[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize THEY were behind this all...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
When did you realize THEY were behind this all...?
>>
Why didn't Cersei hire a red priestess to resurrect Joffery?
>>
File: 1460153556464.png (251 KB, 819x745) Image search: [Google]
1460153556464.png
251 KB, 819x745
is that a girl or a hobgoblin jesus christ
>>
>>29226694
she's my thronefu be nice
>>
>>29226690
Is she even aware of any red priestesses? Does she believe in the Lord of Light?
>>
>>29226711
Your thronefu looks like a fucking ogre look at her arms for christs sake
>>
>>29226690
I think the Lord of light only resurrects important people like john snow, otherwise you could just have no one ever die. Joffrey just wasn't meant to live
>>
>>29226774
they don't want to waste their mana, and ressuraction has a 30 episode cooldown sozzz
>>
>>29226663
Joffrey and Margaery were behind this all?
>>
>>29226774
is beric dondaeron important? I don't understand the significance of him or his group or any of that LSH stuff.
>>
>>29226663
Is any GoT character as sexy as Joff?
>>
>>29226831
he might be, or grrm just forgot about him, either way
>>
>>29226833
The hound is sexier than joffery.
>>
>>29226870
you wouldn't happen to be using a mac would you?
>>
>>29226870
>alpha as fuck
>survived his face being burned
>is tolerant and allows women to beat him in duels
>funny
>helpful
>good with an axe and a sword
>>
>>29226831
He was but HBO cut out the important thing he did back in book 3,it may or may not be brought back since they are finally getting around to Jaimes river lands redemption arc
They really fucked up these past few seasons have characters just go off in random directions and trying to make the women important, all Brienne had done in the books is wander around and get her ass kicked and they completely got rid of Davos' the north remembers scene
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.