[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so tired of hating everyone and everything they do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
I'm so tired of hating everyone and everything they do. I don't want to hate anyone at all, but normalfags just make themselves so easy to despise. Humans are all just such pieces of shit, there's always something to hate about them. Not even dumb little shit you have to specifically look for. They wear this shit like badges of honor.
>>
Its hard to accept nature for what it is.
Like trying to accept someone you dont like for who they are.
>>
>>29225076

Just realize you are a giant sack of shit too anon, it will get easier if you do.
>>
>>29225150
>it's hard
Something being hard means it's possible. How do I into acceptance?
>>29225176
I said humans are all pieces of shit. Obviously I'm a human.
>>
Be better than them anon. Work towards a goal. Learn something. Be the best. Show them up. Invent something. Expand science. Play some kick ass music. Look I don't give a fuck what it is. Just be better than them. Prove yourself. I believe in you, you spiteful little shit. I bet you'll go somewhere. You just need to direct that hate into passion, love.
>>
>>29225321
Thanks for trying, but there's nothing I like to do. Nothing worth pursuing. Sure I could just try to make a lot of money like every other asshole out there, but there's nothing I want to buy anyway.
>>
>>29225713
Ahh, no my friend, there's nothing you like to do that you've found yet. That's the key.

You've not turned over every stone yet.

There are a lot of things out there. You just need to explore. Tomorrow, I want you to go to a local bookstore or library. Find a book that catches your eye. If you go to a nice sized place, there will be something.

Go and read that. If it doesn't interest you, good. You've turned over a stone and found nothing. I encourage you to rinse and repeat until you find something you like.

It may take a while if you're picky, but trust me, it'll be good when you find it.

You may scoff at the advice now, but anon, trust me, if you take it to heart and really go out and try and find something interesting, you'll find it.

It's a huge world out there. Go out and explore. Don't be so bitter. Lighten up. I know it'll be hard, but you can do it.

Godspeed anon.
>>
File: howtofeel.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
howtofeel.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>29225076
I agree with you OP nothing in this life is worth living for maybe it will end in the next 20-30 years hopefully sooner
>>
>>29226181
That's a long fucking time tho. More like 5 years
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.