[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's admit to normie/reddit tier shit that we like. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: memes.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Let's admit to normie/reddit tier shit that we like. I'm sure we all have something.

For me it's:

- Facebook/black memes (pic related)
- Rick and Morty
- Some John Oliver segments
- Vines
>>
My brother and I have a Dropbox that we use to share funny pictures with each other. I admit that I've laughed at a fee of his Facebook memes.
>>
File: 1465705692937.gif (354 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465705692937.gif
354 KB, 500x375
>>29225324
I have a guilty pleasure for Early 00s emo and punk I developed from Burnout 3 and THPS games

Speaking about THPS, I can call out every skateboard trick on impulse but I can't even kickflip

I love DragonBall

That's about it
>>
I smoked weed once, I didn't think it was all that amazing though. That's about it. You're quite the faggot, OP.
>>
>>29225455
>You're quite the faggot, OP.
Yeah I know. But this is the only place I can admit to liking this shit.

Not because people won't laugh at me, but because I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore.
>>
A lot of the black memes are funny but I don't really understand a lot of them especially when they say "you know your parents are black when" or "you a real nigga if you" and then list some common thing that everyone does
>>
>>29225506
Saying it IRL also won't get you laughed at. Normies eat those shit up.
>>
>>29225506
>But this is the only place I can admit to liking this shit.
Wouldn't this be the last place your should admit this?
>>
>>29225586
>Wouldn't this be the last place your should admit this?
I literally take nothing posted here to heart. I'd rather 300 of you guys laugh at me, calling me a faggot than one person doing it to my face.

I'm not a clever man.
>>
>>29225324
Ghetto memes are what I live for
>>
>>29225675
nigga right here knows whats up
>>
That one vine, the why the fuck you lying one, always kills me

Thats about it though
>>
My girlfriend
Skyrim with mods
Basketball
>>
File: dont_ever.png (210 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
dont_ever.png
210 KB, 500x432
I like life.
>>
>>29225523
that is because if "u r a real nigga" you have an IQ of 85, and have never known a white person.
>>
I like math; that's fairly normie.
>>
>>29225858
Is it? I thought most normies hated math. Or those that claim they're 'super geeky math nerds' who never get past differentials.
>>
I've been posting on reddit for almost three years

I've somehow managed to become even more a social recluse since then however.
>>
>>29225858

Liking math isn't normal. It isn't the behavior of normies. It's a sort of conformism but not the kind of conforming where you conform to society but rather to conform to the education system. Which robots and normies agree is despicable.
>>
EDM raves/music festivals
Black memes
I dont like Rick and Morty as much as most people but there are some really good episodes
Game of Thrones
>>
>>29225858

I am a math grad student and let me tell you my department is even more autistic than /r9k/ on average. There is nothing "normie" about research level math
>>
File: 1450113730864.jpg (65 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
1450113730864.jpg
65 KB, 720x716
>>29225722
Organ comedy
>>
File: redditleauge.jpg (328 KB, 1086x846) Image search: [Google]
redditleauge.jpg
328 KB, 1086x846
>>29225324
I like Rocket League
>>
>>29225324
motherfucker
I watched rick and morty from the second episode when a friend introduced me to it.
now the entire series is crawling with normies.
fuck OFF
I want it back
>>
File: deepfried squid.jpg (165 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
deepfried squid.jpg
165 KB, 400x500
>>29225586
>Wouldn't this be the last place your should admit this?
its an anonymous image board. literally no repercussions. if anything, this is the BEST place to admit to something.
>>
>>29227235
You watched adult swim shit and got mad other people enjoyed it? Lmao just another failed normal on r9k.
>>
>>29226371
that's not bad, rocket league is fucking dope
>>
use kikebook
listen to dubstep (wub wub)
play call of duty
thats it really
>>
File: shut it down.png (263 KB, 949x531) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.png
263 KB, 949x531
>>29227239
whatever you say fbi agent
>>
File: cradlepin.jpg (25 KB, 466x339) Image search: [Google]
cradlepin.jpg
25 KB, 466x339
I love UFC/mma. I'll go to the pub for some of the good fights that I don't won't spoiled online, drink/eat alone etc. I really standout as a longhaired that's never gone to the gym. That said I've done 1 intro to muay thai class and almost died, and 3 months of pro wrestling training.

Rarely one of them will talk to me. The oddest one was a guy who figured I'd know a lot about computers so he's asking for advice on how to fix a corrupted file.
>>
>>29225858
Since when? Being shit at math seems to be a badge of honor for most normies.
>>
Black humour is one of the my guilty pleasures too, OP
LIKE NIGGAZ STILL WILLIN ON FACEBOOK
>>
>>29225455
>You're quite the faggot, OP.

>A shitty, shoehorned attempt at trying to fit in with "le 4chan haxorz" xD
>>
Football but it's not like I watch it with friends (haven't had any for years) or in a pub.
>>
reddit, got bored of the front page though
filthy frank
black people
zootopia
>>
File: aaa111.png (944 KB, 1018x679) Image search: [Google]
aaa111.png
944 KB, 1018x679
>use twitter
I dont post there myself, but I follow some people and game sites so I can get info on relevant things the moment it happens, for example if theres sudden server maintenance in some game
>I like normie-tier memes
/b/-tier humor still makes me laugh, I also like the caveman spongebob that /mu/ originally let loose and its now everywhere.
>I follow e-sports
I like watching Starcraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm matches. Its really exciting. I wish there were some more Korean female league matches in the near future.

Despite me being into some normie-tier shit, Im damn proud that I dont use reddit. Ever since that cancer site was born I havent been a regular. Me and other anons from /jp/ once in the olden times ventured there to see what was up with that piece of shit site and came back with warnings of a dark future, of a place that you should never set your foot on. That bastion of positive circlejerking is the greatest enemy of internet.
>>
>ghetto memes
>System of a down
>the dark knight
>Breaking bad
>coffee

That's about it
>>
>>29225324
Kill yourself reddit normie.
>>
I'm really starting to like Drake's stuff. I hate pop music typically, but some of his tracks are really good. /r9k/ got me into him actually.

I think it's cool how such a corny, Canadian, mulatto, jew degrassi star is pretty much king in the rap game these days. Does my heart good.
>>
>>29225324
A lot of shows I enjoy are pretty normie such as Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Rick and Morty
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.