[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ is full of fucking normal fags that all have relationship/sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
/a/ is full of fucking normal fags that all have relationship/sexual experience with women

literally how the fuck is that possible? i've been socially rejected because i'm an anime nerd yet these fuckers all seem to be normal functioning people despite spending time on a mother fucking anime forum of all things
>>
>>29226962

Anime is mainstream, anon. What do you expect?
>>
Reddit and other shit sites literally are stealing threads from here, so retards from there are coming for interest.
>>
>>29226977
not where i fucking live, sure highschoolers and early 20s faggots will watch the standard obligatory anime such as death note but that's about it

they don't watch comfy sol stuff like ichigo mashimaro or non non biyori and they don't watch timeless classics like ashita no joe
>>
>>29227017
In /a/ naruto threads get maxed out. that should be enough to know that it's the same people you're talking about in your town that have ruined the once glorious board that was /a/
>>
I've watched more anime than most pwople. I have an extensive collection of anime figures. I spend 10+ hours a day on the computer.
I'm also relatively handsome and don't have problems talking to people. I have a cute girlfriend with big tits.
The normies dont know a nerd exists among them and the nerds don't know I exist among them.

I am the stealthanon, more of us exist
>>
Anime became mainstream in the late 80's

Anyone who denies this is delusional
>>
>>29226962
/a/ is full of faggots and grills
there is your answer

long gone are the days of bitches and whores
>>
>>29226962
I think it's about balance desu
>>
>>29227017
>>29227017

>Not where I live

Ah yes, /a/ is populated from people entirely from your home town.

Again, anime has become more mainstream, 4chan is more popular, and most people aren't virgin. It's not surprising.
>>
>>29227037
i don't know what to do anymore
i accepted long ago that i'm a loser who isn't allowed to have sex/love in my life but jesus fucking christ i'm being made to feel like the loser of the losers
>>
>>29227079
there's always rape, if sex is all you want and you can't get it, rape us the way to go.
>>
Anime is normie tier as fuck now. Even the Moe shit is sometimes watched by Chad/Norman unironically.
>>
Anime is way more mainstream now and /a/ is mostly full of confidant weebs that have a social life.
>>
>>29227061
>anime became mainstream in the 80's
people literally saw akira and that was it that does not constitute mainstream

>>29227074
see above, nerd cutlure is being appropriated but true neckbeards are still very much virgins

>>29227161
you obviously aren't australian, we haven't even had anime aired on tv for years now
>>
I'm one of those normies hiding out here. I've been here since /r9k/ opened its doors. Being a huge fucking weeb isn't as big a turnoff to women as being a shut-in NEET hikokomori. I watch anime all the time, sometimes with women.

Your problem isn't the Korean drawings, son.
>>
>>29227319
lying on /r9k/ isn't going to make people think you are cool
get back to your homework kid
>>
>>29227319
It's like you literally haven't discovered that women are even more likely to like this shit than men.
>>
>>29227361 this post was directed at >>29227358
>>
>>29227298
Australian here, Anime airs on television, not that I watch television because there are much better options, I don't need Mr Shekelstein to tell me what to watch and when I want to watch it, but it does air.
>>
File: 824.gif (141 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
824.gif
141 KB, 250x188
>>29227361
>women are more likely to like anime than men
adorable
>>
>>29227402
afaik sbs 2 does a ghibli movie every now and then and abc3 is currently only showing a single episode of kamisama kiss on fridays

i admit i was exagerating when i said we don't have it air but compared to what was available on tv 12 years ago it is practically nonexistant
>>
>>29227406
the ultra weeb Japanese club in my high school years ago (graduated 2010) was 75% women, all three of my girlfriends have been anime nerds, literally all of the hookups I've had have been with anime nerds, and I didn't even have to settle for fat chicks. You people live in a bubble of nonsense.
>>
It isn't any better with /v/idya either. I feel disgusted when playing MMO's and hearing guildies talk about their succesful careers, going to gym and having gf's... all the things which a socially inept, obese loser will never get to experience.

Can't wait for the waifu age to begin. Then I'll create myself the perfect virtual world with no normies or other degenerates.
>>
>>29227494
>waiting for the waifu age
>doesn't like degenerates

I have bad news for you my friend
>>
>>29227494
fuck dude you just hit me way too hard with that
i remember playing nostalrius last year (rip) and i joined a party to do a dungeon and 3 of the 4 cunts were all talking about their wives/girlfriends
i "jokingly" i thought wow players were all virgins and they started acting all fucking weird after that
like i get that it's "current year" and all but jesus fucking christ is there any semblance of the perma virgin internet nerd left in the world? even on god damned 4chan it seems virgins make up less than 5% of the population

i'd go to wizchan but they are borderline no fun allowed
>>
>>29227542
Yep, it seems that Wizchan is truely the last bastion of freedom.

If you could multiplay Dwarf Fortress, maybe there it could be somewhat normie-free.
>>
File: chika smile.png (671 KB, 814x820) Image search: [Google]
chika smile.png
671 KB, 814x820
>>29227017
>ichigo mashimaro
you're the best anon~!
>>
>>29227568
Hi, some normies play DF too. We're taking everything you love and making it ours.
>>
The problem, if you consider it one, ain't anime itself. The biggest issue ain't that anime is socially unacceptable.

I'd say that the biggest potential issue lies in identifying with anime too much; possessing no hobbies or subjects of interest aside from chink-toons.

Further, putting damn near all one's free time into anime is likely to atrophy one's social skills, themselves possibly already weak. After all, you're glued to a screen observing the antics of 2d, impossibly-featured characters without even seeing another real human, much less engaging one in conversation.

I ain't saying it is morally bankrupt to watch chinese cartoons or anything. I love me some anime.

But for Gods' sake, don't identify with it.
>>
>>29227017
>standard obligatory anime such as death note
uwot?
If you watch anime above the age of 13 you are a weeb
If you are in your 20s and watched any anime besides Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Tsubasa, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh or Saint Seiya you are a weeb
Naruto is also normie-tier but only if you are young
>>
>>29227620
My daily routine:
1. wake
2. anime/vidya
3. work
4. party and drink and smoke until my roommates go to their night jobs
5. anime/vidya until I pass out

every once in a while have a girl over, maybe fuck her, then go back to watching anime or playing video games when she leaves

It's possible to have a balanced lifestyle and still be an animu nerd or a video game nerd
>>
File: 1412287439998.jpg (217 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1412287439998.jpg
217 KB, 800x600
>>29227647

>Have to share my board with normalfags like this

Why oh why
>>
>>29226962
stereotypes are based on the worst minority in a group, in the case of people who watch anime that's us, it is just a joke and most normies know that watching a few episodes of a popular anime won't turn them into a virgin
>>
>>29227627
Kill yourself you pathetic waste of flesh.
>>
>>29227627
I watch the new dragon ball and make comics like it, post them on my website, then get people to buy it for cheap and I also have ads.
House and wife incoming, plus I can lift 240, let's go bro, you telling me what to do? Huh, punk? There's a certain way all people should act based on your perception which is just an extension of your parents and hollywoods?
Get real, it's the strong who are right, and you ain't shit
>>
>>29227661
As usual, Mr. Robot totally misses the point.
>>
>>29227647
Oh, for sure.

If anything, I was agreeing with your ass, m8.

but don't worry rest of you guys, i'm a virgin like you

i just blend in and fabricate narratives pretty well
>>
>>29227713

>Normalfags think I care about their opinions or arguments

I wish every normie could adopt a trip so I could filter you all
>>
>>29227742
Glad you're OK with passively living a shit life, buddy.
>>
>>29227056
I really don't like this cat. I'm tired of seeing it.
>>
>>29227709

..and they say that the people who bullied robots will have "shitty lives". Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>29227790
Of course they don't. They aren't enormous pussies. Everything they ever told you about bullies getting their comeuppance was bullshit, and the sooner you see past that and fix your shit rather than believing in some Just World fallacy dogshit, the better off you'll be.
>>
File: 1337531963502.jpg (694 KB, 1920x3749) Image search: [Google]
1337531963502.jpg
694 KB, 1920x3749
>>29226962
It's been for a while. I care for relationships/sex so it's not that irritating to know that there's a sizable chunk of normalfags (22% non-virgin in 2012). No choice but to accept it since it's a big board.
>>
>>29227765

Not the same guy, but are you really so insecure that you must insult people you believe live shitty lives? Like if you really think that, why feel the need to get in that last jab?

Are normies just sadists and the satisfaction of one upping people in completely meaningless ways is the only thing that brings satisfaction to life?
>>
>>29227810
>fixing shit
>being a robot

Pick only one
>>
All the normies may watch a lot of anime, but I bet close to none of them can read Japanese like I can
>>
>>29226962
Basically you need to be an ungodly charismatic Chad. This kid I knew in high school liked mlp and anime and literally everyone was friends with him and he had girls all over him too
>>
File: 1418262608246.jpg (2 MB, 1848x6054) Image search: [Google]
1418262608246.jpg
2 MB, 1848x6054
>>29227820
And here's the 2014 one.
>>
>>29227855
These people actually do exist, and we walk among you. Observing. Judging. Helping those of you who want help, mocking those who refuse.

>>29227822
Yes. Fixing the tribe or rejecting those who won't meet the standards. Bullying is an evolutionary strategy designed to either repair to replace defects.
>>
File: 1454340043207.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1454340043207.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>>29227776
Why? What's wrong with kot blini?
>>
>>29227056
>I spend 10+ hours a day on the computer.
You can't be a normie while sitting in front of the computer 10+ hours a day. Nobody with a triple digit IQ is going to believe this bullshit
>>
>>29228061
10 hours of computer
5 hours of sleep
5 hours of work
4 hours of socializing

??? math, it especially works if most of your computer time is Facebooking with people you know IRL
>>
>>29226962
/a/ is like the third most popular board, /r9k/ isn't that far behind either. If you want to avoid normies you need to go to the extremely niche boards with threads that last for multiple years.
>>
>29228061
I never said I was a normie, the opposite actually. What I meant is that it is possible to be not socially retarded without being a normie
>>
>>29228196
>>29228061
Salsa salad
>>
I spend hours on r9k and /a/ i have also around 3k anime episodes watched as well read several mangas, i also have and had several onaholes including my dakimakura that btw me and my gf both cuddled.
As about my gf I dont think she has ever seen any anime series but you know what? I dont ever mention anime to the people i interact with unless its a joke about weebs, your problem is that your personality is based on anime thats why no one likes you, here know you know the truth.
>>
>>29228712
>3k anime episodes
That's hardly anything. Even assuming that all of it is from 1 cour anime that's still only 250 series.
>>
>>29226962
Why are you surprised by that? Even /r9k/ is flooded with normies that have sexual experience. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the vast majority on /r9k/ at this point.
It's sad that there is no where to escape from the normies anymore, but oh well. Just have to avoid them when you can.
>>
>>29228146
/po/?
Originale
>>
>>29229542
Nigga, what? I watched 23 episodes and people call me an anime nerd.
>>
>>29229656
You can finish that in literally a day. Fuck off.
>>
>>29226962
If those normies want to be loser we gonna treat them like losers, lets bully them, insults, shitposting, getspam, gore, CP, loli,etc.
that will solve the problems in every board
>>
>>29227877
>Bullying is an evolutionary strategy designed to either repair to replace defects.

WRONG
its a way to improve your own social position, simple as that, it only has the side effect of culling the shy.
good job killing the smart ones, barbarian
>>
>>29226962
seen a lot of people from /a/ on certain other forums
dont go there anymore because everyone there is a retarded normalfag
>>
>>29226977
This. You were born in just a bit too early. Chin-up boyo, you could have been a slave or a young man during ww2
>>
>>29230879
People who don't understand social values but aren't smart enough to figure out how to excel are worthless and we don't care if we trample them underfoot.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.