[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving /r9k/ forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1461397489904.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1461397489904.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
Why haven't you left yet?

You know this place is source of all your problems
>>
>>29227314
it's only my first week here, seems kinda fun tbrhwyl
>>
>>29227314
all of my problems have improved since i've been coming here

every single one

it's about what you do with what you view, not just what you view

maybe if you're rretarded enough to let everything you see just become your reality without your approval you shouldn't come here but i am a lot better than you if you'r elike that
>>
/r9k/ has actually been very useful at times, and still continues to be so despite being overwhelmingly shit

the source of all my problems was masturbation addiction. But instead of making my life perfect, solving that issue only revealed hundreds of other smaller problems to tackle.
>>
I don't fit in anywhere else
Being alone physically but in some sort of contact with others that have the same problem is better than being completely alone all the time
>>
File: oyasumi.jpg (75 KB, 900x642) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi.jpg
75 KB, 900x642
been here since I was 16, no end in sight :^)
>>
>>29227383
What are some of the "hundreds of other smaller problems"?
>>
File: bawwtransbloodtears.png (15 KB, 293x295) Image search: [Google]
bawwtransbloodtears.png
15 KB, 293x295
I tried, Anon... I... I... I re-really... really... tried...
>>
File: i-tried-anon.png (23 KB, 368x387) Image search: [Google]
i-tried-anon.png
23 KB, 368x387
>>29227445
Wow, this actually turned out to be a better screencap than I could ever imagine. Saved.
>>
>>29227314
No.

Normies and Chads are the source of all my problems.
>>
>>29227441
things related to being NEET. autistic, poor, dumb, and still preoccupied with sensuality and addicted to internet
>>
>>29227407
so you've been here since 4 years in the future?
>>
>>29227314
This place isn't the source of my problems. Merely a symptom
>>
File: 1427272191163.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1427272191163.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>this place is source of all your problems

Spotted the norman.

Le just leave le creepy website and bee urself haha
>>
>Source of all my problems
Naw, not everyone here is as simple as you anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.