[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else seriously freak out just from smoking weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1464628474841.png (552 KB, 639x485) Image search: [Google]
1464628474841.png
552 KB, 639x485
Does anyone else seriously freak out just from smoking weed?
>>
Yep, can't do it.
Can do virtually everything else and enjoy it, but weed is just like a constant nightmare anxiety attack in slow motion.
>>
>>29225159
Yes me
It's probably undiagnosed autism
>>
As I got older I started get what I believe is medically referred to as impending sense of doom

Happens to a lot of people. Once the excitement and wonder is gone after the first dozen or so times you smoke the bad shit becomes a lot more apparent
>>
One time I took six hits from my piece then went to sit on my computer. After about a minute it hit me and I felt my heart beat shoot up. Went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I felt like I was having a heart attack and I remember my left arm going numb and my heart pounding out of my chest. That intense peak lasted about 15 seconds but I was high for a good house after that.

Haven't touched the stuff since. Used to enjoy on occasion with a friend but not anymore.
>>
sometimes. like I'll smoke up and become too aware of the fact that I'm one serious illness or legal problem away from having to kill myself.

>> smoke erryday anyway
>>
>>29225159
it's a plateau to cross or ignore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690
>>
you guys just gotta chilll man
>>
>>29225338
You sound a lot like me
>>
>>29225338
this is literally me

i also feel bad everytime i do it. As soon as I'm high af I feel as if I am wasting my life and giving myself lung cancer

still smoke everyday though
>>
>>29225159
tried it with phenibut?
>>
I can only smoke weed if I have couple beers, helps shave off the nerves. Overall though weed is pretty much a fucking joke teenagers use to be cool.
>>
Yes

And now all the cute socially anxious girls are weed addicts. Shit sucks.
>>
File: timheidecker.gif (358 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
timheidecker.gif
358 KB, 240x240
>>29225159
the last time I smoked I got a little paranoid but that's probably just the fact you're dying wouldn't sweat it too much
>>
No but I did turn into a depressed shut in loser.
>>
Yes
Like an impending sense of dread or doom or something

I found a pipe full of weed outside my house the other day and have been thinking about trying it, but I'm afraid of how I'll react this time. It's been years since I tried it last
>>
Yeah I used to, so I stopped.
>>
Not really, have been smoking for a few years now. It actually helps me.
>>
Nope, I draw/music/workout/vidya while high
Every weekend after I'm done with my homework
>>
>>29225159
No. I smoke everyday because it's the only thing that keeps me sane. Something is wrong with you.
>>
>>29225159
Ya man I can't do it, I get so fucking paranoid. I freak out bad.
>>
Yup. I always feel like I'm about to throw up and then have a terrible anxiety attack for most of the duration of my high.

I assume everyone around me hates me and im bombarded by all of my short comings and failures.

Once that fades away I am enveloped by a general feeling of exhaustion and depression.

>you just gotta try it again bro

I've smoked 5 or 6 times and it's terrible every time.
>>
>>29227898
Hah,
What a PUSSY FAGGOT
>>
>stopped smoking weed after smoking errday for years
>brain starts to wake up from the fog
>tfw racing thoughts to the point of being manic

I've started counting time in seconds. Approximately 28440 seconds till my shift at work ends.
>>
I used to smoke an eighth every single day and never had a problem.

I quit for a few months to get clean and then started up again. Now, smoking causes the most intense panic attacks I've ever had just about every other time I smoke. Not the normal type of panic attacks where I realize I'm having one, but the kind that feels like I'm literally dying from some sort of heart problem and it makes me want to call for an ambulance and I don't realize what the problem was until later.
>>
>>29227883
Mate you need drugs in order to feel sane. Something is wrong with you
>>
>>29227916

Haha yeah I wish I could partake in living in a fog for the rest of my life
>>
the anxiety you feel will likely go away with daily use
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.