[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Another night out at the pub with a group of friends >Another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>Another night out at the pub with a group of friends
>Another night being the only single person there
>"Don't worry anon, you'll find your girlfriend soon! I think I saw that girl over there checking you out!" (She wasn't)
>All my friends seem so happy with their partners
>I am sitting there alone
>Last five? six? girls I have tried to talk to/get to know have rejected me "hehe I don't think of you like that"
>"Anon, once you find a girlfriend it's like the best thing ever! When you like a girl and she likes you back is the best feeling ever!"
Time to take my toaster into the bathtub
>>
>friends
You picked the wrong board buckaroo.
>>
>>29225898
Do it piche faggot
>>
>>29225898
Hang in there man. I know that feel. I know it doesn't get any better but it's not worth it to kill yourself over it.
>>
I was like you in December, then I got a gf a month later. I'm still not sure how it happened, but I think it's related to the fact that I stopped going for Stacey's.
>>
>>29225898
Can't toast water mate
>>
>>29225898
Somewhat related question:How tall are you?
>>
File: 1465720192841.gif (578 KB, 480x592) Image search: [Google]
1465720192841.gif
578 KB, 480x592
you won't get me that easily that easily
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.