[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She was beautiful and perfect, she didn't deserve to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Bzh6LbmCcAAGRNt.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bzh6LbmCcAAGRNt.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
She was beautiful and perfect, she didn't deserve to die. She was just a baby, she had her whole life ahead of her. I wasn't even a fan, but still, it's so incredibly sad. You guys are all sick freaks for making jokes and starting rumours and disrespecting her. I don't care who you are or how edgy you try to be, and innocent girl died in the prime of her life. Inb4 "I love when roasties die hurrr im original"
>>
She looks like me when I was going through my "long hair fuck the system" phase in high school.

I'm a guy.
>>
>he said while he probably made fun of some guy on facebook for not having enough friends

numale cuck worshipping any roastie that walks by
>>
99% of the people "upset" about her death didn't know who she was until today. Stop pretending like you actually care nornalscum, young women die every day.
>>
File: 1459038341668.jpg (139 KB, 727x768) Image search: [Google]
1459038341668.jpg
139 KB, 727x768
Thousands of robots kill themselves every day and your blubbering over a famous roastie you've never even heard of until now.

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1465680985564.png (18 KB, 403x359) Image search: [Google]
1465680985564.png
18 KB, 403x359
>>29226982
she was a roach I couldn't crush
>>
She is not innocent. She is a normie woman. She got born lucky(women and attractive) thanks to this she had better life than me. There is no reason not to hate her.
>>
You got off on the wrong stop, kid. The bus to Reddit is that way.
>>
>>29226982
Dat bitch is fugly tho, her life doesn't count
>>
>>29227020
I knew who she was I just wasn't the type of person to follow youtube singers. Its still sad to me for some reason. She was so young, it was just a normal day, she didn't even get to enjoy the summer
>>
This thread is bait as fuck. OP kill yourself
>>
>>29227022
You're* also how many people do you think are robots in the world and how many of those people kill themselves? Fucking use your brain dummy. I'm smarter than youuuuuu
>>29227028
Shhhhh go to sleep your mom is worried about you school tomorrow
>>29227049
Teach me how to be edgy like you
>>
>>29227071
You are one of those neckbeards who hates women and pees in bottles aren't you? Your input is invalid
>>
All memes aside, I'm indifferent. Her Titanium has become hilarious to me though. There's no reason for you to put her on a pedestal or anything. She's just another unfortunate murder victim with a now beautifully ironic song cover.
>>
>>29227057
>for some reason

That reason is because you're a normalfag desperately trying to fit in with all the other normalfags "upset" over the death of a girl on YouTube they've never hears before.
>>
>>29227008
I thought that WAS a long haired guy.
>>
>>29227084
>Shhhhh go to sleep your mom is worried about you school tomorrow

You're fucking retarded. It's summer, you moron. I haven't been in school for years and I know this, so you have no excuse. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29227084

it's the weekend dumb cunt, no school bitch
>>
File: 1460333170620.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1460333170620.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>29227084
>Correcting me

Also there are thousands of robots out there you fucking idiot.

Social ineptitude and reclusive behavior aren't rare genetic mutations like you normalfags make it out to be.
>>
File: suntoobright.gif (994 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
suntoobright.gif
994 KB, 200x150
she was a roach I couldn't crush = top kek
>>
>>29227084

Why are you even here? I'm sure you can have your feelings catered to on Reddit or do need to talk down to people to get your dick hard so you actively seek conflict?
>>
>>29226982
Who is she and what's the story with her? Sorry I'm a normie.
>>
>implying beautiful people don't deserve to die
you have no idea who she is or what she did. don't judge her by her looks or age
>>
im getting tired of seeing threads about this person. the bottom line is, we dont know what the situation surrounding her death is. theres a million different possibilities. she may have borrowed thousands of dollars from some male friend and never paid it back once she got famous, and she basically said fuck you. in which case, she deserved to die. she may have gotten a big head once she got famous and cheated on her loyal, loving bf whos been there for her through thick and thin. in which case, she deserved to die. she could have lied, cheated, and used people on her way to her supposed "fame", and destroyed some poor guys heart along the way. in which case, she deserved to die. maybe she stole her material and some guy actually wrote her songs, and when she got famous she told him to fuck off. that definitely deserves a bullet. im just saying theres a ton of different scenarios where she could be the evil one, and she may have deserved exactly what she got. we just dont know.
>>
I hope more cunts die violently, it makes life more enjoyable knowing that everyone gets shat on by death in the end. Rest in piss you fucking normie cunt :p
>>
>>29226982
This is a trap right?

Jsgejfnevsjrved
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.