumblr that "looked cool", without having played, watched or read the material the character originates from.
>>
>>29227556
eh, I just felt like arguing. I in fact I have lots to do and no motivation, so I come here to disturb the waters.
I'm sure there are others like me.

>>29227577
Sometimes I have to throw my edges. Better here than in the real world.
>>
>>29227606
then where do I obtain a fat guy that lets me touch
>>
>>29227519
people who go to conventions without even washing don't deserve hugs. It's fucking unbearable
>>
File: 1410210369181.jpg (380 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1410210369181.jpg
380 KB, 4040x626
>>29227634
Dating sites.

Nerds gather for specific purposes, unlike normalfags who just want to gather for the sake of gathering. When you invade such a gathering without intent to participate you invite its destruction and that's a damn shame for the nerds because it's difficult to get a bunch of people with poor social skills together for some very esoteric hobbies. It can take years for a good group to form, but it could be ruined in the course of a few weeks.

Don't contribute to the destruction of our hobbies because you want to date one of us. It is not a kindness, it's not something we want. Participate if you enjoy the hobbies, but don't fuck this up for us.
>>
>>29227567

Nice stale meme. I never said I was nice at all. But no, women don't like nice guys.

>>29227604

How on earth could you be this arrogant, especially if you're the one that made the thread? You're acting like you're superior to others yet you're just a dumb whore that Chad ignored. You're a female, so your opinion does not matter and all you can do is be edgy when challenged. Female loser.
>>
>>29227905
I've tried dating sites. They're full of polyamoristic genderfluid tumblrfeminists and I just want a normal guy.

I do watch an anime every once in a while and my squad will go anyway.

>>29227909
That was not OP, but as OP, I'll say he has a point. You DO need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29227998

Why? Is it because I'm making you uncomfortable? Just because some autistic neckbeard types out some long angsty post, doesn't mean I have to listen to him because he's some bug authoritative figure on the Internet.

You're a dumb cunt, and you know I'm right. You see how you're talking to me right now? This is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>29228088
No, YOU are an abrasive cunt.
>>
>>29228194

Nice deflection you bitter whore. Look in the mirror, you are the problem, nobody else. This is why Chad won't date you, and even average boys stay away from you.
>>
>>29228088
>autistic neckbeard

Do you roasties all read from the same script?
>>
>>29229237

Thanks for the bump. I'm not a woman. I was lead to believe that another man was defending the OP cunt, at which point I used "autistic neckbeard" as an insult against him. I try to reverse what they commonly say and throw it back at the white knights.
>>
>>29227329
find boy you like at convention, talk for a bit, give number repeat.

afterwards talk to the boys you gave your number to and date the best and make the rest orbitors or back ups

it's female 101 m8

I've found it's more acceptable for people to approach each other in these cons (shared interests etc) and at least in my country guys are really happy to be approach by a girl ( even just to talk)

I'd be a bit nervous but happy
Obviously not all people would be but you can normally tell by observing them e.g. if there is an open or closed group etc
>>
>>29227487
does your genitals stick out or are they contained inside you

ie penis or vagina
>>
>just squeeze everyone who looks nice enough.
And then cry rape about everyone who doesn't "look nice enough" ( read: isn't chad ) takes up the free hug offer

Typical roastie sluts
>>
>>29227329
Another reason not to go to weird nerd conventions. Random cunts charging at you, attempting to grab you and hold you. Jesus christ.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.