[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw falling in love with internet qt I have gone insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o7ryd9vMeW1uaixfgo1_400.png (42 KB, 360x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ryd9vMeW1uaixfgo1_400.png
42 KB, 360x343
>tfw falling in love with internet qt

I have gone insane
>>
File: 1390248317691.jpg (78 KB, 913x653) Image search: [Google]
1390248317691.jpg
78 KB, 913x653
>>29225217
its ok senpai, I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>29225217
i was in the same boat. it was the best 6 months of my life. but everything good comes to an end, and it's up to you to decide whether you want to deal with the inevitable painstaking hurt or to never experience true happiness for once.
>>
love doesn't exist, it's just a chemical reaction in your reptile brain to ensure that your genes get passed on. stop building it up to be something amazing or you'll end up disappointed
>>
>>29225217
it's not too late to just kill yourself
>>
>>29225314
I practice meditation to avoid the pain of the ultimate pill. No matter what you say we are doomed to destiny.
>>
>>29225217
No anon.. if you both love each other, you'll make it work. I'm in the same boat.
>>
File: thingsThatWillneverHappenToyou.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
thingsThatWillneverHappenToyou.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
she will lead you on
she will deceive you
she will humiliate you
she will cuck you

but if by some random stroke of luck she falls for you, that is when the mischief can start and you can being to toy with her feelings, to get back at her for all the shit she put you through.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>29225375
There is no destiny either though, unless you consider physics to be destiny (an object in motion tends to stay in motion, etc).
>>
>>29225217
>>29225260
>>29225392
Also dealing with a similar situation
Good luck bros
>>
>>29225314
>muh chemical reactions
what caused the reactions to start in the first place you retard
>>
>>29225314
>love doesn't exist, it's just a chemical reaction in your reptile brain

Then it literally exists, you retard. It's literally a real, material thing in the world.
>>
>>29225394
everything is possibly predictable, every reaction had an action that set it in foot. Nothing is random, all flows along a path. Fully understanding the concept is impossible for ours minds but I accept it.

>>29225419
You can't escape the fact free will doesn't exist. Either you stay delusional or accept it.
>>
>>29225494
the neural pathways rely on the passage of current through constantly changing networks of electrons

the formation of new paths and modifications of new paths cannot be predicted until the wavefunction determining which neurons connect collapses

a wavefunction can collapse in different ways even when the environment is set up exactly the same way

nice no free will meme faggot
>>
File: 1464126874621.jpg (165 KB, 761x800) Image search: [Google]
1464126874621.jpg
165 KB, 761x800
Huskies being _____
>>
>>29225217
>internet qt
where do you guys find these? i'm under no delusions about anything real coming out of talking to one but i'm fucked in the head and want female attention anyway for some dumb reason
>>
>>29225554
You can make the algorithm as complicated as you want but its still an algorithm. The problem can seem finished or unsolved but thats as far as we know. If you ever reach the right state of mind you will see the bigger picture.
>>
>>29225625
Omegle

Mortbricks
>>
File: 2305.png (847 KB, 1305x1131) Image search: [Google]
2305.png
847 KB, 1305x1131
>>29225569
It is not even my thread, stap it
>>
>>29225657
it's really funny when people who only understand classical mechanics try to say that things on a subatomic level still behave in the same way

the whole reason quantum mechanics exists is because the predictions (especially the assumption of repeatable continuity) that we can make at a macroscopic level completely break down

try reading some books next time instead of taking one physics class and thinking you know everything
>>
>>29225625
this board and 4chan in general are good resources
>>
>>29225723
I don't know anything, I have belief and I accept it. As do you unless you know everything...
>>
>>29225662
i've thought about going on omegle but since i specifically am looking for female attention i don't want to shit it up

>>29225759
but how

>>29225723
not him but quantum mechanics can be modeled as deterministic if you assume non local variables
>>
File: wan wan (2).jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
wan wan (2).jpg
60 KB, 693x663
>>29225691

Fuck.

W-WAN HAHAaaaaa
>>
>>29225800
>ut since i specifically am looking for female attention i don't want to shit it up

You'll only be a drop in the bucket. Anyway, it works better if you talk to everyone and aren't specifically looking for female attention.
>>
>>29225857
>You'll only be a drop in the bucket.
still. but idk maybe you're right

>Anyway, it works better if you talk to everyone and aren't specifically looking for female attention.
but i am.
>>
File: im telling ya.jpg (6 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
im telling ya.jpg
6 KB, 130x148
>>29225217
This is why you ignore camwhores senpai
Their whole thing is to push your buttons, be it for money or just for attention and views. You just need to stop watching, or better still make her hate you specifically if you can. And once you're free, stay as far away from them as possible.

>>29225314
Love is the chemical reaction.
Love does exist, because the neurological component for it exists. It's just not some magic force that conquers all.
>>
same except it's a guy
and he'll prolly never like me back

fuck

i hate life :(
>>
tfw the internet boy qt is one of the only people who can understand you and you can talk endlessly with

but the distance is fucking torture
and i dont even think he'd like me
gooooddamn

so the best thing to do is
distance yourself
and try to forget
*wipes tear*
ITS TORTURE
ITS LIKE LOVING SOME1 BUT U CANT GET CLOSE BC ITS GOING TO BE HARDER IN THE FUTURE FUCKKKKKKK THE INTERNET
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.