[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most autistic thing you do on a frequent basis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1851x1851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1851x1851
what's the most autistic thing you do on a frequent basis?
>be me
>play acnl
>75% of fanbase is female
i get to talk to a lot of girls and it now awkward because it's in game / on forums / IMs
>>
>play Football Manager

Getting up to about 4k hours now over the last few years. I've met worse, but it's still bad.
>>
File: pepe_suicide.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
pepe_suicide.png
87 KB, 285x285
>be a fan of a particular obscure show
>show has a radical SJW-tier cancerous fanbase
>have a tumblr account on which I post about the show
>adopt the stereotypical mannerisms and speech patterns of tumblr when I use it
>"oh my god" "holy shit I can't" "I'M SCREAMING"
>scared to admit I'm a cis male

My great shame
>>
>>29225179
what show?

pewpew
>>
>>29225179
What show is it?
>>
>>29225179
Steven Universe?
Doctor Who?

It's not that autistic anon. It's normal to adopt the mannerisms of a group you're around.

When you get around someone with an accent, you'll mimick them accident sometimes.

It's just part of being human.

It'll be okay anon. Don't let it stop you from enjoying something you like <3
>>
>>29225128
I pick pennies up in the streets
>>
>>29225128
whenever I remember something embarassing ive started to yell fuck outloud instead of just cringing at myself internally. uh oh
>>
>>29225281
THIS. THIS. THIS.

I've done it for years now whenever I'm alone.
>>
>>29225351
also I find i have trouble censoring myself. Last summer when I was working I screwed up talking to someone and when I was walking away I said FUCK a little too loud. I need to be more careful now
>>
>>29225281
I do that. I don't swear, but I usually blurt anything out to change the topic with myself so I think about that instead. Though I have done that in front of people before.

>in tutorial at uni
>start thinking about a drunken confession of love I made to my oneitis when I was 16
>cringing so hard internally, wish I never did it
>blurt out "I wish Runescape was real"
>everyone looks at me
>someone asks "what's that?"
>awkwardly shuffle out of tute at first opportunity
>>
>>29225281
I do this but I sort of whisper it.

I say "fuck off" or "I should shoot myself". I see it as a form of self deprecation out of embarrassment from whatever situation I'm remember.
>>
File: 1386550746944.jpg (83 KB, 724x633) Image search: [Google]
1386550746944.jpg
83 KB, 724x633
>>29225423
>"I wish Runescape was real"
>>
>>29225230
>>29225244

It's a webseries called Carmilla.

Even if it wasn't for the fandom I'd probably be kind of embarrassed because it's objectively not very good (literally filmed from one camera angle) but I find it kinda comfy.
>>
I often pretend to be a soldier or martial artist and perform pseudo martial arts moves or pretend I'm shooting at enemies (by making hand pistols and taking cover around corners) as I'm just walking around the house, getting up from my computer, getting food from the the fridge, walking in the front door, etc.
>>
>>29225281
I just visibly cringe. Although it's evolved over the years. Now I don't even have to think about something that makes we cringe, I just feel this wave of shame come over me and I violently flinch. I think it's a tick. People seem to notice
>>
>>29225128

What's acnl?
>>
>>29225693
Not op, but I assume is Animal Crossing : New Leaf
>>
>>29225600
Haha, that's not too bad my friend, I sometimes do the same, just for shits and giggles. It's nice to have some fun and pretend sometimes.

Have a good day, and keep fighting on comrade.
>>
>>29225600

I thought it might be that.

Weird since I recently downloaded it and have been autistically playing it every day for about 2 weeks. I was actually just thinking about loading up my town to see what's in the store today when I saw this thread.
>>
>>29225747
Well, go check out the store then! Have some fun, enjoy your game!

Knowing you like something and can enjoy it actually brings a smile to my face anon.

Have a good time, and don't feel self-conscious about your interests and pass times.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.