[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new cute girl at work >walk by her and make small talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: chu2koiuhm.png (537 KB, 1168x620) Image search: [Google]
chu2koiuhm.png
537 KB, 1168x620
>new cute girl at work
>walk by her and make small talk
>she's flirty
>asks me some question about my personal life
>tease her that I don't know her well enough to answer that
>"whaaaat?" she groans
>smirk
>start to walk away
>"if you tell me I'll give you a hug!"
>turn around
>mfw
>"don't give me that look! it normally works..."

Granted, I did want to feel her titties against my chest, but I think my response was fine. What would Chad have done?
>>
You did good.

Source: I am Chad
>>
>>29225372

you dun good son.
>>
Well done. You've planted the seed in her mind that she's not enough for you and this will drive her crazy. If talk ever comes to what type of girls you like, make sure you make it out to her not being your type / describe qualities that are better than what she's got.

A couple of days ago I let a girl believe I got a killer massage from someone and when she asked me about I just said "that's not the point" and "it doesn't matter". Woke up this morning to a message from her asking who it was, for the third time :D

Hook, line and sinker...
>>
>>29225742
Thanks, senpai. I'm getting there.

But why do girls use hugs as bait? Does it actually mean anything if they offer them?
>>
>>29225372
if you said " you need to do better than that" with a smirk instead of giving her that look then you'd be chad/10 in my book

other than that p good.
>>
File: 875544.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
875544.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
>>29226773
Here you dropped this fedora
>>
>>29226773
No, silence is golden. Saying what you've recommended implies that he contemplated the hug and decided to up the ante. You're giving power (and face) back to her.

OP completely trashed that outcome by giving her a confused look and keeping his mouth shut. Like he never even considered hitting on her, that she was just another face in the crowd. And judging by her response, she felt it.
>>
>>29226893
I disagree.
You ought to keep them interested and trying to completely strip them of power and humiliate them is just silly.
>>
Yeah, not saying anything worked well. If you had been beta and said "you'll have to do better than that" you'd be taking it to far. Like yeah there is all that talk about "maintaining power" (which isn't exactly wrong) but since you don't know her well it's better to keep her guessing, as she'd spend more time thinking about you. Assuming she's interested and not just a flirty person
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.