[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am useless. I never finish anything. I don't even try.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I am useless. I never finish anything. I don't even try. I know people who didn't finish college, but they at least did try very hard. I am to afraid to try anything new. Lately I think about suicide a lot.
>>
>I never finish anything
>lately I think about suicide a lot

you gonna be a vegetable family member
>>
Have you tried not being yourself? Change yourself completely.
>>
>>29226042
Don't be like that.
i'm sure you have family/friends/a significant other who all love you and don't want you to die.

If not then i guess go ahead and kill yourself.
>>
>>29226084
I know, and that is one of the few things that keep me from doing that, especially friends, because I don't like my family too much and don't talk with them about stuff. Only thing that makes me feel a bit useful is my job.
>>
got kick out of uni my first year cuz of bad grades and got back in. i mostly failed cuz i didnt study. after i got kick out i got pissed at myself cuz it would have been easily as fuck if i spend atleast 1 hour a day studying everyday. thinking about suicide is pretty common everytime someone fails at something important so feel left out and dont worry senpai .in the long run, it doesnt really matter life is not a race with other people. you need to go on your own pace. im going back to school this summer after a year of doing nothing. i felt the same way too.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>29226042
Shoot yourself on livestream if you're not a pussy
>>
>>29226380
I don't have a gun and I am a pussy.
>>
File: 1465680133628.jpg (90 KB, 800x1184) Image search: [Google]
1465680133628.jpg
90 KB, 800x1184
why can't it ever get better fuck all I wanted was a happy life god fucking dammit why doesn't anyone understand how hard it is just to get out of bed in the morning I just want to sleep and cry I'm too apathetic to do anything and they still think I can function I fucking hate this I know I'll give in and kill myself some day why can't I just be strong enough to do it now
>>
>>29226535
It'll be ok bro, roll a fat joint and report back
>>
>>29226568
weed isnt special for me anymore my tolerance got jacked and now I just get anxious disoriented and tired, i cant afford the amount that I would need to get baked in any way shape or form and I feel like an awful human being when I smoke weed provided by other people
it stresses me more than it helps, id rather spend the money on L or x
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.