[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking shower >really need to shit >instead of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (7 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 646x720
>taking shower
>really need to shit
>instead of getting out and drying off, I instead cuffed my hands over my asshole and shat
>tried throwing the shit into the toilet and it fucking misses, creating a huge poo splatter
>>
slippery wet dog poop
>>
Thats why I always take a nice shit before getting in the shower.
>>
>>29224887
then you have to shower while smelling shit the whole time. It sucks bro. Its better just to take the shower while having to shit. This is assuming you only have one bathroom to use.
>>
>>29224851

Next time just shit in the shower and use your foot to cram it down the drain
>>
>attempting 'the toss' without the proper 3 pointer arch method

u hav onli uself to blame here OP, u cud have wafflestomped it down the drain but you went for the big leagues
>>
That's what you get you nasty piece of poo. Now excuse me while I jump in the shower
>>
>>29224851
Man up, step out dripping wet, keep water running, no towel, sit down...
>>
This is literally the exact scenario in the first "rage comic" ever made
>>
File: fug.jpg (53 KB, 672x526) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
53 KB, 672x526
>>29226436
Sorry, I meant second "rage comic" ever made
>>
>>29226436
I think that's the point autismo
>>
>>29225065
>>29226365
The order of these posts satisfies my autism.
>>
>>29224851
Nice 9gag meme (le poop guy) now fuck off.
>>
I poop in the squat position like this but with heels up- I do it in the shower over a styrofoam bowl so I can easily dump the shit into the toilet, wash out the bowl, place in trash, wash asshole in the shower. I do this because shitting this way is healthier than sitting down, and despite having ripped 6 pack abs I get pain int he navel area if I poop (or sneeze) when sitting down.
>>
>>29226467

Did it always have those nigger-instagram jpg artifacts or was there a time when that image didn't look so goddamn shitty?
>>
>>29227440
you have a hernia dipshit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.