[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
I feel like my mind has been hijacked. My thoughts aren't my own anymore. I'm not sure when but this woman has entered my head, she tells me what to do and if I don't do what she says then she'll fill my head with bad thoughts. I feel helpless, she'll scream at me for being so stupid and worthless.

Please help, what the fuck is wrong with me?

>inb4 seek help
Cause that idea makes her extremely angry, she says nobody will believe me and they'll hate me for being an attention whore.

>inb4 just ignore it
I can't, she'll never leave me alone. The thoughts she places in my head are terrible, ignoring her will only encourage her more.
>>
Why not bargain with it to further both your goals?
>>
>>29225500
Nice dubs, but she doesn't even consider my interests. I'm just here for her own amusement
>>
You are psychotic and need to go to the hospital.

Call 911 and tell them, "I feel very sick and I can't think clearly. Please send an ambulance".

That's all you need to tell them.
>>
File: 1455297967904.jpg (38 KB, 338x473) Image search: [Google]
1455297967904.jpg
38 KB, 338x473
The seed is planted
>>
>>29225525
Well that would be the first item to discuss, wouldn't it? Fundamentally, if she inhabits the same space as you do then her fate is tied with your own. She would have a lot to gain through cooperating with you, and would have a more placid host for her whims in exchange.
>>
File: 1465506425170.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1465506425170.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>>29225471
Oh. Sounds like THEY got to you. You're too far gone.
>>
>>29225556
If I die, she says that she'll just find someone else to torture, I don't really have a say in the matter.
>>
File: 1444855792357.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444855792357.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>29225545
>>29225557

WHO ARE THEY

HOW CAN THEY GET INSIDE MY HEAD

TELL ME
>>
>>29225613
Does she have interests? Surely she has more dimensions than simply filling a mind with bad thoughts.
>>
>>29225678
Her interests are making my life an absolute joke
>>
>>29225735
Then she's a boring psychotic delusion. It's going to suck, but you're going to need to figure out which thoughts have been tagged by her and not by you. Once you have, focus on them, acknowledge them, and let them go. One by one.
>>
>>29225812
I pretty much know that thoughts such as "kill yourself" "your useless" "make this or that facial expression" "don't tell anyone" "they hate you" "you are no longer in control" are hers. Problem is that I start to believe those thoughts and it all becomes jumbled together.
>>
>>29225471
Could be schizophrenia or psychosis, OP
Unless your post is bait, it sounds like you have either one of those. Read up on them
>>
>>29225627
THEY are us anon.

Dance the dance, let the voices guide you to eternal life.
>>
>>29225934
That's the difficulty I was referring to. Unjumbling that mess and dealing with it is your new job. It's your body and your mind, those two facts should be clear in your mind.

She can't love, she can't think cogently about difficult problems, she can't even seem to move out of your head. In essence, she seems very small, insignificant. You're a larger consciousness, capable of greater feats than she is.

Keep this in mind and weed her poison thoughts out.
>>
>>29225471
What is she telling you to do?

THis might not be a bad thing, if she provides focus and motivation.
>>
File: awawawa.jpg (351 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
awawawa.jpg
351 KB, 1280x960
>>29225471
if this is real please post this thread on /x/ so it can be great again
>>
>>29225471
Sounds like it's time to install TempleOS on your computer, and talk to God.

http://www.templeos.org/
>>
>>29225471
If you can't learn to get along with the voices in your head you are a cuck.
>>
>>29226145
I just might do that, maybe there's a supernatural aspect to this rather than just being plain old crazy
>>
>>29226092
I guess that's why she makes such a fuss, I mean, you do have to be pretty small to live in someone's head. You're helping out and I appreciate that.
>>
>>29226283

No, you're just crazy. He wants you to post it on /x/ for their entertainment.

Get help OP. Tell a friend, a family member, anyone who you trust. See a psychologist. Get help, this woman is just in your head.
>>
>>29226487
She says that if I tell anyone in my life then she'll make things very bad. I remember her saying to me once "if you expose me, I will drive you to suicide". I'm terrified
>>
>>29225471
were you trying to create a tulpa?
>>
>>29226534

Sounds like she's dangerous and doesn't care much about you, although, she's just a delusion.

You really need to get help, if you think you may harm yourself you should probably check yourself into a mental hospital or something. Make sure to tell your family before you do so people know where you are.

Best wishes, anon. You MUST get help, this isn't paranormal bullshit, this is a mental illness.
>>
>>29226534
She can TRY to drive you to suicide, but she can't actually make you go through with it. It basically sounds like a bully is living in your head, but bullies love getting attention. If you stop giving it to them, they fuck off.

Stop humoring her thoughts. Focus on your own. If you feel that you need help to remove her for good, definitely seek mental help because remember--YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

You're in the driver's seat, she's the annoying backseat driver that you want to shut the fuck up
>>
>>29226534

Your conscious can't control you, tell her to go fuck herself. Tell her that she is not in control, stop being A BETA KEK FAGGOT
>>
>>29225934
Who exactly is her?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.