[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't posted in any of the following threads for 9 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1355684322660.jpg (221 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1355684322660.jpg
221 KB, 1024x687
I haven't posted in any of the following threads for 9 days now
>Femanon threads
>Race bait threads
>Cuck bait threads
>Normie meme threads
>Normie bait threads
>Copypasta threads
>Roll threads

I have soley contributed to and bumped
>OC greentext threads
>Threads that are original in context
>Music threads
>/comfy/ threads
>Mental health threads
>Life problem threads

How have you contributed to the health of your favourite board robots? I hope I can continue to hold my bumps to such a high standard, it feels good giving (you)'s to the people who deserve them.
>>
All my posts are pure shit. Just mindless garbage that nobody cares about. Nobody ever responds to me, but I keep posting all day long because I don't have anyone else to talk with about all the stupid shit I think about.
>>
File: damnit_anon.jpg (99 KB, 796x800) Image search: [Google]
damnit_anon.jpg
99 KB, 796x800
>>29225697
Good job OP way to keep it up

I myself have refrained from giving (you)'s to any post I see as bait and will give a general warning in the thread not to reply to bait.

It's great watching them squirm without the attention they desire.
>>
>>29225697
I don't reply to any of those threads you have not for 9 days and never have. Why do people bump those?
>>
>>29225811
It's the people who are new to 4chan mostly, they take everything personally and as a statement of truth not bait. A femanon thread will easily get 300+ replies because of the butthurt new kids who think they're going to fit in by bashing them. All they do however is promote more baiting.
>>
>>29225697
This thread won't get bumped OP, baiting is the only way to get bumped.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.