[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Trump'll mean to the Beta Uprising? Personally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
What do you think Trump'll mean to the Beta Uprising?

Personally, I think he's the only chance we got. We can finally kick out all the shitskins plaguing up this shit. That way women will have to settle for white men once again. Much of the cuckoldry and unfaithfulness of women these days are not only due to the availability of shitskins, but the SJW/PC climate we live in. We squash that, and women will finally go back to being good, loyal members of society. We'll be able to retain the second amendment, giving us the means to take matters into our own hands if anybody acts out. The threat of Islam will be kept overseas, and hopefully make it harder for foreigners in general to move here without proving themselves worthy. Most Chads are too busy buying into the SJW and liberalism (in order to get laid), so we can take them out before they have a chance to assimilate. And we won't have to worry about our daughters corrupting our lineage with non-white genes.

Trump's our guy, robots.
>>
>>29227293
and pol is leaking again, just like the anus of your mom.
>>
>>29227293
>Trump
>6'2"
>daddy's money
>trust fund
>billionaire

>for robots

He isn't just a Chad, he is the Chad, you retard.
>>
File: 1460154991826.png (44 KB, 388x235) Image search: [Google]
1460154991826.png
44 KB, 388x235
Posts like these worry me because I can never tell if they're meant to be a joke or not.
>>
File: 843167781438806851.jpg (230 KB, 1484x960) Image search: [Google]
843167781438806851.jpg
230 KB, 1484x960
>>29227333
Trip Trips

Not only is he a turbo-Chad, he's cucking pol. They all think he's legit and not just helping his old pals Bill and Hillary out
>>
>>29227313
Says the redditor, LOL, It's so funny that whenever you reddit types feel the urge to post edgy stuff you come to 4Chad, and then whine and bitch whenever other edgy poster offend your hugbox.
>>
>>29227625
Haha he's just a businessman who does lots of deals. Read about it in his book, he's a genius ;^)
>>
File: Ezrax tells you hello.gif (1002 KB, 352x300) Image search: [Google]
Ezrax tells you hello.gif
1002 KB, 352x300
>>29227337
>Posts like these worry me because I can never tell if they're meant to be a joke or not.
That's how I've felt about Trump's entire campaign.

It was funny at first, but
>mfw he actually got the nomination
went from laughing to worried quick.
>>
>>29228178
Finally normies will feel fear. Normiepocalypse soon.
>>
File: vshrug.jpg (56 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
vshrug.jpg
56 KB, 560x407
>>29228230
If you say so, man. I'm hardly a normie but whatever.
>>
File: 1461892533318.jpg (88 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1461892533318.jpg
88 KB, 736x552
>That way women will have to settle for white men once again
>we could take them out before they have a chance to assimilate
You're very delusional friendo, just because there are less men doesn't mean all women will lose their standards. Even if all non-whites are kicked out there are still plenty of attractive white guys left or they could be lesbians. Also Trump is a Chad you double nigger.
>>
File: Average Trump Voter.png (13 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Average Trump Voter.png
13 KB, 325x325
>>29227293
>Trump
Mega-Chad.

>>29227625
Shows how smart /pol/ is. Pic related.
>>
Trump (or any president) cannot really do much at all. They can make statements, but can't actually facilitate real-life action unless the extremely corrupt gatekeepers let them. I like Obama for his speeches but realize that he had nothing to do with any improvements during his time as president. I seriously admire our current president but only as a person, because presidents cannot do anything on their own.
>>
>>29227293
You realise that even if Trump is elected he won't be able to do much. The legislative branch hates him and will block him doing pretty much anything meaningful. The senate controls foreign policy, and congress holds the keys to the budget. They can just block him adding new shit into the budget as a last resort. Even executive orders, as limited as they already are, could be blocked by the courts.

A Trump presidency would be pretty similar to Obama's last term in that nothing would get done. Congress would block Trump's stuff, Trump would veto congress out of spite, and they'd be a lot of shit-talking.
>>
>>29227293
>every post on /r9k/ is complaining about white women going after white chads
>/pol/ still thinks the problem is shitskins because of their cuckold fetish
i'll take a black beta over a white chad any day
>>
File: 1430182134720.png (184 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1430182134720.png
184 KB, 500x377
>>29227293
You think this guy gives a fuck about beta shits like us? He's a billionaire who see's people as being useful to his success or useless. WHICH ARE WE?

Useless. We are useless to everyone around us. We aren't even useful enough to be expendable.
>>
>>29227293
why is this place so obsessed with sex? It's literally just like jacking off in a wet potentially diseased pile of ground beef. If I was white I wouldn't even be worried about being cucked. Let some nigger sfuck your women you have so many pluses on them any way
>>
Didnt Trump say that he will force NEETS into labour?
How is he your guy?
Amerikeks i swear to god...
>>
A bunch of neets actually think trump is on their side.

Topkek
>>
He cant magically make the SJW go away.

The problem is rooted in the educational industry. You'd have to clean that out first. Oh and don't forget the countless people that already are SJW.
This is a problem that will be felt for decades, or even generations, since those degenerates will raise children.
>>
File: 1465522776957.gif (82 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1465522776957.gif
82 KB, 278x340
>>29228610
/pol/ posters pedestalize women the most. Even going as far as to suggest they'd be open to refugees as long as they're only women.
/pol/ is basically cavemen on an imageboard, territorial for no reason, incapable of logical thinking, following the high alpha, extremely protective of women, wanting to enslave women of another tribe.
Also explains why they scored lower than average on the 4chan wide IQ test.

Dom't know why they think that r9k, a board filled with people shamed from society, will somehow want to live their lives enslaved to some totalitarian shithole with promises of 1488
>>
>>29227293
I really really want trump to be president. Not because i like him or agree with anything he says, but because it could send America into turmoil and accelerate the inevitable collapse which so many amerifags are completely oblivious about.

Your time is coming to an end America
>>
File: america.png (1002 KB, 1324x4000) Image search: [Google]
america.png
1002 KB, 1324x4000
>>29229168
>completely oblivious about.
I know it's coming, I just want it to stay on life support long enough for me to get my degree and bail.

>inb4 ">american education"
Having a degree, ANY four-year degree, will open up visa possibilities all over the world so I don't have to settle on some third-world shithole to emigrate to.
>>
>>29227293
>I have a great idea, guys...
>Let's take down Chad...
>By making the Chaddest person on Earth president of the United States!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.