[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that you learned way to late in life. I'll start.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
ITT: Things that you learned way to late in life.
I'll start.
>Girls don't love in the same way boys do.
>>
File: 1426988883202.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1426988883202.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>29225771
>>Girls don't love in the same way boys do.

Do they love you more than you love them, or less?
>>
File: 1464558768329.gif (321 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1464558768329.gif
321 KB, 500x284
>>29225771
>girls don't love
There, the statement is fixed.
>>
>>29225826
they do love money and social status, though
>>
>>29225771
dicks taste better than vaginas
>>
No one cares about your problems and no one is going to save you. Happiness won't just come together. You'll have to struggle alone, while life does everything in its power to stop you, to gain any happiness. It will take everything from you, and you'll have to steal it back, one tiny slice at a time.
>>
File: tweakpipe.jpg (54 KB, 496x345) Image search: [Google]
tweakpipe.jpg
54 KB, 496x345
>>29225771

>this shit is really bad for your health
>>
A girlfriend is not a psychiatrist. Losing your virginity and falling in love and having it reciprocated doesn't solve the underlying problems that made it so hard in the first place. Gender roles exist for a reason, a damn good one at that. Quit whining about women and start judging them. If you want someone to love you in the same way get into a relationship with a man. Otherwise learn that yes, women do love in a different way, but that's why you seek them out in the first place. Like everything else in this world they're not all equal, but tbqh you're probably going to get the one you personally deserve. Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
The ultra rich have undermined American democracy and have created a system in which people are their cattle. Do not assume that society works in your interests. It does in fact make an enemy of you.
>>
>>29226479
fuck off you turbo homo roastie.
>>
Nah, they do. Having a person that can be depended upon for support and comfort. It's pretty much universal and girls and guys think the same way on this.
>>
>>29226493
I'm a man. I am an advocate for masculinity, which society is so desperate to repress and sweep under the rug, and also traditional relationships. I'm neither of the things you called me, and I don't involve myself with either. You're a bit slow on the uptake my low test friend.
>>
>>29226521
Go fuck yourself manlet queer.
>>
>>29226532
Look I can do it too, you're a fucking tumblr sjw cuck. Now refute what I say or we can just keep using buzzwords if you like. That's fun too.
>>
That this board sucks and the only thing holding me back was being stuck in the robot mindset of "wah wah my life is so shitty and there is nothing I can do about it because it's not my fault I am this waaaay"
>>
>>29226521
>advocate for masculinity
That's the faggiest shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>29226479
I already know that m8. I just gave up on ever telling her how I feel. I'm shit and I'm probably never gonna get the qt I want.
>>
>>29226595
Here's another secret, there's always another one. Oneitis is real and it's a damned disease. Rid yourself of it.
>>
>>29225808
Let's put it this way anon.

A man will love a girl and expect nothing in return but love and affection.

A girl will only love you if you give her love, affection, money, other material objects, act like an alpha douche bag but still give in to her and let her have her way and be willing to change everything about yourself at her whim.
>>
It's not about gender, it's about power dynamics.
You could get a girl who loves you with the intensity and devotion you feel for a different girl, but it's unlikely and potentially impossible to have reciprocal intensity because in general people want to feel at least a bit anxious and unsure of their love being reciprocated.
>>
Ponies aren't the same thing as foals. They're just midget horses.
>>
>>29226629
1. Have you ever actually been in a relationship?
2. Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl who is a real person and not a summary of makeup and clothes
You are generalizing way too much. Just because you've dated shitty, shallow girls (or heard about them) doesn't mean every girl is that way.
Most of them? Maybe. Probably not.
But there are definitely plenty of nice girls out there who are genuine humans looking for real relationships.
>>
>>29226629
All relationships are going to involve finances at some point. I mean that's just life. If I'm going to marry someone we're going to start talking about how we're going to split our housing expenses etc... The key is to find someone who is laid back enough about it and won't cause you drama. I've dated girls that didn't mind paying for their own food. As much as I like ones that are like that it's not the only indicator she's a keeper. I look at how serious they are about working etc too. Maybe this sounds kinda bad but I can judge a potential gf like a boss would judge a job applicant. Or how a landlord would judge a potential renter. I look at what they have going on in their life and I think about if it's compatible with mine. Yes I've met girls that were just fishing for money and no they didn't last long with me.

The hardest thing I ever had to do was break off a shitty relationship that lasted for years. That's a real test of fortitude.
>>
>>29226699
Met a girl online, was with her for two years before meeting up. We traveled back and forth to see each other over seven years.

I gave her everything but it wasn't enough. But I knew better. I shouldn't have gotten into a relationship while being a broke loser. I did it to myself in the end.

Money is all that women want.

I stayed up every night with that bitch and put her to bed. Sacrificed relationships with friends and family to spend all my time online or on the phone with her because she was needy. I was there when she was going to school and cried every night stressed she would fail. I made her feel better about her body when she hated herself.

And finally in the end it was all my fault because job hunting hasnt turned out a successful career yet.

Well fuck you too bitch.
>>
>>29226699
Not the same guy, but I've had plenty of girlfriends

Most have cheated on me, but all of them just sort of have this verbal diarrhea problem where they spew hateful shit and then say "I can't believe the offends you!" or some shit

Girls don't function like guys do, they expect you to be smart, tough, funny, good looking, able to defend them, etc. They're not looking for companionship because literally any guy will put up with their bullshit as long as they're putting out
>>
>>29226762
You made the same mistake I made at first anon. You gave all of yourself to her and none of yourself to you. I know it's gonna hurt to hear it but it's a pretty beta thing to do. She's going to grow as a person. You're here. This doesn't mean it's too late to try it again, you just have to learn some restraint.
>>
>>29226778
>girlfriend cusses me out over trivial shit like the pants I bought
>call her a bitch for cussing me out all the time when I dont
>she reminds me from then on forever about the one time I called her a bitch

>>29226804
The only way to win is not to play i've discovered.
>>
Talent doesn't exist and even if it does it doesn't matter because you should keep doing the things you're interested in. You will get better and opportunities will arise.

Most people have a very skewed and exaggerated belief on talent anyway, so even if does it exist, it will be far from the scapegoat belief that 95% of people have.
>>
>>29226832
That's not really winning though. That's just becoming comfortable with failure. That's the absolute worst thing you can do in life. This board confirms it time and time again.
>>
>>29226778
Like I said, it's easy to say "all girls"
And I've been with two very manipulative women who used me. But I've also been in 2 very fulfilling relationships with wonderful girls who just enjoyed me...
I hope I don't come across as condescending or anything like that but I genuinely believe that there are girls out there who make a wonderful gf, they're just harder to find because they aren't whoring themselves out and flirting at bars, they're hanging out with their parents and their friends..
I don't think it's a good idea to loathe women because of a few women that gave you a bad impression...
You have two options:
Keep trying to find a worthwhile girl
Become a bitter ass who uses and belittle women because he assumes they're all bad
>>
>>29226479
"Quit whining about women and start judging them"

What does this accomplish? Please elaborate
>>
>>29225771
I just wish at least one girl would give me a chance and see how a relationship with me would develop. Instead, I can date the girls but none will ever consider meeting me again, even though they claim they loved our meeting.
>>
>>29226865
It's not that though is it? What do I fail at? Some preconceived ideal that other people push on me?

Fuck that. I spent my whole life putting worth on things society told me too. It's about time I try to be happy for my own sake for once.

I don't need women to be happy.
>>
>>29226889
Keep trying bub eventually you'll get a girl that you actually connect with. It's good that you're actually getting them on a date, thats the hardest part
>>
>>29226623
I know, but how do I forget about her? I can't stop thinking about her no matter what I do. Fuck, atleast she didn't break my heart like the last girl I gave a chance to.
I just to need to continue with my life. Sooner or later I'll forget about her.
>>
>>29226889
wow the tough live struggles of a normie where can i subscribe
>>
>>29226884
Females are always trying to empower themselves right? They judge men. They decide who they want to fuck and who they don't want to. Why can't you do the same? I'm not telling you to go full MRA, I'm just saying that you need to hold women to the same kind of standard as they hold you. Sure, if she's at least a 7/10 you probably want to fuck her despite how crazy/stupid/annoying she is and how many red flags she's showing you, but what if you didn't? When I was dating I had all kinds of different options, I asked them all lots of questions, I found the one that was right for me. I'm happy now. I could have went with the first mildly attractive one that was willing to hop on my dick. Experience tells me that ends in misery though.
>>
>>29226928
I don't know, I feel like I connect with every single one of them. I became so fucking flexible at this that I can get to kissing most of them and with some I even manage to fuck passionately.

>>29226946
I'm still an unhappy robot. Just meeting girls from tinder and badoo. You can do it too, but it's not as good as it may initially seem.
>>
nobody actually cares about you, especially family
>>
>>29226946
>my struggles inside mommy's guestroom are the only valid reasons one should be upset
>>
>>29226852
Talent does exist to an extent. Thing is hard work and talent are the recipe to success. Pure hard work can be a talent as well but some people are just straight up better at certain things than others.
Not everyone is born with the genetics or upbringing to become a star NFL player or Ivy league professor.
People do beat the odds some times but your environment has a huge role in how you develop as a person.
>>
>>29226933
It's really hard to do that. It took me almost 2 years, I was still freaking out over her when I got in another relationship even. I found out she had a kid though. That was a good smack to the head.

After it was all said and done I told myself that I wanted to be a better man so I could be actually prepared if ever I met someone like her again. That was a good strategy to have, it's paid off.
>>
>>29226882
And why did your relationship end with the two good ones?

You dumped them? Then what was the point?

They enjoyed you then dumped you? Well fuck what if you wanted more?

What is so wrong with being in one serious relationship and just trusting and loving each other? Why do women have to fucking play you?
>>
>>29226964
Tinder sucks man. If you really want a good, lasting relationship you gotta go friend first. Just make as many new friends as you can, male and female. Eventually you will meet a girl that had a mutual romantic connection with you and it will be easy to start a relationship.
This is what I do and it works very well for me.
I am an extrovert so I have that advantage tho
>>
I learned this very early in life but it's useful for you autists I guess.

Everyone is the same. You know all that fucked up shit you think about? Everyone else has thought about it. Everyone is exactly like you, or has been like you, or will be like you. I mean the real you, not the persona you've latched onto, not the character you play, but the fucked up narcissist you are. Everyone is that person. Everyone is a terrible person because you are a terrible person and you know it.

>inb4 projecting

Projecting is a valid method of empathy.
>>
>>29226972
maybe if you cry about it on facebook someone will pretend to care to seem empathetic
>>
>>29227010
I'm an introvert and I can't meet females without the aid of the internet. Tinder and apps like it were a lifesaver. I was literally waiting for something like it to happen. I talked to hundreds of girls, most of the time it went nowhere. There were the occasional hits though. I made actual connections with more than a few girls, some that I still think about even though I'm in a really good relationship now. I wish I could go back and tell my whiny 15 year old self that someday these things will exist.
>>
>>29225771
women are fickle. it's nothing to be angry about, it's just something that needs to be accepted and recognized. You can't change that. It's self defeating to get worked up and upset because reality doesn't conform to naive expectations. That naivete isn't a character flaw, it's just part of the growing process. You can't let yourself love a woman if you expect anything back in return. You can love a woman for the imperfect creature she is if you recognize her nature and understand that any affection she shows is either fake or temporary.
>>
>>29227015
So girls fantasize about raping and snuffing Japanese school girls too?

Interdasting... where do I meet these women?
>>
>>29227007
First girl I was with I dated for 2 years, our relationship ended when we went our separate ways geographically and got tired of long distance. We had talked about marriage and kids before, but we realized it was silly. Missed her a lot, but ended up being now casual friends with her. Its cool
Second good relationship girl ended up breaking up with me because her mother passed away and the blow to her emotionally was too much for her to handle a romantic relationship. We had been dating a year and it didn't make any sense to me at the time, but I think it was because I was sort of intruding in her family time? And after her mother died she had a serious problem with that and had to let me go. Again, it sucked for a long while,but these things are always temporary.
>>
>>29225771
That I'm autistic
>>
>>29227097
It's a wonderful way to be isn't it anon?
>>
>>29227078
How can justify that shit? They used you then dumped you for whatever reason.

How can you stand to look at them anymore? The fuck man, why do that to yourself?
>>
File: 7vGl8X3.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
7vGl8X3.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>29226553
I'm not the guy you're responding to but I need to drop in to give you some advice.

If somebody drops an insult at you after you write an insightful post you're supposed to ignore it. That's the only way to get him to shut up. Responding to another person's post is a sign of respect; it shows you think they said something worth replying to. Ignore him, baiter or not, and eventually people like him will leave this board. They crave replies.
>>
>>29226256
they want someone to feel comfortable to sleep next to?
>>
>>29227117
I want them to play with me though anon. I'm a brick wall. Anything they hit me with will bounce right back. I think they're annoying and disruptive, so I engage them and keep them busy while the more fruitful discussion continues undisturbed.
>>
File: 1.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>29227117
>If somebody drops an insult at you after you write an insightful post you're supposed to ignore it
>Responding to another person's post is a sign of respect
>>
>>29227145
the /r9k/ discussion martyr
>>
>>29227114
Neither of them used me. And Ive been used, I know when that is happening.
Relationships with Girl 1 and Girl 2 just ended and they had to end... Ive "dumped" 2 girls this year after a couple dates and realizing that I don't have a strong connection with them. Doesn't mean I used them.... I just broke up. If youre in a relationship and it is no longer making you happy, you either fix it or end it. Sometimes the best solution is to end it.
>>
>>29227155
why is that sword so fucking long, is it edited or is he really shorter than it?
>>
>>29227156
I do it on every board I'm on. On multiple occasions I've gotten myself banned and dragged down a poster I hate with me.
>>
File: 2488931-letter.jpg (453 KB, 3139x2469) Image search: [Google]
2488931-letter.jpg
453 KB, 3139x2469
>>29227145
>I think they're annoying and disruptive, so I engage them and keep them busy
And you flood an otherwise interesting thread with a useless string of arguing, that's actually what kills some threads. Lurkers browse through posts and look at the content of it before deciding to add their own opinion and if they see two people arguing over something irrelevant they might decide to abandon instead of saying what they were going to say. I don't know if that's fair or not but that's the way these image boards work.
>>
>>29225771
just b urself :) was just a meme, and I fell for it
>>
>>29227179
Depends on the discussion to arguing ratio. I keep the actual discussion going while I engage the trolls usually. Both things are bumping the thread which is more important than anything else on /r9k/. Even the worse threads here attract legitimate discussions, see cuckspam threads.
>>
>>29227174
i'll make sure to shine my dong-signal next time i need you to come save the discussion lol
>>
When you go on a date make yur eyes real wide
This shows woman you are interested and taking in as much information as you can
>>
>>29227204
>I engage the trolls usually
The trolls you're responding to take 5 seconds to type their insult and hit the post button. If you were engaging somebody who writes out long paragraphs I'd understand but that's not what's happening in this thread. You're not helping anyone by engaging them, you're only encouraging them to troll other people.
>>
>>29226999
It's not about hard work it's about enjoying the practice of a skill. A "success" story is not a Rocky training montage, it's countless of hours, weeks and years spent in one's bedroom having fun painting, writing or composing.

It is fun to get better at something and one will get bored if he stays on the same skill level for too long. Therefore one will practice out of the need for a higher reward.

Hard work is never talent that's just an excuse. The recipe to success is not simply "hard work+talent". To be successful you must accomplish the goals that YOU feel are important milestones.
My view on the recipe to success is:
1. Enjoy the work
2. Work hard
3. Find your niche
>>
>>29227251
Not really, if you do that it's like blood to a shark. If you show any kind of emotion to a troll on 4chan they get super excited and think they really got you on the hook now. Usually takes about 4-5 posts before they realize the futility of it, by then they're out of gas. I've found a few sparring partners that can keep up with me though.
>>
>>29227277
I don't understand what your first two sentences are referencing from my post but I'll end it with this:

I think one of the reasons you reply to trolls is because you believe that if they get the "last word" then they win. You're afraid that any observer (and some are stupid) will make the assumption that the fact that you didn't respond means you were defeated. The truth is that true defeat comes from engaging a person who is deliberately trying to crash your or somebody else's thread and falling for it doesn't make you look smart or victorious. Our string of comments was meaningful but I already had a hard time entering this thread seeing how a troll was being fed by a person taking the bait.
>>
>>29227277
>sparring partners
I'm not gonna throw out any insults or buzzwords, but do you see this as a perfectly normal way to speak?
>>
>>29226629

>A girl will only love you if you give her love, affection, money, other material objects, act like an alpha douche bag but still give in to her and let her have her way and be willing to change everything about yourself at her whim.

>implying those thing don't fall under love and affection

>money and material objects are displays of affection
>>
>>29227346
It's less about getting the last word and more about toying with them. I don't feel like I'm going to win or lose. It's about getting them to come to me and play by my rules. My posts drip with autism, it attracts them like a sweet scent attracts a bee, see >>29227357

Once they fall into my trap they think they're somehow going to hurt my feelings. Maybe I'll sperg out at them and make myself appear vulnerable. Then I'll post increasingly lazy responses as they're sure each reply is going to be the one that finally breaks me. Then I get bored and move onto something else after awhile, or they do first.

Sometimes I even tell them exactly what I'm doing, but they keep going because they think I'm attempting reverse psychology. I point out that I am using them to make the thread about myself and myself alone. They try to insult me more but it only amuses me. Even if I am acting pathetic I don't care, it doesn't matter, it's just 4chan.
>>
>>29227461
A true master ruser, I never thought I'd see one unveil himself and his secrets
>>
if you want to make something of your life and possibly be someone, it all happens between ages 8-21
>>
>>29227586
THIS ISNT FUCKING TRUE

DELETE THIS
>>
>>29227586
not necessarily (but it helps to perfect your craft during those years), it can take years of persistence for a career take-off, LMFAO didn't blow up until like they were 30-something, same with Deadmau5, 2Chainz is almost as old as Jay-Z and was a nobody for a good portion of years
>>
File: 1465001354796.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465001354796.png
72 KB, 900x900
I learned that you can't expect things to happen to you. Like most people I rode the public school train where all meaning and responsibility is handed to you. I grew up thinking that the world operated like that. Then I got out of school and expected a job, a house, and a gf to fall from the fucking sky. I sat in my moms house waiting for my life to start, expecting employers to just give me a job because I exist. I hate looking back on the person I was because that entitled attitude ruined my starting chance in life.

This is the problem with schools being female oriented. Why be a person with agency when everything just happens to you regardless of what you do? Ya know, like a woman? But you as an average male get woken up by the fact that you can't exist in the world with that mentality. We need to segregate schools. This beta epidemic wouldn't exist in this capacity if men weren't treated like women by women until we're 18.
>>
>>29227015
Dont listen to this idiot, hes clearly 19
>>
> Girls only want Looks Money and Social Status and only associate with males who have these attributes.

I pisses me off because it was right in front of me for years yet Hollywood and other media besides hiphop music tried to paint this idea that the world was equitable. That if you were nice, kind, friendly etc you would get a girl. That girls did not care about money, how you looked but rather your personality. That girls liked the nice well-mannered guy and dreamed of marrying and settling down with men like this.

Hollywood bullshit. PUAHATE showed me in 2011 that the world did not operate like this. Women are attracted by superior genetics. Physical looks, height, masculinity, wealth and social status were fundemental.

PUAHATE showed me that women sought out the the men with high social value and that "behaviour" did not matter in the slightest. Personality didn't matter. You could be rude, misogynistic, hateful, bigoted anything. A complete asshole as long as you were hot, it didnt matter.

Women seek all of these types of men out regardless of what they look like themselves or how they behave (bookworms, scientist women, accountants, cosplayers, stacies). They all want the hottest, most socially successful guy to commit to them. They fuck these guys in their youth until their looks don't allow for it anymore and then settle with betas in unhappy marriages, while some prefer to die alone.

Harsh realities of life.
>>
>>29227586

Yeah this just simply isn't true. What makes more sense to say is if you are physically attractive, wealthy or popular success will happen sooner than later...

As a result of biases people have in favour of socially valuable people
>>
>>29225771
>Noone should ever try to fry french fries while being naked
>>
>>29228612
why in the world would you stand next to boiling oil if you were naked? common sense should tell you dont
>>
>>29225771
This ass is fucking incredible. Where can I found more?? Please recommend some porn with ass like this one
>>
>>29226699
I agree with this anon. I was in a relationship with the most amazing girl in the world. Loved me for me and never tried to change anything. She never expected gifts or fancy dinner. She was innocent and gorgeous.

Then I got deployed and had to make the hardest decision of my life and end it with her because I have a 6year active duty contract. I didn't want to drag her along, even though I know she would've waited patiently. It just wasn't right we were 21 and these are supposed to be your best years. I didn't want her waiting around for me and I didn't want her to leave her home for me.

Now I'm 25 with two years left and I expect to extend and reenlist. She has a boyfriend that was our childhood friend and I know hes an amazing guy. He even asked before they got in a relationship.

Some nights I think about what I let go but it was for the better, I'm not a good dude and she was too good for me. I'm happy for them.

>tldr dont judge all women because of one, amazing women are out there.
>>
>>29228972
I guess I'll add that we had known each other since we were kids and started dating Junior year. We took each others vcard, she was the first girl I loved.

Damn I'm not drunk enough to talk about this...
>>
>>29228972
Holy shit man do you realize how much of a cuck you are?
>>
>>29226699
>2. Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl who is a real person and not a summary of makeup and clothes

Trick question
>>
>>29226699
>who are genuine humans
If they ain't real human beans I ain't interested
>>
>>29226479
>Losing your virginity and falling in love and having it reciprocated doesn't solve the underlying problems that made it so hard in the first place.

But literally the only problem I have in my life is insecurity because of my lack of experience with women.
>>
>>29226648
>in general people want to feel at least a bit anxious and unsure of their love being reciprocated.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>29229616
He's not a cuck, you don't know what your on about anon. He did what he thought was right and he knows it hurts him. If anything the bf who asked him before dating her is more of a cuck.
>>
>>29229616
Yep you caught me. That or I just loved her so much that there was no reason dragging it along. I have Airborne training this fall.

The Military is my life, I didn't want to hurt her by breaking it off years down the line after her waiting.

You will understand one day when you fall in love and leave your basement.
>>
>>29225771
That you shouldnt confess to girl if you're not 100% sexually interested in girl. If you're looking for a friend or companion it's better to find male one. I've learned my mistake and i never want to have anything to do with females. Also nice behavior doesnt mean shit if you're not attractive to her ( a lot of robots tend to concentrate on a fact that you have to be universally attractive but in reality you have to be attractive to her, sure a lot of women want the same but it still differs from one to one).
>>
>>29225771
that it never will get better
>>
>>29228972
>yet another faggot thinks he had a NAWALT
Do you have any idea how many guys say this same shit and then suddenly get cucked in the hypergamy? The only reason she wasn't materialistic is because you were both young so it wasn't time to have kids and money wasn't a reasonable expectation. If you continued like this she'd fall out of love and cuck you with a richer man because that's what her instincts tell her.
You pedestalizing this hoe is a terrible idea. Especially since you're likely exactly like every other idiot in the military, the most idealistic and cucked/divorce raped men in the world. Women will utterly destroy a guy like you if you don't learn.
>>
>>29226699
>>1. Have you ever actually been in a relationship?
>2. Have you ever been in a relationship with a girl who is a real person and not a summary of makeup and clothes
Yes and yes. She left me for a rich tall fit guy with appropriate social status for her (she was from a rich family).

She was a dumpy fat ugly chick btw, 2/10 by /r9k/'s standards. Very intelligent, well read, had a decent life philosophy etc.
>>
>>29229863
Did you read anything? Who put anyone on a pedestal. I broke up with her and moved on... I'm simply saying that not all chicks are terrible. You are the definition of a wizard. Sound like a 40yr old dude that's been looked down on his entire life by women.
>>
It's not my fault because I didn't know any better, it's my fault because I let it happen
>>
>>29225771
Getting laid is way easier when you don't care what happens.

>tfw took me till 18.5 to figure out how to pick up girls

didn't get to fuck my highschool stacys till after they had their cherries popped
>>
>>29225771
When you have neither personality nor looks, it's game over no matter what others say. If'd have personality or looks i wouldnt be sitting here therefore i'm the lowest of low.
>>
>>29230231
Right tell us how then genius
>>
File: 1448819456961.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448819456961.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>29229703
Guy who lost his virginity at 27 here, I know that feel bro. I was insecure about it when I was 18 and only really learned how to get somewhat cool when I was in my mid 20s. I put myself out there and actually ended up cockblocking myself once (fell hard for the girl, was too nervous to make a move/even kiss her so she thought I was rejecting her) until I straight up stumbled into a 1 night hookup with this big girl. Afterwards I realized sex was pretty goddamn simple, as was kissing and pretty much everything else I was afraid of fucking up or doing horribly. As long as you communicate you can make things work out pretty simply.

It was also shockingly not that big of a deal, I didn't even cum my first few times fucking with a condom on. That and even after having sex a handful of times I had to mentally remind myself I wasn't a virgin a few times, just because it was such a minimal deal.

Still, getting over that mental mind block of awkwardness and fear does take a lot, just keep in mind that you're probably overthinking things and even if it goes poorly it's really not that big of a deal.
>>
>>29226832
Just thank her in reminding you what she is when ever she brings that up because that is a bitch move.
>>
i learned too late that money is the only thing that matters
>>
File: 1465717778809.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1465717778809.png
32 KB, 640x400
should've posted dank memes back in late '00s when there was less competition
>>
>>29225771
It's never too late in life to learn that lmao. It's basically the fundamental rule for figuring out what, if anything, you want from a woman in a relationship.
>>
File: 1464580962381.png (304 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1464580962381.png
304 KB, 640x359
>>29225771
Women are incapable of loving you if you are not Chad.
>>
File: 1465602919310.jpg (16 KB, 448x442) Image search: [Google]
1465602919310.jpg
16 KB, 448x442
Unconditional love doesnt exist. A girl can love you so much but the second you no longer fulfil her needs and expectations, her love fades. It doesn't matter how strong the love once was or what you feel. They will be disgusted and always looking for a way out if you don't suit her needs.

Men are the only romantics.

ALSO: A woman becomes involuntarily disgusted in you if you seek your self worth through her approval. TRUST ME. Hahahaha good luck bots :) (laughing nigger emoji)
>>
>>29232656
lol male love fades too, what are you talking about
>>
>>29226699
>But there are definitely plenty of nice girls out there who are genuine humans looking for real relationships.
Theres no point in this if the majority of girls like assholes. No point if the majority of them are on tinder swimping for only them most attractive.
>>
>>29225826
>girls
This is the root problem.
>>
>>29226479
This. This is all true.

People that don't agree with you are in denial.
>>
>>29226629
Is this your coping mechanism? By attribute this behavior as love in order to pretend she actually loved you?
>>
>>29226493
The fuck are you about? A female would never write anything like that.
>>
>>29225826
Girls love you just like people love their favorite athlete. So if you perform well she'll put faith in you and love but if you fuck up... well then she'll stop loving you.
There are, of course, exceptions sometimes the emotional tie with the man is so strong that she genuinly loves you. If she's even capable of that of course some aren't.
>>
Never do something solely because you are obligated to or for the sake of another person.

Don't treat others as yourself. They're selfish sociopaths.

White people are garbage who get treated way more than they deserve thanks to media and social norms.

Learn to go with your gut despite conventional "wisdom" nobody can make better decisions to benefit you than yourself.
>>
>>29232727
It works the same for men. The majority of men don't want to settle for the homely looking 1-6 girls they want a 7+/10. Fuck even guys who are lower range looks wise want girls that are 7+.
>>
>>29232812
>but if you fuck up... well then she'll stop loving you
Which also... isn't like one mistake will ruin it more that if you show a steady decline in performance.
>>
File: 1446401939420.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446401939420.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>29232818
>White people are garbage who get treated way more than they deserve thanks to media and social norms.
Pooskin detected
>>
>>29232870
jealous pigskin detected. I bet you tried getting a tan this summer. hope you get cancer.
>>
>>29232727
You have a very narrow and inexperienced view on women, friend. There are a lot of awesome women out there who fuck down for a dudes mind. But you won't get them if you keep that mindset, they can smell guys like you from a mile away.
>>
>>29232909
>implying I'm jealous of some dumb nigger that gets butthurt over white people being treated better in the west
If you don't like it go back to whatever country your parents are from you filthy cunt

Also
>implying I try to get skin cancer and look like a nigger
Lmao senpai go back to picking cotton
>>
How everybody needs love, and how the lack of it can fuck you up

>tfw incapable of bonding anymore
>>
All social relations are based on a give/take exchange of value. You have to provide value for anyone to care, and they will only care up to a point that ensures they can keep extracting value from you. Nobody really thinks about anyone but themselves and everyone will just use you unless you protect yourself. You cannot count on anyone to have your best interest in mind - not friends, not family, not romantic partners, not a therapist. Only you truly care about you.
Also, everything you do has consequences. The things you do now echo 10 years down the line. Even doing nothing is an action. Despite the feelgood normie facebook inspiration shit that is promoted all over, your opportunities are not infinite and not everything has a reset button.
Basic things but took me way too long to learn these for some reason.
>>
>>29226629
so you're saying as a fat ugly hikki neet in her 30 I can find a man who will love me unconditionally? Because that sounds like what you're saying.

Men have standards too. And they're much more superficial. Whereas what women value are better reflections to the man's character: Having a job indicates good work ethics. Having connections and a sizeable group of friends indicates a sociable person that's easy to be liked. But I guess with robot goggles on people with these qualities must be douchebags. They just can't be simply be better than a couple of losers on an amphibian art sharing forum.
>>
You can't trust anyone no matter who they are.
>>
>>29232971
Got to watch dem niggas that be close to you, and make sure they do what they supposed to do
>>
> Having connections and a sizeable group of friends indicates a sociable person that's easy to be liked.

This is implying that shy/ introverted/ aspergers/ quiet guys dont deserve love and affection. Most guys wouldnt care if a woman were any of those because he cares about the feelings of intimacy he can provide him and not what other people think about her.

>so you're saying as a fat ugly hikki neet in her 30 I can find a man who will love me unconditionally?

Yes. But only if youre a good person and show it through your actions and the way you treat the guy.
>>
>>29232966
>And they're much more superficial

i guess height, face, frame is just a meme huh?
>>
>>29233029
fuck that, dude. old uggos with good personalities can fuggggg off.

id rather have a fun cool qt
>>
>>29233074
A short and ugly man can still compensate and get a 9+/10
A ugly woman, no matter how rich or cool, is fucked
>>
>>29233029
>This is implying that shy/ introverted/ aspergers/ quiet guys dont deserve love and affection.
And ugly fat women don't deserve love and affection either.

>Most guys wouldnt care if a woman were any of those because he cares about the feelings of intimacy he can provide him and not what other people think about her.
Of course not. They care about shallower things.
>>
>>29232965
>All social relations are based on a give/take exchange of value
i'm still trying to grasp this. i can't believe this is real and i couldn't believe it was real even though i kept seeing it over and over.
when i was younger, i thought people wanted to be around people just because they wanted company.
then i got older and i realized those people were only coming around because they wanted something.

i remember in middle school when my group of friends started becoming very cool for some reason and girls started hanging out with us.
the moment girls started hanging out with us, dudes started coming out of the fucking wood work to hang out with our group, dudes that you could never get to hang out with us before.
didn't see it back then, but it's obvious now.
>>
It's a different love but that's the beauty of it. Y'all are so depressing.

I love women. There are still great ones out there you just gotta hang out in the right places. I like dog parks for example. Church is good too. Volunteering at an animal shelter would be probably be great. I should try that next time I'm single
>>
>>29232935
>boring outdated white bs

lol fuck off even your own women don't want you now. no wonder you're on this board being impotent.
>>
>>29233074
Yeah no shit? What, you think women made the manlet memes or something? 4chan is a cesspool of bitter males feeding each other's insecurity in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Appearances are a factor for women but much less so compared to the factors I mentioned and certainly much less so than for men.
>>
>>29232965
>All social relations are based on a give/take exchange of value

This is how psychopaths think. Most well adjusted people will care about and help others out of their unconscious internal value for life and reduction of pain in others. Even animals do this with no visible gain for doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoh_68ljvIo

You will insist that its for social validation and you insist that its only for extracting value, but its simply not true. People send donations to every natural disaster without posting about it, rich guys make anonymous donations without it ever being known, people volunteer at soup kitchens hospitals libraries youth programs and so on because they want to make a difference. You yourself may have even given a homeless person some change out of good nature.
>>
>>29233122
Most of us just got no love
Sorry if we sound depressed
>>
>>29233102
>And ugly fat women don't deserve love and affection either.

My point was that they do deserve it though. Everybody does but if youre already putting limitations on the kind of guys you like over something like him being liked by everyone then its going to be hard for you to find what youre looking for. Instead of forcing men to be one way you have to be accepting of their human qualities and not fall to something like what everybody else thinks of him.

>>29233102
>Of course not. They care about shallower things.

I didnt. I just cared about her heart. Most guys want a consistent reliable girl who he can be intimate with and open up to. Stay away from the guys who just want to use you and you will be fine.
>>
>>29233174
>giving someone some pocket change without exchanging words or donating to charity anonymously is considered a social exchange now
i see what you're saying, but i think you went out of context.
people don't want to be friends with you unless you "bring something to the table".
>>
>>29233204

I understand but you can sit around and complain or you can work to improve your situation. A man makes his own opportunities. Y'all should start trying to improve yourselves.

I used to be like that.. I spent all my time online wondering why I couldnt get a girl. Wondering why I kept getting friendzoned. Then I realized women don't want to be with a loser so I started picking up new hobbies and practicing my social skills. I started acting like a man and doing man shit.

I'm still a fucking half autistic cyborg robot dork but atleast I have some moderate success with women now. I know y'all could do the same you just have to put in the work
>>
>>29233291
>people don't want to be friends with you unless you "bring something to the table".

Not true again. Ive joined many clubs in college that were just about you being a person with no pretention or standards of your being other than bring a bag of chips or some food on video game nights. The astronomy club and the Anime/Video game club when I was in college were the best things ever and nobody expected anythign from you or judged.

Churches are essentially the same thing only with a religous theme. You donate if you want to its not forced, people will unconditionally care about you even if youre not religous.

I used to have a group of friends too that followed these themes. We would alwats pay for each other whoever didnt have money at the time, we never fought, we would do drugs and play video games and go out with each other, it was just pure fun and no abuse of other people, just always giving but giving to each other whether it was food, drugs, or just a good time.
>>
>>29233416
>I started picking up new hobbies and practicing my social skills. I started acting like a man and doing man shit.

Sounds like you became an egotistical sociopath normie to me.
>>
>>29233416
I'm actually pretty talkative and girls look at me
But I got a sticky nickname that is going to hold me back forever
>>
>>29232966
>>so you're saying as a fat ugly hikki neet in her 30 I can find a man who will love me unconditionally?
Yes, hello there, a/s/l?
>>
>>29233419
I wonder if it is just a matter of perception or pure chance. I was a heavy churchgoer before and never found it to be like that at all. Maybe you've just met higher quality people than I have in life, or maybe I'm autistic.
>>
>>29233263
>>I didnt. I just cared about her heart.
Yeah, same here. What a sucker I turned out to be.
>>
>>29233448
Haha just trying to throw a positive spin in here man. Sorry if I sound egotistical.

I just want to motivate someone. I'm not a normie by any measure. vagina doesnt magically cure robotism
>>
>>29233416
Fuck off normie. You always had the ability to attract girls, you just chose not to. For robots its a matter of climbing a mountain to do so, for you, you were helicoptered in 200 feet from the top, fell through snow and only had to figure out which way is up and how to get out of the snow then walk 200 feet.

Dont blame robots for not wanting to try

blame society for leading us to the point where havign a partner is a mountain climb where girls are born at the top and wait while men have to climb. Some more than others.. a lot more.

>Then I realized women don't want to be with a loser so I started

Youre placating women, always women women women. What do women want, what do I NEED TO DO to get a woman. As the woman just sits there waiting for a real man who is just a normie integrated to be acceptable in society or an asshole, while she rejects guys on the basis that theyre not likeable by all or theyre introverted or god forbid they have emotions. R9k is for robots who want to complain and bitch about this phenomenon and how unfair it is to them. Not here some delusional normie faggot like you want to seem important and understanding of the world give your basic advice so you can feel better about yourself. Youre cancer and you inhibit the community of robots to function as it once was. Go live your normie life and post about it on reddit.
>>
>>29233419
>college
>being other than bring a bag of chips or some food on video game nights
bro those are clubs in college where the idea is to make friends, looks like an ulterior motive to me.
church, you have to bring your love for the religion to the table, that's the problem. it's like you ignored what i said.

>used to have a group of friends
sounds like you're leaving some details out. look, i don't know your life story, but your anecdotes don't really tell me anything, other than you had a cool time in college.

i've literally experimented with this shit, with people. it's happened to me over and over again, i think it's a matter of region and chance, the chances that i met human scum for example.
>>
>>29233598
>Being a man is too hard
>I'll just complain about it instead
>It's women's fault that im a pussy

You sound like a nigger who blames their problems on oppression.

Man up or kys faggot
>>
Time moves fast and before you know it youre an awkward middle aged guy.
>>
>>29233671
>bro those are clubs in college where the idea is to make friends, looks like an ulterior motive to me.

No the whole purpose of clubs is to have a good time with people of the same interest that you may not have met without the club. Wanting a friend doesnt seem like an ulterior motive to me it seems like somethign nice. But even then you dont have to be friends with anyone you meet in the club.

>church, you have to bring your love for the religion to the tabl

The church i went to they didnt even care if you were christian or religous. So idk we have different experiences with churches then

>i think it's a matter of region and chance
yeah probably
>>
>>29233750
>>Being a man is too hard
You can be a man and still be a robot. Its called internal conflict.

Youre projecting a normie sociable view of men onto me. Where im somehow not manly if youre not sociable. Why would I want to be sociable with the majority of people if im an introvert aspergers and not like them and they dont like me? You only see things from your normie view.

Someone like a soldier gone through war is as manly as they come, but you wouldnt consider them a man because they have internal conflict

>>I'll just complain about it instead
Its easier than climbing a mountain of change to get a gf, and complaining isnt complaining when its venting. Any psychiatrist would tell you this. So id go with modern psychology over some normie on the internet who thinks his feelings and opinion are how the world works.

>>It's women's fault that im a pussy
No nobody said that, I clearly outlined it was societys fault. Guys like you who only ask what women want and girls who never consider male desires is a part of society.

>>You sound like a nigger
Racist

>>who blames their problems on oppression.
Except they were oppressed and still are today. You calling them a nigger only proves that you have a negative view based on skin color.

>Man up or kys faggot

This advice is what females and normies want. They only seek to preserve their world views. Unmanly men are not human to them because. Wouldnt it be easier if society was as tolerating and accepting with men as it claims to be with everything else then forcing males into acting all alike from each other and not having human emotions?
>>
>>29233975
if you walked into a shrinks office they'd get dollar signs in their eyes like a cartoon business man
>>
>>29234019
Yeah and youre still a normie faggot with no understanding of the world other than your perception of your own feelings.
>>
>>29233975
You gotta stop blaming your problems on society and own them yourself.

My definition of a man doesn't require you to be social or alpha at all. You just have to be independent, self sufficient, and own your problems. You fail to do that so you will never be a man. You will always be a victim of this Boogeyman you call society.

The rest of what i said was just shitposting no need to get all philosophical about me saying kys. Of course I dont mean that.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 832x690
>>29225771
That Misaki won't come
>>
>>29234099
>You gotta stop blaming your problems on society

You gotta stop telling people what to do. its your normie mind seeking tocorrect those unlike you and those who challenge your world view. If anything MORE men should be blaming society and seeking to change it.

>and own them yourself.

I own my problems. The only problem is that other people see it as detriments to not be accepted by. And if i cant fix these problems im somehow deffecient and undeserving.

Lets say someone owns aspergers? Then what after they own it?

>You just have to be independent, self sufficient, and own your problems

I already do this

>You fail to do that so you will never be a man.
Youre saying jump through these hoops. Im saying fuck your hoops. I then jump through your hoops and somehow im not a man because i"complain" about unjust systems.

>You will always be a victim of this Boogeyman you call society.

Victim is correct. Boogeyman is not. For you you can never see what being a victim is like, youd never understand it so you just demand others be like you.

>The rest of what i said was just shitposting no need to get all philosophical about me saying kys. Of course I dont mean that.

I never said you meant that, I said unmanly men to them arent human. And everything youve said only confirms your view on this.
>>
>>29232966
Men want good genes

Women want good genes and stability, interchangably

If they could get knocked up by the 6'4" hot guy and then be taken care of by the government and later a beta husband they would. And they do. That is the strategy of single mothers.
>>
>>29232966
>>>>so you're saying as a fat ugly hikki neet in her 30 I can find a man who will love me unconditionally?
>>29233466
>Yes, hello there, a/s/l?
Please respond.
>>
>>29226629
This is dumb, Men are attracted by appearance, Women are attracted by emotions. To attract a woman you have to make her feel good emotionally. You ever wonder why women try so hard to look good and men don't really give a shit? That's why.
>>
I don't know what you guys are talking about.

My girlfriend fucking worships me. She's shy and nerdy and introverted so she never dated anyone. We started dating when she was 26. She had a major crush on me for years. She was basically a virgin until me. Once I learned how blind I was and realized I kind of friendzoned her without knowing it, I got my head out of my ass and we've been happy ever since.

She's loyal as fuck, she's extremely intelligent, she plays d&d, she has a way better job than me and she absolutely worships me.

She's not shy in the bedroom either. She knows she's inexperienced and she tries to make up for it by being open to anything.

She is no supermodel, but neither am I. She's short and she's cute and I think she's very attractive, and pairing that with everything above, I absolutely think I hit the jackpot with her.

Oh, and she likes to cook.

So just know that it is possible to find someone. Even if you gotta wade through all the shit to do so.
>>
>>29227015
so everyones a pedo loli lover?
>>
>>29227015
give examples, please.
>>
girls can tell there's something going on if you look at them and think about fucking them
>>
>>29234412
>Women are attracted by emotions. To attract a woman you have to make her feel good emotionally

Replace emotions with money and emotionally with financially and you got it
>>
>>29234415
Normie says it worked for me, the post
>>
>>29226901
fucking right on man, ive reached that same conclusion a couple days ago
>>
>>29226901
society's not the one telling you to get women

its your biology

nature
>>
>>29227015
I have met absolutely nobody like me or thinks like me. Fuck off run off the mill normie.
>>
>>29234570
>society's not the one telling you to get women
Not the same person

But society literally tells you to get women. They tell you to do all the work to get a gf, they tell you to marry women. They tel lyou to treat women nice nicer than guys from an early age.

Society plays a big role in this
>>
>>29234508
>Normie

I have a near crippling anxiety disorder from being raised in an abusive house full of yelling and arguing 24/7. It morphed into depression when I was 12, after my sister died. The intrusive thoughts of suicide and homicide started around 15 after a bad reaction to anti-depressants nearly ended me. I fought off the anxiety by stress-eating when it was at its worst, and now I am near 300 lbs.

I have PTSD and get panic attacks quite often, and wake up in the night in a cold sweat at least twice a week from having them in my sleep (I have constant recurring nightmares)

My anxiety was so bad I got kicked out of highschool because I fought it off with alcohol before I turned to food after getting some PCP laced weed without knowing it at a party at 16 and nearly losing my mind.

My girlfriend is the only person other than 4chan I can talk about this shit with. She doesn't necessarily understand but she accepts it and knows how hard it is for me to even function as a person. She calms me, and I empower her because she feels stronger being able to soothe my pains.

We fucking make it work and I don't think it's simply because we love each other so much, because love does not a relationship make. We just fit together so well, and when we don't we try our best to make a fit without being abrasive to do so.

It's not a perfect relationship, we're not perfect people. I don't even know that either of us can even honestly say we're happy in life.

But we're miserable together, and that's more than I'd ever thought I'd have.

TL;DR: I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
>>
>>29234778
I'm not sure if anyone can honestly say they are happy in life. Happiness waxes and wanes and everyone has regrets.
It's cool that you found someone like that. You're very lucky and I'm happy for you and hope it works out.
>>
>>29234415
>basically a virgin until me
how does basically a virgin even work. it's a yes or no thing.
>>
>>29234848
Thanks, I agree with you 100%

Happiness isn't a destination you can simply reach and there's no wrong path to get there. It's a state of mind that you have to fight to obtain, and unfortunately once you do obtain it you can't comprehend that you've gotten there until after you've lost it again. A constant struggle for balance. I feel that eventually though, you get so familiar with being unhappy that you can steer your way out of it pretty quickly once you get there.

Having depression I don't know if I personally can steer my way out of unhappiness into happiness but I know the paths to reach the border and can maintain a contentedness until my waves of depression pass, and I feel lucky I reached that point even, so I'll consider it a triumphant win.

Oh, and one more thing. To anyone reading this, the girl I said I met above. We met online. We used to be long distance.
>>
>>29232966
>>29233466
>>29234313
Well? If you don't want one at least say so.
>>
>>29234980
She had been with one guy.

She thought I wasn't interested and got a boyfriend, basically.

They dated a month and she thought if she connected with him and they had sex, she would effectively get over me and could be happy with him.

That didn't work and she broke up with him because the feelings she hoped would grow didn't, and she didn't feel right staying with him knowing she still wanted to be with me even after they had sex, so she broke up and used her newly found confidence to climb her way out of the friendzone I had unknowingly put her in.

In a way she kind of used the guy to get over her fears of being a virgin at 25, thinking somehow that she wasn't on my radar because of her inexperience maybe? Or somehow she convinced herself it was a bad thing and was ashamed of it, similar to how a lot of guys do.

I kind of wish she would have lost it with me (I lost mine at 15 and she was aware of that) but I know if she hadn't of (basically used) been with the guy she wouldn't have ever been capable of making her move and starting a relationship with me.

It sounds shitty spelled out like that, but she really wasn't using him. She abandoned all hope of being with me and genuinely wanted to start a relationship with the guy, and they just didn't work out which sucks because he seemed like a good guy. I don't know if she ever explained it to him either, the poor guy. Finds a nice girl, they date for a while and finally they have sex and then she breaks up with him a few days later. From his perspective it might have been pretty bad, but I know her perspective as well and know it wasn't intentional. Hopefully he knows that too.

She regrets it as well, I think. I know she felt bad breaking up with him because she told me how bad she felt because he was such a good guy.

At least we got that out of the way though, none of that "I need to see other guys to prove how much I love you" shit for us, she got that out of the way before we even started dating.
>>
>>29226430
how much would all of that be worth?
>>
>>29227586
Actually, most entrepeneurs in tech only succeed in their 50s
>>
>>29234778
>Has girlfriend now
>Smokes drugs at parties when a teenager
>Drinks alcohol the most normie of drugs
>says youre depressed but brags about how your girlfriend makes you feel better

Yeah fuck off Chad. Just because you were sad for 2 days in 2008 doesnt mean youre a robot
>>
>>29235038
>and unfortunately once you do obtain it you can't comprehend that you've gotten there until after you've lost it again
This is your depression speaking; I've been aware of my own happiness many times without having lost any of it; you just have to be self-aware
>>
>>29235038
>Happiness isn't a destination you can simply reach and there's no wrong path to get the

Cringe. Fucking normies and their rose tinted view of the world. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a girl.

>>29235038
>Having depression I don't know if I personally can steer my
Youve never had depression normie. You were sad for a couple of days
>>
File: 1462983430410.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462983430410.png
203 KB, 499x499
>>29226762
bitch just like an sjw. All personal anecdotes and no fucking evidence you faggot
>>
>>29226580
>This
Originally tits
>>
>>29236073
trust me. nobody wants to join your sad club, sugar. we just happen to be on the same board.
>>
>>29236160
>trust me. nobody wants to join your sad club, sugar. we just happen to be on the same board.

Your whole mindset and udnerstanding is fundamentally wrong.

Nobody wanted to be this way, we want to be accepted by others. Its people like you though who demand we change just to be accepted instead of as we are. Youre most likely a girl to have this point of view since acceptance is handed on you on merit of being female.

Theres no getting through to you. You will only continue to blame the victims in this case and not see anything beyond that. You cant move forward and solve problems if youre always blaming the victim and expecting them to change to your demands.
>>
>>29235153
>>29233466
>>29232966
>>29234313
Still waiting for the response/rejection.
>>
>>29235317
like 100 bux
>>
>>29236099
girls are never happy fampai

that's what makes them so fucked in the head
>>
File: 1455582518582.png (432 KB, 641x617) Image search: [Google]
1455582518582.png
432 KB, 641x617
>>29226629
She probably dumped you because of your toxic woman-hating attitude, I'm sure she'll love someone else just fine.
>>
>>29235312

I'm happy for you, but you basically won the lottery. Just like lottery winners can't tell other poor shmucks it'll get better, you can't really either.

> girl having a crush on me
> a major one
> for years

Things I will never experience. No girl has ever liked me.
>>
>>29236584
>She probably dumped you because of your toxic woman-hating attitude,
XD You realize this doesnt actually happen right? The 'women love assholes' meme isnt actually a meme, it's real.
>>
>>29236682
Yet here you are, dumped and bitching about how unjust it is on 4chan.
>>
File: 1464043210177.jpg (74 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
1464043210177.jpg
74 KB, 590x390
>>29229616
Shut up faggot parrot
>>
>>29226958
>I had all sorts of different options
>Thinks that relates to to people on r9k
>>
>>29236073
>teenage alcoholic
>suicidal and homicidal thoughts every day for over a decade
>panic attacks weekly
>NEET shut-in for 5 years
>weighs 300 lbs due to stress eating
>still not robot enough for the robot club

Just because I found someone who I trust enough to be calm around doesn't mean I'm a fucking Chad.

But no, go on and tell me about the PCP you've smoked and how you still wake up at night from the same recurring nightmare you've had since you were 3 years old so I can fucking call you a Chad.

You're just mad because I'm lucky enough to have found an amazing person to share my pathetic life with, and the fact that I can do it while being just as fucked up as everyone else here makes you realize that all the excuses you made for yourself over the years are nothing more than horseshit and while I recognize there is no escape from the emptiness, that doesn't mean you can't be content.
>>
>>29236520
Are you just trying to prove a point or do you really have zero standards?
>>
>>29237000
I have rigid and hard to meet standards regarding personality, and complex standards regarding looks that just happen to align with her description so far.
>>
File: feel_the_world.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
feel_the_world.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>29236324
Well I'm a guy, and heres the sad truth.

People are only nice to those who show value to them. People only keep others around who can add to their own life. The number one priority to everyone is their own happiness. If you don't do shit for other people, and I don't mean tasks, I mean bringing something to the table that makes their life more enjoyable, then why would people want you in their life? You'd just be feeding off their energy and attributes.

Sure there are the lucky ones. People who are born attractive are born with a certain amount of value to those around them. Women like them, guys wanna stay around to get at the women he attracts.

Some people make others laugh. People like to laugh, thats value.

Guys who always have drugs, always have the girls number for you, can tell you where the party is, these people have value which is why you see them get so much attention.

Sadly women are usually boiled down to their sexual value. But still a smart pretty girl is better than a dumb one. The idea still works for women.
When people come on here telling you to change if you want social acceptance, they don't mean change who you are at the core of your being. They mean that if you're the best person you can be, you'll be valuable. Maximum effort. Get in shape, get a nice bod - value. Become more sociable, better at conversation - value. Hone a skill, become great at an instrument or painting, everyone loves the artist - value.

Maybe society kicked you to the curb without really lookin you over. But don't just sit your ass in the gutter. Get up, make your redeemable qualities more pronounced and make those fuckers take a second look.

Get up.
>>
is there a place where girls just sit and literally get paid for guys to eat their ass?
>>
>>29236099
No, go on, keep telling me I'm not as depressed as you. Maybe eventually it will make you feel better.

But listen, I'm not a part of your little robot club, I just found this thread on the front page and came here because ass, and stuck around because I disagree heavily with the general consensus here and wanted to shed some light from a different perspective.

You don't know me and I don't want you to, I don't care if you believe me but I was diagnosed with depression at a young age after having anxiety my whole life (I was afraid to wipe my own ass until I was 5 and had high blood pressure even before I was unhealthy and fat due to constant panic levels of anxiety. I had to keep my training wheels on my bike for a whole year after I stopped using them because I cried when my dad tried to take them off because I was afraid I would fall down and die) so I fucking know anxiety and I know depression. I know what it's like to have constant anxiety, constant adrenaline and panic and how much stress that puts on your body. I know what it's like to repeatedly get 2 or 3 hours of sleep at night and stay awake for 30 hours because you think yourself into tears the moment you lay down. My dad is OCD, his siblings are all bi-polar, my mom is bi-polar and my grandpa was a murdering angry drunk that tried to rape his children and drank his way into poverty and drank his family homeless until he couldn't afford to even drink and then he had to drink rubbing alcohol to stop his withdrawals enough to go to work.

I am a fuck up in a long line of fuck ups with so much history of mental illness and abuse that it's fucking ridiculous.

I'm not happy, I'll never be happy. My mind won't let me be happy. But there is a middle ground you can find where the emptiness that is life can feel just a little more welcoming. Like a lantern flickering in the darkness that makes you feel safe and not so alone.

I've found my middle ground, and she lets me do butt stuff. So fuck you.
>>
>>29236979
OOOOHHHH

Looks like i got chad mad now! Save me!

hahahaha
>>
>>29227065
at least one woman have thought about this
>>
>>29237056
Just what parts of personality/looks seem appealing
>>
>>29232917
>But you won't get them if you keep that mindset, they can smell guys like you from a mile away.
YEAH YOU GOTTA BE ALFALFA LIKE ME BRO GRRR *flexes*
>>
>>29237067
> they don't mean change who you are at the core of your being. They mean that if you're the best person you can be, you'll be valuable. Maximum effort. Get in shape, get a nice bod - value. Become more sociable, better at conversation - value. Hone a skill, become great at an instrument or painting, everyone loves the artist - value.

The core of my being is an introvert. You just told me to change that core by "be social".
>>
>>29232656
Males don't love unconditionally either you retard. Once her looks start to fade, so does his "love". Love is a meme, but we don't have to get emo about it. Just accept it and make the best out of it.
>>
a woman's love if fleeting
do you know why they have such on aversion to the concept of the "friendzone"? because it is completely alien to them,
they dont experience anything close to that, unrequited love is something they get over very quickly.
>>
>>29237167
No. Not talking alpha beta here.

>Theres no point in this if the majority of girls like assholes. No point if the majority of them are on tinder swimping for only them most attractive.

You're assumptions about women are toxic and really skewed. I know alpha guys who think like this. And I've watched them get shut down because their cunty thoughts can be picked up on by pretty much any actually smart girl. You know, the kind of girls that are worth dating at all.
>>
File: r9.png (73 KB, 755x1255) Image search: [Google]
r9.png
73 KB, 755x1255
>>29237091
That's a super cool story, bro.
>>
>>29226762
>9 year relationship
>broken up with cuz still jobless
>thinks partner was gold digger

HAHAHAHHAHAAHH
>>
>>29228972
Good job, dude. You two wouldn't have been happy with the long distance and probably would've ended the relationship on bitter terms.
>>
>>29237229
>unrequited love is something they get over very quickly.
Wow thanks for that expert on women!
>>
>>29232917
this sounds like some bullshit roundabout bribe
>>
>>29226699
women are a product of natural section, natural selection that in our primal past benefited from and selected from men in a dog eats dog type competition , that shit cannot just change overnight.
>>
>>29226762
Yeah fuck women right for not wanting a failure who can't find a fucking job after NINE FUCKING YEARS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>29237195
Introverts still have friends, and friend circles.

Being social doesn't mean "Hit up the club brah, just meet some new people at a bar or some shit dude."

Find a hobby. Get involved with something. When you become part of a community like that, garnering new people to share your life with is incredibly easy and doesn't require a huge amount of vulnerability. Its just a tap on your neighbors shoulder at that point.

Source - am introvert. I have friends and a healthy social/sex life. But I still shut everyone off from time to time. I don't talk to people for weeks at a time.

It's possible to handle both. People can be tiring.
>>
>>29237321
elaborate plz

i dont see the bribe in this.
>>
>>29237381
people like you really disgust me
>>
>>29237067
>Well I'm a guy, and heres the sad truth.
No youre not

>People are only nice to those who show value to them

Categorically not true. See >>29233174

>, I mean bringing something to the table
Confirmed for woman addicted to men providing for her, cant understand the concept of mutual benefits and friendship.

>You'd just be feeding off their energy and attributes.

Or you could just be normal and have a fun time with them and not take only give and if they only give too and receive what they give then you both walk away happy.

> Women like them, guys wanna stay around to get at the women he attracts.
What lol youre definitely a woman to think this lol

>Some people make others laugh. People like to laugh, thats value.

Anybody can make their friends laugh

>Guys who always have drugs, always have the girls number for you,

Lol what normie world do you live in. Drug dealers hooking up beta guys with free women? So drug dealers are the only people who know about parties? Non druggy parties dont exist?

Your whole view is so painfully based on your normie experiences i cringe. You simply cant see outside your own world.

>Sadly women are usually boiled down to their sexual value.

No, most people on this board want gf not a fuck buddy. Most people/ normies have sex in the real world in relationships, not fuck buddies just for sex.

>telling you to change if you want social acceptance,
This is nothing new to us, its not a foreign deeply impactful bit of knowledge. Its something weve known for years even before you came to this board. You fail to realzie how we dont want some normie cancer who had an easy ride to tell us to change. 1/2
>>
>>29237067
>they don't mean change who you are at the core of your being

LOL thats exactly what they mean when they tell you to stop being sointroverteed and shy and just talk to her because it werked for me!

>they mean that if you're the best person you can be, you'll be valuable.

except robots have been trying for decades only to meet failure. youre dimishing their frief with this shit social situation and instead of helping them changing the social structure by being a different person yourself you tell them to change to fit your worldview not realziing you had it easier.

>Get in shape, get a nice bod - value.
Just lift until someone loves you! thats the message youre sending. You cant grasp the philosophical concepts behind this because youre a woman and you can be yourself and still get love.

>Become more sociable, better at conversation - value.

To someone with aspergers? Or life crippling anxiety? Suddenly becoming more sociable is a mountain and not a "just become..."

>Hone a skill, become great at an instrument or painting, everyone loves the artist - value.

Jump through more of these hoops!

Nobody is arguing or does argue that becoming a body builder, sociable conversationalist who plays the guitar and is a sensitive artist will get you laid. The disconnect here is that you dont understand how much work that is to get the BASIC human needs and how shit of a system this is for men.

>
Maybe society kicked you to the curb without really lookin you over. But don't just sit your ass in the gutter. Get up, make your redeemable qualities more pronounced and make those fuckers take a second look.

this is just cringey like one of those advice animal pictures and it ignores ow the real world works in exchange for colorful advice that does nothing but blame the victim as their fault for not having the means others do.

2/2
>>
>>29237381

I have hobbies anon. They're all solitary. inb4 start a hobby you hate that has lots of women - that's again changing who you are.

> making friends is easy
Normie spotted. I last had a friend when I was 15.
>>
>>29237414
>Guys who always have drugs, always have the girls number for you,

>Lol what normie world do you live in. Drug dealers hooking up beta guys with free women? So drug dealers are the only people who know about parties? Non druggy parties dont exist?
>Your whole view is so painfully based on your normie experiences i cringe. You simply cant see outside your own world.

They're separate people.

Drug dealers have value, obviously drugs. being friends with a dealer means cheap drugs as well as free.

Friends who hook you up with a girl are homies, they help you out.

One guy always knows where a party is.
>>
>>29237083
>But listen, I'm not a part of your little robot club,

Everything i need to know about you is here.

Chad just doing Chad things, here to put more robots down more to make his own success as chad (life on easy mode) feel better

> diagnosed with depression at a young age after having anxiety my whole life

Meme depression and meme anxiety. Chad the little snowflake has fake depression everyone worship him!

Everything else you said is just shit Chad and normies say, go fuck your girlfriend now and pretend to be a robot some more Chad
>>
>>29237167
10/10 reply

origionalcomment
>>
I see guys railing against the system, but seemingly not doing anything about it.
>>
>>29237381
>Introverts still have friends, and friend circles.

Maybe normie ones like you who arent really introverts since you say

>But I still shut everyone off from time to time.

Is more along the lines of extrovert since real introverts have this happen daily.

You may have barely scored introvert on whatever test you took and are actually extrovert or borderline and now claiming your experience is the expereicne of every itnrovert.
>>
>>29237381
I want normies to leave. They just create rifts and pain reading things like this. The conversation goes from udnerstanding to battling over our own identity because some normie thinks were losers not trying enough. Its hidden insult.
>>
>>29237414
>>29237442
>>29237473

So sad routine > rewarding hardship?

I'm not saying its easy. You've made it abundantly clear how fucking hard it is to talk to people, to go for a jog, or to sit down and learn shit is for you.

But you also seem incredibly angry at the situation you live in.

Yeah dudes, people are cunts. You get one impression and it isn't always quite yours to make if you catch my drift. People make assumptions early on and put you in a box. The system is rigged.

I'll even agree with you that it's society's fault you're "losers." Men have to work harder for sexual gratification. Men have to bring more to the table to be considered for friendship. The world fucked you, okay? You are without a doubt to result of a cruel society that decided you weren't worth the time of day.

The question is do you find the uphill battle worth the acceptance you seem to so desperately regret not getting/having?

If not thats cool, whatever man.
But it's there if you're willing.

you're mad at the rules of the game, so you quit.
>>
>>29237482
>They're separate people.

So thusly we coem to the core of the problem. You. and your view of people as seperate people or not.

Youre just a fucked up normie and not the nice understanding cool person you like to very obviously roleplay as one on an anonymous 4chan board.

Youre just a shit person who thinks drug dealers are good people because lol parties and cheap drugs! you cant even imagine a person who would not want any of that or that there are people otu there who have regular parties.

Just leave normie, leave and never come back.
>>
>>29237482
having struggled with drug addiction myself I can safely say that drug dealers are parasites that get off to pushing people to ruin for profit.
>>
>>29237693
I'm not saying that one guy is 3 separate people to me. I'm saying it was a list. Of 3 people.

3 distinct people. with their own bodies n shit.
>>
>>29229772
Why did you join knowing it would end your relationship?
>>
>>29237682
>If not thats cool, whatever man.
yet
>you're mad at the rules of the game, so you quit.

Self-contradictory normie post.
>>
Everyone on this board memeing their gf is gonna get dumped.

Been here since the board was created.
>>
File: 1465748066574.jpg (43 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1465748066574.jpg
43 KB, 604x340
a bit of an offtopic question
but what do guys (don't want a women's opinion) here think of isekai ("stuck in another world") type anime?
>>
>>29237819
how so?

you can quit, go for it. your choice.
>>
mama always warned me. Grandma said be smart and don't waste your time on women. They were right but I didn't understand until it was too late
>>
>>29237830
>Been here since the board was created.
not sure if you're being factitious or not
but
why have you stayed?
>>
>>29237682
>I'm not saying its easy.
Patently false. Thats all youve done so far. Just now you realize that youre wrong so subconsciously you shifted your view and said its not easy so you can maintain that youre still right. Like your post shifted to agreeing with me while before you just maintained your opinion.

>So sad routine > rewarding hardship?
No, havign r9k free of cancerous normies who just make our problems worse is the first step. You normies just continue our abuse, like a bully followng a school kid home and bullying him online too.

Which leads you to assumptions like this
>But you also seem incredibly angry at the situation you live in.

Shit normies say that are part insults

>The world fucked you, okay?
> agree with you that it's society's fault you're "losers."
>you seem to so desperately regret not getting/having?

These are more offhand insults that you said

Overall you just end up insulting someone who changed your view that you havent even realized yet, and you still end up blaming them saying its their fault they havent changed despite finally admitting its societal.

Throughout this whole thread youve done nothing but tell us things we already know while insulting all because you think youre a deep in tune person WHO JUST NEEDS TO share his opinion to all of us robots you take pity on. We dont need your pity and we never wanted it. Youre the pitiful one here.

>The question is do you find the uphill battle worth the acceptance y
>you're mad at the rules of the game, so you quit.

see >>29237167

Thats how you sound
>>
>>29226699
plenty is certainly an overstatement, you'd be lucky to find more than 5 in a lifetime.
>>
>>29237107
Looks: I like fat chicks, if she's "ugly" it probably just means that she has some of the features I find attractive, maybe not, I don't care that much really.
Personality: If she's fat and ugly, there's a higher chance that she didn't get absolutely everything in life for free, and she has more empathy than the average person. If she's a hikki neet, obviously she either doesn't like society, or the society doesn't like her, both of which can be good depending on the reasons. Also, wants love. No one gives a shit about love anymore so that's an automatic plus.
>>
>>29227097
This desu.
Having teachers and students make fun of you for your weirdness and not knowing what was wrong with you is suffering.
>>
File: 1465601389901.png (71 KB, 486x525) Image search: [Google]
1465601389901.png
71 KB, 486x525
>>29237895
aight. peace. hope yall feel better.

sorry for jimmies i rustled. i'm just a narcissistic normie who had to flex his lucky lot in life over you sad sacks. you're views on women, society, and friendship clashed with the values that i learned growing up with my now realized privileged social life. so i figured you were wrong.

didn't stop to think about where y'all were coming from because, your right, i can't grasp what you're trying to communicate. hope you don't hold a horrible grudge against me.

i'm on the same level as someone telling you when your depressed to "just think happy thoughts"

Sorry for being a cunt. My advice doesn't cross the normie-robot barrier.

Took disagreement as challenge. My shit just doesn't work with your shit.
>>
Dreams don't come true. You DON'T have the potential to do whatever you want. No matter how hard you'll work, chances are you're still not gonna make it. Even the best don't win. Society is based on connections, not individuals. Things that look cool and fun usually aren't.
>>
>>29225771

I realized this too. Boys are incapable of love and only want sex. D O W N W I T H M E N
>>
Love is like any other emotion, it can only be experienced in the present moment

Saying "I'm angry with you" or "I'm happy for you" doesn't imply that the speaker will be angry or happy with that person forever. Saying "I love you" only means "I love you RIGHT NOW", no more, no less
>>
>>29226699
>YOU'RE WROONG YOU NECKBEARD, YOU DON'T KNOW GENUINE WOMEN!!!!
>>
>>29226699
>1. Have you ever actually been in a relationship?
I thought I was in one, but then the acid wore off.
>>
>>29227117

i respectfully disagree with you.

people that come into threads to leave insults like that are often low iq betas who are trying to exercise feelings of inadequacy and depression.

it is best to stomp them out in a couple of posts because 1. they have no argumentative skills or logic and 2. they are cowards who flee at the first sign of conflict.

it shows them that their behavior will not be tolerated in silence and shames them publicly so lurkers can see that these insult posters who seem so confident and aggressive are really just weak dullards.
>>
File: DSC_0290.jpg (210 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0290.jpg
210 KB, 640x480
Most of the things that are posted here about women are bullshit
>>
>>29227015
why are you trying to make autist act out their autistic ideas thats just rude
>>
File: offon.gif (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
offon.gif
9 KB, 125x125
<--- if you flip this switch women will become human
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.