[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw turn 23 in 2 weeks >still get acne >nobody I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1376086511043.jpg (70 KB, 789x849) Image search: [Google]
1376086511043.jpg
70 KB, 789x849
>tfw turn 23 in 2 weeks
>still get acne
>nobody I know still gets it
>I used to tell myself that eventually it would go away
It never fucking ends
>>
Have you tried washing your face? It might work
>>
>>29225737
Have you tried not being a faggot? It probably wouldn't work.
>>
>>29225755
I am taking this as a no. Washing your face will work 95%+ of the time. I guess you want a clear face but won't even try simple hygiene tasks
>>
>>29225634
same here tbqh, same age too.
I just started getting it around this time last year after not having any since high school, I thought it would go away on its own but instead it turned out to be cystic acne that has completely fucked up my entire face with scars and discolorations. my life is over
>>
>wash face with some cleansing shit twice a day
>change (or turn inside out) pillow slips every single day
>cut out greasy foods completely
>still have acne

fuck my life to be honest
>>
>>29225634
Do you eat shitty food? Don't
>>
Just get acutane off the internet. A dermatologist is just gonna prescribe topical shit which takes forever and is annoying to sleep with

If you dont know where look around /fit/ or ribbit's steroid forums
>>
>>29225861
>>29225932
I'm not here for acne.com tier advice, I'm just here to share feels.

>wash face twice a day
>use prescription face cream
>use moisturizer recommended by dermatologist
>change pillow case everyday
>drink lots of water
>tried changing diet, no real effect
There's legitimately nothing I can do, it has nothing to do with how I care for my skin. It has to do with the skin itself. I can do everything except change my fucking face which is the problem. Everyone always pretends like acne is 100% treatable, it isn't.
>>
>>29226023

This, the only further change I can make is becoming a gluten free vegan who won't even eat fruit for fear of sugar. I need to give in and get a prescription for accutane.
>>
>>29226023
You have to stick to a diet for 4 months. The acne you have on your face is the result of your behaviors from months ago

You need to get sun shine

Use accutane
>>
>>29226023
Okay then what are your feels? How does having acne affect your daily life? How severe is it?
>>
>>29226096
>You need to get sun shine
>Use accutane

Accutane causes increased sensitivity to the sun and I get sun everyday because I work outside. Also my acne isn't worth acutane, it's persistent and obviously looks bad but it isn't cystic.
>>
>>29226023
You want advice, otherwise you wouldn't be posting. I have sensitive skin too, diet and stress are really the big factors
>>
File: skin care.jpg (94 KB, 460x1196) Image search: [Google]
skin care.jpg
94 KB, 460x1196
>>29226120
It's only mild-moderate but it's still embarrassing as fuck considering I'm 23. I also have OCD and it makes trying to just forget about it and get on with my day nearly impossible. I'm constantly thinking about it and constantly want to pick and squeeze at it. It only makes it worse too but it's so fucking hard to stop. Pic very much related. Furthermore the more anxious I get about the acne the worse my tics get because I have Tourettes.
>>
>>29225985
what website though, there are a lot of shady online pharmacy sites
>>
>>29226138
>enough to make you self loath on /r9k/
>isnt worth getting rid of easily
>>
>>29226023

Same here. Only accutane worked. The worst thing about diet fixes is there is absolutely no scientific evidence for one singular cause so you stick with a diet for months with no knowledge of whether it is doing anything or is the cause.

It's not like being fat where the answer is obvious. You're eating too much. From all of my years of research I have concluded that acne can be caused by 10000 different factors and that isn't even counting the fact that some people are genetically prone to acne.
>>
>>29226225
I also have something called moprhea so it could fuck my shit up m8.
>>
>>29226225

Accutane has much worse potential side effects than that. Most of you retards take clear skin for granted, or you wouldn't say stupid shit like wash your face.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.