[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw a girl shitting >It's 2 am >decide to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460453931843.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460453931843.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
I just saw a girl shitting
>It's 2 am
>decide to go to the bathroom
>bathroom light is off
>open door
>turn on the light
>really attractive girl is in there shitting
>she's turns and looks at me with a smug look on her face
>we make eye contact
A fucking SMUG look on her face, a smile.
she was happy that i saw her or something...

I think it's my brothers gf or my sisters friend
What the fuck? What type of person shits with the light off? Why?
She looked like pic related, but with thinner lips and blonde hair, really, really hot.
i'm scared that maybe i hallucinated that. I hadn't seen a real girl in a whole year. I forgot they could be so good looking...
i said
>ophffff sorry
>turned the light off and closed the door
>went in my room
don't even need to piss anymore.

I'm still shaking.
>>
>>29225628
>Not going up to her and fucking her while she shits on the toilet.
Are you some kind of fag?
>>
>>29225721
Yes anon, it seems like i am unfortunately. I can't tell you how frightened i was, there's a reason i'm up this late, so i don't have to interact with other people. I probably looked like shit, this is up there with the worst things that have happened to me this year.
>>
File: 1445231519681.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445231519681.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>29225628

Here I am, wishing i had found poop in the ladies room toilets, and this asshole actually gets to walk in on a hot girl shitting.

Fuck you, senpai. Did it at least smell good? Hot girl poops always smell good.
>>
File: 1463513851279.jpg (25 KB, 549x395) Image search: [Google]
1463513851279.jpg
25 KB, 549x395
>ophffff sorry
>>
>>29225786
If you found her shitting in the dark you better leave her shitting in the dark, goddammit
>>
>>29225777
it smelled like shit yeah.
>>29225786
The light was already off when i went in, i turned on the light and she turned from facing the wall to look at me with a cheeky, flirty smile on her face. I turned red, my mind went black then i did what.

I just don't know how my brother does it, he barely speaks english and he's always got a girlfriend or some strange girl over.
>>
>>29225628
>A fucking SMUG look on her face, a smile.

She was probably drunk.

How did it smell?
>>
>be grill
>at the bf's
>need to poop
>half asleep and light hurts my eyes so I turn it off
>bf gets into the bathroom
>smile to him signaling that I wouldn't mind his cock in my mouth rn
>realize that it wasn't the bf as no cock got into my mouth
>it was his retarded brother
>he runs away farting
I wouldn't have minded his penis either to be real with you.
>>
>>29225994
Like shit, you know when you enter a bathroom that someone was just in and it smells like shit, but it's sort of like an empty smell with a hint of shit? i don't know how to describe it. My bathroom smelled like a public bathroom without the piss. i guess that'd be a good way to describe it.
>>
>>29226068
>runs away farting
this is a good way to describe the smell, it was like a fart that was fading.
>>
>>29225628

I'm actually laughing.
>>
Should have just peed between her legs.
>>
>>29226839
That would have been nice, i couldn't think at the time though.
>>
>>29225890
It's pretty simple.

>Be ugly
>have game>>29225994
>>
>>29226900
>game
what the hell is that, everyone always says this shit but no one defines it or tells you how to get it. I'm beginning to thing it's a meme.
>>
>>29225777
>Hot girl poops always smell good.

Trips of unassailable truth
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.