[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chad moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465271731852.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465271731852.png
242 KB, 640x480
>1:00am
>woken up by loud noises
>it's my brother's gf's mom screaming
>this white trash wigger hambeast has no regard to this being a family house
>she's inside my fucking house again
>probably let herself in
>she's banging on my brother's door
>screaming at her daughter for no reason
>calling my brother names
>all this has got me really pissed off
>storm out of my room
>call her a fat cunt and to get the fuck out of my house
>she turns around and starts rattling off some bullshit about "respect"
>i shit you not she says the word respect as she's in someone else's house doing this shit
>brother lunges at me slamming the door in my face
>apparently sensing that the hambeast was about to attack me
>i try to get open the door but it's clear my brother would rather die than let me continue
>he holds the door like it was the key to immortality
>she implies that me and her were about to "throw hands"
>i keep telling her to get the fuck out, say i'm going to call the cops
>give up and go back to my room
>can still hear her screaming about me insulting her honor
>again goes on a loud tangent abut "respect"
>finally leaves
It felt powerful. Immediately afterward my brother sorta respected me for standing up to her even though we hate each other. I should do this more often
>>
>>29226807
>still living with bro

You must be 18 years or older to post on 4chan
>>
>>29226807
>walk to the bathroom
>door is closed
>that weird jpg
>open the door
>turn on the light
>gorgeous roastie shitting in my toilet
>turn the light off and close the door
>>
>>29226843
i am 19, he's 17
>>
>>29226880
Well at least you toastied a roastie. Why do you and your bro hate each other? Sibling rivalry?
>>
Good work brah.

Can still make an alpha of you yet.
>>
File: Tumblr_mkbj3tw2nu1s92zk7o1_500.jpg (25 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_mkbj3tw2nu1s92zk7o1_500.jpg
25 KB, 250x331
>>29226807
That reminds me of my old days Carl. I would go out to the mall and try to pick up all the ladies. Usually I'd get a few numbers and quack it for the night. It's hard to believe, but I swear on Mein Kampf I'm tellin the truth. Of course I met Jimbo's mother and now I'm retired. There's not much evidence, but trust me this aint no shoah!
>>
>>29226908
He's been a piece of shit for a long time. He steals from my family, gets arrested, does drugs, throws tantrums where he breaks things and punches walls. He's just a mess. It's more accurate that he hates me for not approving/enabling his shit, and that I just don't speak with him anymore. He's hurt me too many times for me to treat him like my brother anymore. Though, tonight, after the incident, I saw him and said "you can't let people talk to you, or her (his gf) like that,". Normally this would piss him off but he just shrugged his shoulders and kept walking
>>
>>29226991
That sucks. Wonder how the hambeast knew your bro if he was a bad egg
>>
File: 1446448231727.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1446448231727.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>masturbating to picture of a celebrity girl I like
>cum
>switch over to a picture where she's smiling and looks happy so I know she enjoyed and consented with what has just occurred

I'm pretty Chad 2bh.
>>
I played high school football, and by played I mean be on the team
>>
>>29227016
The horribly ironic thing about it is that he's good boy around that girl. They're actually not getting into trouble.

The wigger hambeast is just an insane person barging into my house at 1 in morning to call her daughter a whore. Probably because she's jealous that her daughter is about a 7/10 when she's like a 2/10
>>
>>29226880
So I'm assuming the mother didn't want her daughter to be sleeping over a boys house and was enraged because of the most likely scenario of her daughter having sex?
Geez what a maniac
>>
>>29227067
Consent fap is best fap
>>
>>29227305
I don't really give a fuck what her thoughts on the situation were. Her behavior is completely unacceptable. She is a maniac.
>>
>>29227523
>get jacked
>simultaneously slam her and your brother's heads through the drywall
>enjoy chickum tendies in peace
>>
File: 1461668276558.png (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461668276558.png
131 KB, 500x500
>>29227622
>mfw i already have a daily lifting routine
working on it, anon.

the uprising is coming
>>
>>29227676
Make sure to post pics
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.