[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do non virgin girls get mad at the fact guys prefer virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: Virgin vs NonVirgin.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
Virgin vs NonVirgin.png
40 KB, 809x994
Why do non virgin girls get mad at the fact guys prefer virgin females?
>>
Same reasons robots get mad at the fact girls prefer chads
>>
>>29226142
because it's one thing they can't change about themselves once it's gone, so they just declare that it's not important and if you want it you're a whatever

typical female behaviour
>>
File: sluts.jpg (112 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
sluts.jpg
112 KB, 520x588
>>29226142

Pic related

Yes, original!
>>
It's frustrating to see dumb native guys chase an idealistic standard that only keeps them more from ever getting laid. Better for them though, natural selection.
>>
Because the typical female mindset goes like this.

>Teens to late 20s fuck as many Chads as possible and have "fun"
>If Chad refuses to settle with them they go to plan B.
>Marry some beta who will actually love and care about them around age 30.
>If betas refuse to take used up women their entire plan falls apart and they end up alone.
This is why women hate it because you destroy their entire life plans.
>>
>>29226227
roastie detected. no hymen, no diamond.
>>
>>29226227
Slut detected

Original comment
>>
>>29226184
Sounds similar to sour grapes
>>
>>29226262
It's pretty much exactly sour grapes.
>>
>>29226227
As if reproducing with retarded cunts produces top quality genetic material.
>>
>>29226227
Who says we wouldn't fuck a non-virgin girl?

date and marry one? I can't speak for the rest but that's a big no for me
>>
Because when a guy says he wants a virgin gf he really means he wants a young loli because he is a closet pedophile.
>>
>>29226323
This.

"No hymen no diamond" doesn't mean you can't fuck sluts. It's just strictly a friends with benefits thing for me.
>>
>>29226227
>natural selection
Its funny because a pure girl will more likely want to start a family and not cheat on you while a slutty roastie only wants money and fat nigger cocks.
>>
>>29226279

Thought as much. My critical thinking skills don't work that well at midnight.
>>
>>29226182
This desudesudessu
>>
>>29226245
>>29226352
>no hymen no diamond
Question
What would you think of a girl who broke their own hymen with a dildo, but has never had sex before?
>>
At the end of the day men don't care what a woman does as long as she's hot. As long as she doesn't have hiv, she could be taking 23 cocks a day and she would still have millions of guys wanting to settle down and make her a wife...hell, a lot of them would take her even if she had hiv.
>>
>>29226385
Can they prove without a doubt that is how it happened? I would never believe a girl who claimed she broke it horse riding.
>>
>>29226385

Let me eat your pussy out and then I'll forgive you. Other than that, tough luck.
>>
>>29226386
This is true

but again why do women get so offended when guys prefer virgins to non virgins
>>
>>29226421
Because they feel they feel that they're being slut shamed. It's not because they feel jealous, normie men don't even like virgins.
>>
>>29226421

See >>29226211

Women fear being socially shamed, even when they are not being shamed at all. They latch on to men because men are superior to them.
>>
>>29226421
They take it as being called used up. To them it means that there was nothing that's worthwhile enough to you. It means that despite their personality, achievements, and looks something like that makes them completely inferior to someone who just isn't as experienced as them. They know virgins who are ugly and bitchy and thinking of them being superior drives them crazy. They want to feel wanted.
>>
/r9k/ wants virgin girls yet most of you would fuck a virgin then dump her instead of only fucking after marriage.Typical
>>
File: OKCupid shallowness.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
OKCupid shallowness.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>29226142
Women are irrational creatures.

They expect all men (including unattractive males) to lust over them but lack the cognitive processes required to accept the instances that said subjectively unattractive males do not find them attractive.

tl;dr want 'ugly' guys to want them but cannot fathom 'ugly' guys NOT wanting them
>>
>>29226433

That's too bad though. It's so sad these days that men are fucking ostracized for having our own standards in a female partner.

I don't give a FUCK if sluts and whores are offended at me not wanting their used goods, damaged goods asses. Relax, Bebe. Virgin women are great. A bit weird, but they just need someone to understand them.
>>
>>29226385
Theoretically that'd be fine, but since there's no way to verify it
>>
>>29226464
No I won't even have sex before marriage. Good luck projecting elsewhere roastie.
>>
>>29226464
Lots of projection there

have a story to tell us or is the roasty just a little toasty?
>>
Women don't want to be pre-disqualified. They want you to want them so that they can feel the power of saying "no." They want to be able to say "I don't like X that's just my preference," but begrudge a man for his.
>>
>>29226478
It doesn't matter if you think virgin women are great, most desirable men don't want shy virgins, They want outgoing sluts who know how to fuck and party. Women dont get mad when men say they prefer virgins because they're jealous, they get mad because they feel like they're being attacked, shamed and treated unfairly. It has little to do with being upset because you don't want them.
>>
>>29226464
Yeah, and? So?
>>
File: 1443985878913.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443985878913.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>>29226142
Honestly, I would love nothing more than a naive gf who thinks the absolute world of me, like I'm fucking James Dean or something.

Sucks, man. I unironically can't remember the last time any girl thought that way of me.
>>
>>29226227
R(oastie)IDF pls go
>>29226182
pretty much
>>29226385
as long as it wasn't a black dildo you still a pure maiden.
>>29226433
>normie men don't even like virgins
KEK

I see nothing wrong with a male virgin wanting to have his first experience with a female virgin,
This is what roasites don't get and why they chimp out.
>>
>>29226464
Can you provide to me an in-depth analysis of the experience being a sentient animal provides? Lacking any higher-order cognitive functions must be rough although you'd need self-awareness to even observe this phenomenon.
>>
>>29226142
>girls actually getting mad about /r9k/ what prefers
>my sides

As far as I'm concerned anyone posting here really shouldn't be that picky.

Also pic related is retarded and clearly made by someone who has never so much as made eye contact with a girl.
>>
>>29226517

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? So women sperg out because they get rejected, and men are supposed to feel bad about that?

Bebe, men are allowed to have their own standards in a partner. And I like virgin women because I have had sex before and it made me feel worse. I let people bully me into thinking male virginity was a bad thing. So when I think of female virgins, I think of what they have that I no longer do, and I really like them for it.

But yeah, you know it's irrational for women to sperg out because guys reject them for being sluts and whores.
>>
>>29226559
Well, it is true. Normie men don't like shy virgins. Is Stacy ever a shy virgin?no, she's out partying, wearing micro bikinis and having wild sex. Men don't give a shit if a woman is a huge whore with every std known to man or a virgin if she's pretty. You talk all this big talk but if an attractive slutty woman gave you any attention you'd be sniffing around her like a pathetic dog.
>>
>>29226604
This is what women actually believe

Moot lock
>>
>>29226588
>I like virgins
You're not a normie man, you're an insecure baby which is why you're on r9k. You'd choose having shitty mediocre sex with a virgin because you know that a woman who isn't a virgin would have better partners to compare you to.
>>
>>29226604
you are not even worth having a discussion with.
just one question are you a virgin?
>>
>>29226622
>>29226650
Hello newfriends! Consider not responding to shitposters in the future~
>>
>>29226644
More partners =/= better in bed
>>
>>29226622
>this is what women actually believe

It's actually true. Men don't really give a shit how terrible a woman is as long she's hot, any standard they had goes out the window when they have a chance with someone attractive.
>>
>>29226644

I only come here once in a while now, you insecure slutty female nigger baboon.

You couldn't hide your true self that well. You know that normal guys don't want to date or marry sluts and whores and it makes you bitter. It will never change. Stew in your rage, nigger.
>>
>>29226644
See, look at this shit they get so mad when men prefer virgins over non virgins yet can't explain it or see the reason behind it
>>
>>29226650
No I'm not and I also don't give a shit if you prefer virgins. I've been a virgin once, I didn't get treated any better as a virgin than I do now, so I don't give a shit. I'm just being real, you prefer virgins because you're insecure and obviously the relationships never work out for you since you're single right now.
>>
File: Typical college-aged woman.jpg (181 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Typical college-aged woman.jpg
181 KB, 1024x683
>>29226719
The majority of women are incapable of logical and rational thought processes.

Stop responding to newfag shitposters.
>>
>>29226702
Guys don't want to date or marry ugly women regardless if they're slutty or not. Being a Virgin isn't going to make an ugly woman popular and not being a virgin isn't going to make a hot girl less popular. a hot girl could be an aids infested crack whore but as long as she has a pretty face some beta will fall for her and try to "save her".
>>
>>29226719
>explains the reasoning
>LOL SO MAD CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN THE REASONING

90% of the conversations on here are unintelligent and unintelligible because instead of creating an argument that actually inspires thought and makes a point, you sperglords get super emotional and resort to name calling like it really gets you any where. This is why women don't want you. We can't speak to you and discuss anything because that isn't what you want to do. You think women are retarded and can't hold a conversation but you bring NOTHING TO THE TABLE. If you want intelligent conversation with a woman, start one. By automatically pegging every woman as a sub human entity you will never get want you want.

>mfw I'm the one autisming now

Fuck man
>>
>>29226789

Those types of men dig their own fucking graves. I have no intention of "saving" a woman in any way. It's so weird how people never shut up about "slut shaming" and how easy men have it yet they very idea of us having our own standards makes women fucking sperg out like the dumb slut whores they are.

Getting a hot girl would be great, yeah. I don't like ugly fucking women. But it's outrageous how you are denying that men like virgin women better here. I sure do. Lots of others guys do. I'm not sure how numerous they are, but they exist.
>>
>>29226719
I don't care if men prefer virgins but I also know this is false. Men don't care if a woman is a virgin or not if she's pretty but they like out going slutty stacys more than shy women.
>>
>>29226864

Shy women are sluts and whores, nigger Bebe. We all know that. Shut the fuck up or I will wreck you.
>>
>>29226789
Of course guys don't want to date or marry ugly women. Wtf does that have to do with virginity though? Every guy, normie or not, would prefer a virgin girl to a girl who's had a bunch of other cocks in her though, and you're going to have to deal with that.
>>
>>29226732
>No I'm not and I also don't give a shit if you prefer virgins.
kek, wow how deluded are you.

did you ex start bragging about how he took your virginity to everyone and that is why you are mad?
have you been rejected because you are no longer a virgin?
do you feel like you whole worth is defined by the man fucking your cunt and not by who you are?

>you prefer virgins because you're insecure and obviously the relationships never work out for you since you're single right now.
all this projecting.

no I'm single, and a virgin, because being a normie, has never been a priority of mine.
and that is exactly why I want a virgin girl,
I want someone who isn't easily influenced by peer pressure, someone who doesn't feel the need to fit in.
>>
>>29226875
> Shut the fuck up or I will wreck you.

Holy shit badass coming through! Don't offend this guy, he's serious trouble! I'm glad I'm on his bad side! Wow, threatening someone over 4chan, so brave, so noble, so scary!
>>
>>29226826
>wants a discussion that 'inspires thought and makes a point'
>spews personal attacks
You can find many men in this very thread on your level of intelligence as they are also all new and cannot stop themselves from responding to any poster that claims to be a female. You have no excuse to complain about your situation as your peers are all on the same level of subhuman intelligence.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x313
>>29226859
Men who are desirable do not prefer virgins. Only religious people and guys like the men on r9k prefer virgins.

In America, Chad is always dating a slutty beach babe Stacy.
>>
File: No arguments.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
No arguments.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>29226826
You almost had potential to make a point there but instead when completely off on "why no woman wants us" and having intelligent conversations with women

Also am I suppose to take your comment as proof women can hold intelligent conversations?
>>
Just admit that you want a virgin gf because she won't have anyone to compare your shitty self to.

Just because all sluts have had sex doesn't mean that anyone who had sex is a slut. Admit that it's your own weakness that makes you scared of non-virgins.
>>
>>29226913
In America, Chad always marries a virgin beach babe Stacy.
>>
>>29226879
>every guy or not would prefer a virgin

It's obvious you never go outside or interact with normal people. These days most normie men don't want some book worm who studies all day, they want a Stacy who loves smoking weed, getting drunk and fucking in her micro bikini. Anything other than that is boring and weird to them but they're willing to put up with it if the girl is pretty.
>>
>>29226950
Why would that not be bad? Unless you're top Chad with huge dick, the comparison isn't going to end well for you. It's only rational.
>>
>>29226957
Why do you keep going off on these weird unrelated tangents?
>>
File: works both ways.jpg (86 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
works both ways.jpg
86 KB, 500x674
>>29226988
Because fellow newfags like yourself will always respond to her each and every post, providing her with attention and enabling her behavior.
>>
man I couldn't care less whether a girl is a virgin, I don't even like sex. I just want someone to cuddle and talk to
>>
>>29227013
I don't even like sex either, but I still prefer virgins.
>>
>>29226898
No to all your questions. I was treated the same way as a virgin as I am now. No one has ever rejected me for not being a virgin because no one cares but what they do care about is what you look like and how much money you have.
>>
>>29226973
It's somewhat logical, but it is a problem if someone frames it like it's the girl's failing and not their own.

Besides, anyone would try to find a frame of reference and compare you eventually. You can't live in fear of competition, it will always happen.
>>
>>29226950
Why is it wrong that men wish to be with a virgin female?

Most men on this board are virgins so why is it wrong for them to want to be with another virgin female

Granted it's not likely they will find one but still
>>
>>29227055
But due to being inferior I can never win the competition. It's not fair. It only makes sense to evade it.
>>
>>29226738
>majority
>not "all of them"

fuck off to le wanna-be 4chan website

>>29226864
virgin woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>woman who had less sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>woman who had more sex

Someone post that image that explains roasties(loose vaginas)
>>
>>29227088
Because it makes women mad, duh
You're not allowed to do that, come on, this is 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 384x216
>>29227088
Like most men your standards are unrealistic. Let me guess that virgin girl has to be a 10/10 model too?
>>
>>29227113
>it's unrealistic to want a virgin gf

Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>29226911

Yeah, at least I'm better than all the female femanon loser social outcasts in this thread. I'm simply superior to them.

>>29226859

I still don't get your point. You just seem upset because you yourself can't find a "good guy", like all modern sluts and whores. But since you were raised not to take responsibility, you come on here to take out your frustrations on /r9k/.

What is your point? What are you actually complaining about, you nigger?
>>
File: Standards.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Standards.png
315 KB, 640x480
>>29227113
>Like most men your standards are unrealistic.
Men have much more realistic standards than Women when it comes to dating

> Let me guess that virgin girl has to be a 10/10 model too
Nope, nice projection. My standards are really she (like I) takes good care of herself and is a nice person
>>
>>29227138
its unrealistic to want one while expecting her to be hot at the same time
>>29227108
this comparison only works if the women are all of equal attractiveness. a beautiful woman will always be more loved and desired than an ugly woman regardless of how stupid and slutty she is.
>>
>>29227100
You don't have to be inferior friend. You might have lost the genetic lottery or something, but you can always work to improve just a bit at a time. You can be who somebody wants.

When you look at girls, do you always compare them to the best and most attractive girls? You won't always be compared to the top chad, so don't compare yourself to them. Work within your league my friend.
>>
>>29227170
>its unrealistic to want one while expecting her to be hot at the same time

It's really not. I've had a couple girlfriends just like that. Having sex is a choice, it's not something that automatically happens just because you're hot.
>>
>>29227170
>a beautiful woman will always be more loved and desired than an ugly woman regardless of how stupid and slutty she is.

LMAO
MA
AY
OY

you not fooling even yourself roastie whore, why are you so bitter?
lol i can't wait for you to get doxxed
>>
>>29226142

Virgin GF is literally a 12 year old girl. Is that what robots like?
>>
>>29227185
Firstly, men and women work differently. I WILL be compared to top and attractive Chad. Many women go through a phase where they get regularly fucked by Chad. Obviously he doesn't wnst to stay with them, but it gives them a frame of reference. One I can not even hope to compete with.

Secondly, it's not fair that I lost genetic lottery. Why should I just accept it like a retard? Necessarily the result would be to be hateful and angry.
>>
>>29227162
I guess youre right. women do have higher unrealistic standards they want a man who is rich, has a big dick, attractive, nice, buys them whatever they want etc etc while men dont care about anything but how the girl looks. she doesn't need any other qualities, she just needs to be pretty. she could be a slut, virgin, single mother, serial killer, teacher, furry..none of these things matter at all, her only job is to be hot.
>>
>>29227142

Oh fuck. Pardon me. This was meant for >>29226913
>>
>>29227206
youre saying all the famous hot and slutty celebrities, cam girls and porn stars are less loved and desired than some ugly virgin girl?
>>
>>29227088
there is nothing wrong with it, but normies and failed normies that got nothing more going for them but who they fucked and who they are fucking need to let out the frustration left behind by the giant void in their life by getting mad at anything that reminds them of this fact.
hence all the hate robot virgins get for wanting qt virgin gfs
>>
>>29227248
Jesus is it too much to ask that the woman takes care of herself too?
>>
>>29227268
Jesus, no one wants to date or marry a cam girl or a pornstar other than other people in the industry.
>>
>>29227268

Not him, but yes, nigger. Those are usually the shy/arrogant/awkward types, the ones that are depressed because they Chad won't marry them, and no normal guy will commit to their slutty trashy asses.

Every "female" in this thread needs to step the fuck back for a minute. You all have no idea how much normal, non-slutty, even virgin women are appreciated by men.
>>
>>29227296
my point id women want hot guys because they also want other things from them. men dont give a crap what a girl does or says as long as shes hot, thats why you all can fall inlove with porn stars and cam whores who you know 0 about.
>>
>>29227268
How ugly are you bebe? Like a 2?
>>
>>29227324
Hahahaha you are dumb as shit and have never talked to a man in your life.
>>
>>29227324
Well I also said she has to be nice

checkmate
>>
Stop replying the fat monkey, retards.
>>
>>29226914
Honestly, no man. I fucked up at the end there and got emotional myself. But it really doesn't matter because as soon as I'm revealed to be female, everything I say automatically becomes stupid to everyone reading. I have a better chance at looking intelligent if I pretend to be white knighting instead of speaking from experience as a female. Plus it's really hard to look intelligent when you have to defend yourself as opposed to having an open discussion where people actually want to discuss and not attack.
>>
>>29227312
>no one wants to marry them
why do they have so many beta stalkers writing them love letters and stalking them then?they could easily marry one of their beta bitch boy fans and have an easy life but theyd rather be coked up sluts instead. for example, Asia Carrera quit porn and she had her beta fans who were inlove with her paying all her bills etc, until she got back on her feet.
>>29227326
someone told me im a 5 and i have a c+ face
>>
>>29227236
Not every woman has gotten on the chad dick merry-go-round. Definitely there are women who do it, and at a rate way higher than men. But for those girls who haven't, why assume that they all compare everyone to the best men in the world? This just isn't true. Do you find yourself thinking about the best women you've ever seen once in a while? It's only natural, but you know that they're unattainable. It's the same for most women. Many women are rational enough to know that theres a difference between fantasy and reality, just like you. Just because someone might think about other possibilities sometimes doesn't make them impure, you would do the same thing.

It isn't fair man, and being angry makes sense. But what are you going to do? Being angry forever won't help you get what you want.
>>
>>29227371

Get the fuck out of my board you fucking slut, roastie bitch.
>>
>>29227381
Because they're fans. Fans are not fucking boyfriends or husbands. Jesus Christ, you dumb.
>>
>>29226142
Boys: we like hot girls who will do the things we want sexually
Girl: ok, I'll do that then.
*does the thing*
Boys: we want virgins sorry

In reality boys want virgins who will be sexy sluts for only them.
It's just a mixed message, and once you do something sexual you can't "undo" it
>>
>>29227429
>But for those girls who haven't, why assume that they all compare everyone to the best men in the world?
Why should they not?
>Do you find yourself thinking about the best women you've ever seen once in a while? It's only natural, but you know that they're unattainable. It's the same for most women.
Well given the difference between how men judge women and how women judge men. It's safe to assume women don't realize these men are unattainable. Or they just don't care.

>It isn't fair man, and being angry makes sense. But what are you going to do? Being angry forever won't help you get what you want.
Working hard to get what I want will only make me angry and miserable. Humiliated. The humiliation is even worse than having nothing.
>>
>>29227371
is it really necessary to reveal your gender when having a discussion?
>>
>>29227473
Those fans still are people who want to marry them and love them. You said no one wants to marry them, which is completely false. There are more men who want to marry a slutty porn cute star than there are men who want to marry a virginal ugly girl.
>>
Is bebe a woman?
>>
>>29227476
>>29227476
That's not a mixed message at all. When the boys say, "Do the things we want sexually" did women honestly think they meant "but do it with a bunch of other guys first" ?

If so, topkek
>>
What makes you think all virgins are ugly. I want a virgin because those women are clean from other men. I don't want a used rag. Not all virgins are ugly, especially not in a culture where virginity is tied to pride and a must before marriage.
>>
>>29227517
Pretending to. "tits or gtfo" still applies.>>29227521
>>
>>29226142
>guys prefer virgin females
>im-fucking-plying

Robots always choose the stacies as their "oneitis" then cries about them fucking Chad or some shit.
>>
>>29227624
not all virgins are ugly but my point is nothing matters if shes hot. A girl could be a virgin or a slut, none of this means anything is shes hot. She can do whatever she wants and still get what she wants.
>>
>>29227659
Exactly this.

Unmute
>>
>>29227659
Yes true, but not my problem. I don't want her, I reject her because she is not a virgin. Call me "hurr durr autistic doesnn't stand a chance" but I desire a virgin, not a slut. She can have all the Chads she wants to be honest, as long as they keep the virgins pure.

http://www.returnofkings.com/46543/women-should-save-their-virginity-for-marriage
>>
>>29227659

Hey bebe, answer my question. Are you a girl? It's 4 am right now and I'm hella bored, I really feel like talking to you right now. You genuinely seem like you've got some interesting things racking around in your noggin.

If I left my number here would you text me back?
>>
>>29227482
You speak like a complete expert on how women think. What exactly makes you think you're so knowledgeable? What is your experience? Reading the comments of 1000 other angry robots daily? Some negative experiences with a handful of girls in real life? There is an entire world of real people and a variety of personalities that you refuse to accept, only seeing the most negative so that you don't have to try.

If you refuse to suffer the "humiliation" of some effort and self improvement then just fucking end it.
>>
>>29227521
No, the boy says "do it for me" and then leaves the girl when she gets boring.
Then she can't ever "do it for the first time" with one guy again.
Most girls don't go in to their first situation thinking "I'm going to do this with lots of people when this guy inevitably dumps me!"
>>
Honestly, I don't care if she's a virgin or if she's fucked around a lot. She just can't be white. I don't date white girls. That's a non-starter.
>>
>>29226421
Because it's a fucking lie? You'd all eat your words the second Stacys start giving you the time of their day.
>>
>>29227746
dont get boring then and make sure your first time is with the person you want to spend your life with.
>>
>>29227741
She's an ugly nigger. Her pics are floating around on the archives (she has a disgusting pimply round nigger face)

Don't even bother orbiting the subhumanoid

And she claims to have had sex with 8 different guys, so she's a roastie which is why she's so butthurt about guys wanting virgins
>>
>>29227735
>id reject her because shes a woman

A top tier woman would never go after you but if she did you would still love her and fuck her. You can keep saying youd reject a hot girl because it is a situation that you will never have to deal with anyway.
>>29227741
sure why not
>>
>>29227483
Well if the discussion is gender based, it's kind of hard not to reveal your gender, whether on purpose (using anecdotal evidence) or accidentally (basically agreeing with the female side of things).
>>
>>29227743
>What exactly makes you think you're so knowledgeable?
Studies on how women rate men. Study on a big sample is more relevant than any experiences or NAWALT bullshit you might ever say.

Also, so you agree that it's humiliating to put in effort for things that Chad gets easily. And you expect me to get humiliated? Funny, and they say that robots are entitled.
>>
>>29227764
I dont care if guys want virgins. I just said it doesn't matter if a hot girl is a virgin or not, she will still get whatever she wants. its a fact, why bother denying it?

if i was a hot girl who fucked 456 men id still have numerous men in love with me. I have the same status now as I did as a virgin, nothing has changed.
>>
>>29227762
Who really thinks this far ahead? Who can even see that far ahead?
>>
Males keep talking about wanting virgins while enabling and rewarding girls who have fucked more than 20 guys. Until they start putting their money where their mouths are no one should ever take them seriously.
>>
>>29227833
Rewarding how? By fucking them? Sure, I'll fuck a slut, but I'm only dating qt virgins.
>>
>>29227821
Where did I deny it, nigger monkey? That post you just replied to, low IQ subhuman, was my first in the whole thread, and I was telling everyone in this thread that you are an ugly, DISGUSTING BABOON monkey APE gorilla NIGGER __ROASTIE__

Everyone knows above average girls and hot guys get away with murder

Now fuck off and beat your chest elsewhere monkey whore
>>
>>29227852
By orbiting them. I've seen too many times robots lamenting about their oneitis getting dicked by Chad. Admit it, you're all memes.
>>
File: sheboon on minimum wage.jpg (70 KB, 582x504) Image search: [Google]
sheboon on minimum wage.jpg
70 KB, 582x504
Found bebe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkxix31aJI
>>
>>29227764

She's honestly pretty cute in an 80s werewolf kinda way.

Either way I don't really care, I just wanna talk to her. Find out what her favorite memes are, if her hands are cramped, her favorite fast food joint and why it's Popeye's.

>>29227774

>>
>>29227899
Lamenting the fact that*

Fug I can't into English
>>
>>29227870
yeah yeah nigger. ape, racism etc
I get it and you don't need to repeat the same insult 709 times because if I cared about that, I wouldn't have revealed that im black in the first place.
>>
File: 1440790724955.png (90 KB, 258x256) Image search: [Google]
1440790724955.png
90 KB, 258x256
>>29226142
What's the difference between virgin and non-virgin? Couldn't care less. It's her choice to fuck as many guys as she wants. America is brainwashed on Stacies, Chads and virginity.
>>
>>29227928
ill text you soon mayne
>>
>>29227947
You are so fucking ugly, yet you've had sex wtih 8 different guys. You're living proof that even ugly women cannot be robots
>>
>>29227966
I didn't say we could or couldn't be robots. its not like the majority of the sex i have had was any good anyway.
>>
>>29227774
Bullshit. I don't want a slut. How is that so hard to comprehend? Don't want to have sex before marriage either and I am marrying a virging. So get out with your "all men dig hot sluts no matter what". Not all men are slut-orbiters. You are just projecting your own failure and insecurities on sluts because you think they are better than you. But the fact probably is men don't want you because you are not desirable. Not because they rather have a hot slut. Insecurities of yours.

Show us what you look like and you will quickly hear how you are either 1) pretending to be undesired because you are socially handicapped 2) actually undesired. Because I want a virgin doesn't mean I want any virgin (if you are even a virgin). I still have a choice.
>>
>>29227899
Idk, I can't speak for succubi casting spells on these other guys.
>>
>>29227955

Take out that last 7 bruh

My keys been acting up
>>
>>29227985
Blah blah if a really hot girl asked you out you'd say yes without hesitation even if you knew about her slutty past. I didn't even bother reading your post because it is all bullshit.
>>
>>29228007
Not him but if you are ugly it's easy to say no because it's obvious she is just messing with you. This happened to me.
>>
>>29227997
This number isn't working for me. Got kik?
>>
I'd fuck a slut or a virgin, doesn't matter to me. I'm a virgin myself and I wouldn't settle down with either a virgin or a slut but if I HAD to choose, it most definitely wouldn't be the slut.

I have a social life so I may not be a full robot, but I certainly don't have interest in relationships or sex. I will rent a hooker eventually to check that off the list.

But aside from all that, as a National Socialist, I will say that I prefer virgin women as people, and the world overall needs more virgin women and less partying Stacies. It's required for a stable and secure society. Hell, I dare say if the world wasn't so fucked up and focused on partying (myself included on occasion, even though I never got laid through them) and sex, then I would probably have more desire for companionship.
>>
>>29228007
You are not reading it because it denies your reality in which you project your insecurities on hot sluts who have more success with men than you.

I am not dating a slut let alone commit a marriage to her. Period. How is that so hard to comprehend? You just want confirmation of your fantasy world and shift your own failure to something which is out of your control.

At least admit that you are ugly, fat, socially handicapped or all three.
>>
>>29227764
>Her pics are floating around on the archives (she has a disgusting pimply round nigger face)
Post 'em
>>
>>29228007
Wrong again, Bebe. Sluts have asked me out before and I turned them down specifically because they were sluts.
>>
>>29228066
At the end of the day it doesn't matter because a hot woman will never take interest in you, rather she's a virgin or not. You will never have to reject a slutty hot girl because she would never approach you in the first place.
>>
>>29228083

Lol wtf, are you gay?
>>
>>29228082
here's 1 >>29227918

she hella ugly
>>
>>29228092
So your point throughout the whole thread means nothing, if that's true

Once again, the nigger's low IQ rears its ugly head
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 800x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 800x1078
>>29228083
Those sluts were probably ugly. no 10/10 woman has ever hit on you and don't even bother lying to me about it. A woman like pic related would never look at you.
>>
>>29228096
I just don't date sluts. I'm happy to fuck them, but there's no way I'm putting serious relationship effort into a slut, no matter how hot she is.
>>
>>29226468
>81% of men are below average
>>
>>29228114
It's all personal preference, but honestly, imo, I've had hotter. Whoever that is doesn't really do it for me.
>>
>>29228105
it's easy to say you won't do something when you haven't been faced with. It's so easy to say you would reject beautiful super models because they're not virgins when you know the situation will never take place.
>>
>>29228138
What does it matter if it won't happen?

A more likely scenario is how Chad can get away with anything and still have whores like you pining after him (including the Chink Chads you love so much)
>>
>>29228123
81% of men on okc are below average*

Not really that unreasonable.
>>
>>29228092
And again, ad hominem, projection and no actual arguments.

I am done discussing with you. Stop being a pathetic whiny bitch on the internet with an identity because you can't interact with people in real life. Invest in yourself, loose weight and you might just well find a man you can settle with. Good luck, you clearly need it.
>>
>>29228154
It doesn't matter. This whole conversation doesn't matter. We are just doing it out of boredom.
>>
>>29227774
Not him but I've refused 7/10 and directly friendzoned myself. AMA.
>>
>>29228118

Why didn't you then? Got another date lined up for a virgin qt lol?
>>
>>29228164
Is this how you entertain yourself in between your minimum wage shifts? Poor nigger
>>
>>29228163
Oh now you're just going to repeat "ad hominem" over and over again? Also, I'm actually under weight. Not everyone on 4chan is fat.
>>
>>29228171
There's a difference between going on a date and dating as in being in a relationship with them.
>>
>>29227987
Is this really something that happens? /x/ here and I'm asking unironically if some girls really do "cast spells" like attempt voodoo and shit like that to get them to orbit them.
>>
>>29228114
You are so funny. You probably typed in "hot babe" in Google Images and thought no man on /r9k/ has a chance with her. What a come back! Just because that is your ideal body and role model because of what society forces upon you, doesn't mean everybody would kill for her. You are very sour. I actually feel sorry for the delusion you cope with.
>>
>>29228198
Some girls really do do it. Whether it works or not is up in the air.

Yeah, girls are weird.
>>
>>29228164
>dumb nigger's logic gets BTFO'd
>le nothing le matters

This is why you're living in the US and not Africa, because the negroid mind cannot hold a rational though
>>
>>29228155
I think it's unreasonable. Men rated women exactly the way you'd think any random sample of the population would be rated, and men are less likely to be single due to looks anyway. To say that either sex must be using internet dating because they're unattractive is a dumb baseless assumption.
>>
>>29228182
You know what ad hominem means? Go look it up and come back if you have something valuable to add
>>
>>29228213
>men are less likely to be single due to looks
What makes you think that?
>>
>>29228205
Yeah you're not like the other boys -_^ youre different.
>>29228211
You shouldnt assume I live in the us btw
>>
>>29228209
Why would they want some guy orbiting them though? I'd guess they want something that he has but he's not a Chad so they're not going to use their slut skills on him.
>>
>>29228164
Another roasty bites the dust. Virginity does matter. Pretending it doesn't and trying to make people believe on the internet with void arguments, just shows how much you care about it. Pathetic really
>>
>>29228244
Attention. Fallback plans. Self esteem boost. Etc
>>
>>29228213
Men had incentive to give women high ratings because it sends the woman a notification when you rate them a 4 or a 5.

The survey also defaults to zero points for every profile skipped with no rating, women don't want to be explicitly mean which resulted the lower averages for males.

In short your study is bullshit.
>>
>>29228253
I honestly wish we did live in a world where what you're saying is true. I wish people valued these things and Stacy didn't get whatever she wanted regardless of what she does but I live in the real world and I see how things really are everyday.
>>
>>29228241
Oh, how insensitive of me! I meant to say you live in a zoo in Japan, right, bebe?
>>
>>29228281
I'm Bebe the little monkey. I'm cute give me bananas.
>>
>>29228268
>has had sex with 8 different guys (but down plays this because the sex wasn't good)
>has multiple orbiters just from posting on /r9k/
>Stacy gets what she wants!!!

Bebe is actually a very good example of a roastie who has 0 self-awareness.
>>
>>29226142

A non virgin woman is a worthless piece of trash. She is ruined and defiled and no man would prefer her over a virgin. She's been used and discarded.

>>29228138

You're a disgusting, used piece of trash. Just another gutter slut trying to make herself feel and look better by saying that other people would do what you did because it's the norm to be a whore and sexually promiscuous.

Understand that you are a used toy. No man would ever treat you like they would a virgin because you gave yourself to a man that left you like a little whore. I'm sure you're entire life will be filled with men using your roasted pussy and tossing you to the side when their done. It's always funny to me when a whore tries to justify their behavior and past by saying we'd do the same in her shoes.
>>
>>29228190

Lol exactly what is your idea of a date? You know it can just be something simple like Netflix and chill with pizza. Literally no effort needed.

Tbh senpai, I think you're lying. I think you're still a KV and I don't understand why you feel the need to lie about it on an anonymous PUA image board.
>>
File: bebe.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
bebe.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
This is the roastie you've all been talking to

LMAO just LMAO

See pic
>>
>>29228268
All girls get orbiters. You even acquired one in this thread, and you're an atrocious girl. Orbiters don't mean shit. Guys still prefer virgins.
>>
>>29228297
>orbiters
I don't talk to anyone from 4chan in private, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Being able to get crappy sex isn't getting whatever I want.
>>
>>29228325
I'm saying I don't put serious relationship effort in for a slut. Sure, I'll go on a date with her if she's down to fuck. But she's not gonna be my gf unless she's a virgin.
>>
>>29228333
What about your korean and filipino orbiters? And there are others too. There's even a guy trying to text you in this very thread. Don't deny it because it's obvious.

You get what you deserve. You're a 2/10 black girl, so you get crappy sex. Deal with it.
>>
>>29228298
>if a 10/10 super model came up to me id reject that slut in a heart beat. I'd choose an ugly virgin before a reduce myself to an attractive woman.

You guys type this stuff out and think I'm going to actually take it seriously.
>>
>>29228333
>don't talk to anyone from 4chan in private
>literally just took a guys phone number itt then asked for his kik

Bebe you so funny
>>
>>29228363
How's the dental industry in Japan? You could maybe get new dentures there, lmao
>>
>>29228354
I talk to people from 4chan for a few weeks then we stop talking. I'm not the type to actually cam whore and try to befriend people from here. Also his number didn't work.

>you get what you deserve
Exactly, Stacy is more hot which is why she gets what she wants. I've said this many times before.
>>
>>29228333
>crappy sex

Who gives a fuck about what you like and want, you have yourself to a man that just wanted to pump and dump, not please you you retarded whore. You were used and tossed to the street.

Maybe if you had waited for a good guy to fall in love with and then having loving sex, you'd be happy. But because you are a little roastie slut, you have yourself to men that don't give a shit about you. Now no man will ever give a fuck about you. You're just a cum dump.
>>
>>29228377
Most people have pretty crappy teeth but they're still cute. I'm getting braces in August.
>>
>>29228395
Multiple guys contacting you is having orbiters, you low IQ nigger
>>
>>29228407
The real reason men pump and dump her is because she's a 2/10 black girl on minimum wage. Who the FUCK would want to bring her home to the parents? NO ONE will settle for her, especially not the Asian models she lusts after
>>
>>29226142

Because nobody actually prefers virgin females. There were like 2 girls in highschool like that and they were even lower than the edgy metal losers on the side.
Time's different and virginity is shameful for all genders as it shows some inherent flaw in the character and the ability to naturally socialize. Religious nonsense aside.
>>
>>29226468
>That perfect bell curve

God I love being a man. We're such perfect and logical creatures
>>
>>29228407
Theres no point in taking a good man if he's ugly. I'd rather be pumped and dumped by more attractive men. At least I get to admire him for a few hours. Not that it matters, I know hot women who have fuck 10+ guys and still have men inlove with them. Me not being a virgin has nothing to do with it, I'm just ugly. If I were hot it wouldn't matter if I fuck 0 men or 100.
>>29228418
No it's not. They don't know what I look like or what act like. It's only orbiting if they stick around after they all see that.
>>
>>29228326
Honestly, this is what I raged about earlier. She's trying to have a discussion and yall pull shit like this.
>>
>>29226530
how would you ironically remember that?
>>
>>29228258
That makes no sense. That would mean the way men rate women would NOT be a bell curve. But it is.
>>
>>29228490
What discussion? She ended her own discussion and BTFO'd her shitty argument.
>>
>>29228478
>there's no point in taking a good man if he's ugly

Then you have no right to cry about being lonely and unloved and crying about bad sex when you only want to be fucked and tossed in the bin by guys that don't see you as a person or a woman, but just as a fucktoy.

>I'm ugly but deserve a good looking guy

Kek
>>
>>29228349

So you're a gay autistic? Cause her asking you out was pretty much a green light to stick it in her pussy.

Hey man, I can understand if you're into something more platonic. At least present yourself like it tho. Me, I would never fuck a slut again because I learned from my jock itch. All I want now is a girl I can talk to like a friend, a girl that can stimulate me and make me feel that feeling I've forgotten, a girl like bebe.
>>
>>29228478
That's what you say. You're a liar anyway so I don't believe you unless you dump all of your chatlogs
>>
ITT: Shitty newfags that don't know the fucking simple rule of not feeding trolls.

You can filter tripfags, you know?
>>
>>29228490
>she's trying to have a discussion

No, she's spergfitting over attractive girls getting more attention. Yeah, no shit attractive girls get more attention.
>>
>>29228522
Because most women on okc are below average too. This isn't hard goddamn
>>
>>29227830
You deserve it.

I can't feel my dick because I used to masturbate prone. I deserve not being able to enjoy sex because of my actions. Especially because of my lack of foresight.
>>
>>29228545
Bebe's too dumb to be a good troll

When you post her pics and call her a gorilla nigger, she genuinely gets upset

Read some of her posts in the archive and you'll see her complaining about it, so we're essentially trolling the gorilla who thinks its trolling us
>>
>>29228430
Being pumped and dumped is not regrettable of the guy is hot
>meet 10/10 Korean qt
>he's on 18 and looks just like those kpop faggots
>he lets me kiss him and touch his cute white skin body
>we smoke weed and he does this thing where he blows the smoke into my mouth, mouth to mouth and that was pretty hot
>we fuck a few times that night
>he never speaks to me again

It was a fond memory because I got to have sex with someone way out of my league and I know a guy like that wouldn't marry me. I'm not Stacy.
>>
>>29227088
i have a virgin girlfriend that is exactly like the one in the picture. I'm glad she is a virgin because I'm a virgin too, so if we do anything it would be very special i think
>>
>>29228007
nope. It's a pretty big red flag if a girl asks you out.
>>
>>29228574
That's pathetic. You're a female cuck, lmao
>>
>>29228587
No such thing friendo. Women love to be used and pump and dumped by Chad
>>
>>29228537
There's a point at which too slutty is just too slutty to even pay attention to. That's the case I was thinking of. When she's already know to all your guy friends as easy, and she gets to you, there's a lot of satisfaction in just a pointed "no thanks". You can always have sex with someone else.
>>
File: Smug anime pen mouth.jpg (18 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime pen mouth.jpg
18 KB, 351x329
>>29227113
No, as long as she's a virgin, intelligent and not a fucking normie I would be more than happy to date a 5/10
>>
>>29228574
people like you make welfare babies
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 480x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 480x548
>>29228587
It was worth it. He looks exactly like pic related in real life. Honestly, he could have pumped and dumped much hotter women but he choose me.
>>
>>29228531
I want to be loved and taken care of but by someone cute. Just like you guys want a cute virginal princess to take care of. Both are unrealistic.
>>
>>29228670

We've gotten to the point when women want to be pumped and dumped. What a shame. Waste of a life.
>>
>>29228721
Aren't you black? why don't you go after black guys. Very few non-black guys wanna fuck black women. I mean I do but I'm a robot and you dont like robots
>>
>>29228574

Lmao you sound so much like her.

It's okay bebe, you'll find someone one day. Actually willing to bet that he'll end up being a robot lol
>>
File: Ruski Waifu.png (583 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Ruski Waifu.png
583 KB, 768x768
>>29228670
You're just a sad little whore, go kill yourself.

>>29228721
The difference is that there are people actually working on themselves to one day meet that standard and maybe date a virgin QT.

Meanwhile you casually fuck around like a whore and shitpost.
>>
>>29228574

Haha, dumb nigger slut baboon in here talking down to white guys. You are such a bitter waste of life. Get the fuck out of here you whore nigress. You are taking out your frustrations on the guys here because a top-tier man won't date you, you are PATHETIC.
>>
>>29228738
Many non-black men want to fuck black women, they don't want to Marry us though.
>>
>>29228738
I'm white and I like black women. I just don't like bebe
>>
>>29228770
KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE
>>
>>29228756
You can work to find it just realize it most likely won't happen
>>
>>29228770
>>
>>29228721
This is more down to the way people think cute people act. I guarantee if you ask people they will describe personality first. If they do not then they are just jealous. I really dont want anyone cute, my requirements: be smarter than me, willing to argue, want kids and be white. Even then the smart thing is not totally needed, but at least someone that is not an idiot.
>>
File: Reb.jpg (187 KB, 651x630) Image search: [Google]
Reb.jpg
187 KB, 651x630
>>29226227
> natural selection
Watch out what you're wishing for Roastie.
>>
>>29228778

How can you not like bebe tho? She's such a pure, unadulterated depiction of the modern average female. I'm learning a lot of shit from her posts.
>>
>>29228791

>>
>>29228791

>>
>>29228830
Don't worry I intend to do that on my 30th birthday
>>
>>29228791

KILL---YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE
>>
>>29228842

KILL-YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE
>>
>>29228842

KILL-YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE-
>>
>>29228867
Why are you acting so childish?
>>
>>29228808
She's too white. Not in her appearance, in her personality

>She's such a pure, unadulterated depiction of the modern average female.
>implying that's a good thing
>>
>>29228842

Such is the fate of all female robots. First Rose, then Bebe, later Ashley.
>>
>>29228876
KILL-YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE-
>>
>>29228876

KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC DUMB NIGGER WASTE OF A LIFE
>>
>>29228897
If I get pregnant I'll live on
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x460
>>29228842

Tick tock roastie, gotta get that cock before you use the glock
>>
>>29228908
YOU'RE NOTHING MORE BUT A PATHETIC WASTE OF A LIFE NIGGER.
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW AND DO US ALL A FAVOR
>>
>>29228932
If I don't get a cute bf before then I'll kill myself for sure
>>
>>29228953
JUST KILL YOURSELF
JUST KILL YOURSELF
JUST KILL YOURSELF
JUST KILL YOURSELF
JUST KILL YOURSELF
JUST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29228953
PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29226142
This is more like American GF vs the rest of the world.

Your shitty capitalistic country is what make women do this shit.
>>
Lol this is really fucked up. Girls like Bebe are the only chance most robots on here have at losing their virginity.
>>
>>29228953
IT'S EASY SO PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
>>
>>29228842

DO IT NOW!!! NOW NOW NOWWW
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.