[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has /no friends/ here? >reconnect with some online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1427454735187.jpg (149 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1427454735187.jpg
149 KB, 803x688
Who else has /no friends/ here?

>reconnect with some online buddies I used to talk to
>they seem kinda quiet whenever I try to chat with any of them
>the group chat just went completely silent a few days ago
>pretty sure they all started a new chat without me because they don't want to talk anymore
>>
I guess nobody wants to post in my threads either.
>>
They probably hang out with each other more frequently thus have more inside jokes, are more comfortable around each other, have more things to talk and reminisce about , etc.

You can't just rejoin their circle and expect them to have stayed the same. No one will wait for you and stay stagnant until you return. You have to constantly make efforts to be interesting and prove to your friends that you are worth hanging around with.
Just keep talking to them it's not a 1 day process itll be even easier since you already know them.
>>
I will be your frand anon.
>>
>>29227077
I don't think it's that. I wasn't really gone for very long. They seem upset with me for some reason.

>>29227093
Thanks, anon. I'm not really good with starting friendships. I wish there was some way to skip right to being close friends with somebody.
>>
File: 1463013680028.jpg (7 KB, 198x193) Image search: [Google]
1463013680028.jpg
7 KB, 198x193
yes and I wear a plastic smile over it, I mean ideally you'd have good friends but since everyone has treated me like shit before I'm enjoying my free time.
>>
>>29227173
Do you play the PC gaymes anon? Steam?
>>
I don't have time for any real IRL friends. Work, sleep, and internet occupy 100% of my time.

I don't have much of a personality though, and I only feel like socializing maybe once or twice a week, so I accept that it's entirely my fault.
>>
>>29227200
The only games I play are all solitary, like sims and grand strategy and that kinda thing. I don't have a steam.
>>
>tfw had a circlejerk on discord
>tfw a friend I met from here invites some random girl
>tfw she ruins it and starts drama with everyone
>tfw she ended up fucking some guy at a con from my discord
>tfw she spread lies about me and everyone started to hate me
>tfw deleted discord and never talking to people online again
>>
The worst thing is when you spend your childhood wanting friends and wanting people to like you and hang out with you but nobody would ever be your friend and would treat you like a social outcast. Or they would use you and come over just to steal your stuff and leave.

But when you finally decide to say "fuck it" and give up on making friends and becoming distant and only keeping people at arms length suddenly you get these fucking people who want to be your friend. And you're at the point where you don't even want to have friends anymore and it becomes a hassle to be their friend and they keep interrupting your life because they want to hang out with you and you have to be social with them. And it's too fucking late to go back to wanting friends and start trusting people because you don't want to be hurt like you were when you were a kid. And you can never be close to these friends like you could have been if you weren't friendless as a kid.
>>
>>29227265
I've had something similar happen to me. This girl kept trying to flirt with me, but I wasn't really into her because she wasn't attractive. She made up this lie about how I showed her my cock or something, so I got kicked out of every group she was in because everyone didn't want to upset her.
>>
>>29226792
I don't have any. The closest I ever had was a small online community some years back that eventually went their separate ways. I've tried to make friends since, only to realize it's too much work for too little benefit to keep up with the level of communication effort involved. I've pissed off far too many people just because I don't care for talking/hanging out regularly. Not to mention I always hate having to defend my opinions. I don't get lonely. I decided that I enjoy it much better to spend my time doing my own hobbies on my own terms. If I ever get the urge to be social it works to just post comments on random websites no one will probably read anyway.
>>
>>29227398
Seems like the more you need someone, the less they want to be with you. I try not to need anyone anymore, because I'm too afraid of the day we're going to stop talking to each other.
>>
File: 76444554.jpg (9 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
76444554.jpg
9 KB, 399x388
>>29227265
GOD I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1465613375595.jpg (88 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1465613375595.jpg
88 KB, 900x600
I have a few friends on Steam but not any that i talk daily.
Also no IRL friends, even though i'm socially active (going to uni, having a job and such)
>>
i have a story about my desperation for friends. this happened yesterday.

>no friends, no contact with family
>walking home from gas station so i could ease the pain with alcohol
>it's 90 degrees outside
>very pregnant woman roughly my age approaches
>she asks for $2 for food
>i tell her we'll have to walk to get it because i don't carry cash
>we chat on the way and she seems extremely friendly
>she keeps giving me compliments and making me feel great
>things get slightly darker and she explains she has no place to stay for the night
>take her into the station to buy some food, whatever she wants
>withdraw $60 unprompted so she could get a motel room and cab
>she's like "holy shit really? oh my god, thank you"
>tell her i live nearby and she can come sit in the air conditioning until her ride arrives
>she asks me if i like black guys
>she pulls out a cigarette (don't forget, she's pregnant)
>she raises every red flag that has ever existed
>oh god it's too late to reverse this situation
>we're sitting in the house and she's telling me all of these crazy stories
>i get to see her face in the light and she looks like a meth head
>she mentions having 5 kids, and her black ex killed one of them
>tells me her new boyfriend is getting out of jail the next day (today)
>she shows his wigger ass picture to me, obvious meth head
>today receive call to hang out, politely decline
>i'm sitting here with a loaded shotgun and expect to spend the rest of my time in this house with one because it's pretty obvious I'm going to get robbed soon

What the fuck was I thinking. Don't talk to strangers don't let strangers know where you live don't don't don't don't be a fucking desperate drunk naive idiot like me
>>
>>29227895
You done fucked up, anon.
>>
>>29226792
I have no friends. People are filth all they do is make me want to curl into a ball and cry. Friends are only good ig you want to kill yourself
>>
>>29227398
Remember that time when you were a kid and you were cr y ing at the lunch table and no one tried to help you, They just tried their best to pretend you didnt exist? Thats life
>>
>Made friends with some assholes in college
>Put up with them because I thought they were my friends
>Senior year comes and they begin hanging around another group
>Slowly begin ostracizing me
>Still send me invitations to parties out of pity, but if I go they just pretend I don't exist
>Graduation comes, I get a job in a different country
>O boy this is a new start; I'll have new friends and a new life
>3 years go by and I'm still alone
>Social skills have deteriorated beyond saving
>Can't hold a conversation without blushing
>>
>>29227895
Hey at least that was social interaction, more than what most people on this sub get. It.could also be some interesting story to tell in a conversation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.