[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the only girl who asked you out became a lesbian bodybuilder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454517471733.jpg (26 KB, 408x402) Image search: [Google]
1454517471733.jpg
26 KB, 408x402
>tfw the only girl who asked you out became a lesbian bodybuilder

I just hope it wasn't because of me
>>
>>29227168
>tfw you've never even been asked out before, but someone actually confessed they had a crush on you. That someone being a gay dude.

Sometimes, I think being gay would be easier, but I don't want to. I feel no attraction to them.

Why is life so weird?
>>
>>29227201
Nah, if you live in a conservative shithole with bigoted parents, it's just hell. I mean, only like 1% of people around you of same age as you are theoretically attracted to you, and you'll be harrassed if you came out, and even then dating is not guaranteed if you are ugly or socially awkward like me
>>
>tfw the only girl who asked you out did it as a joke, then humiliated you in front of everyone, while simultaneously crushing your hopes
>>
>>29227168
>Being hit on by the gay dude at work.
>>
>>29227648
I came here to post this which is original
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.