[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1444310014405.png (89 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1444310014405.png
89 KB, 500x592
>Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn
>The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns
>The world is merciless... Cold and empty, for all its beauty.
>It is my will that keeps it spinning. My will that urges time onward through eternity
>Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival.
>Just as the pawns need of master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live

You're but a wee pawn to me, roach
>>
File: 1444284392640.png (6 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
6 KB, 640x712
>>29224514
One day I'm going to break free from THEIR reigns. THEY will not control me anymore. I may be a pawn now, but if I travel to the other end of the board I will be transformed into something of tremendous power. You just wait.
>>
File: Smuk world.gif (299 KB, 180x112) Image search: [Google]
Smuk world.gif
299 KB, 180x112
>>29224587
pawn, knight or king you are still a piece THEY play with.
>>
up you go! must spread masters words!!
>>
>>29224514
What's up with you posting threads like this so much? I mean I get you're an all powerful being that controls us pathetic roaches but what's the point of bragging about about it and stuff?
>>
Good job pawn. Now I can commence the next part of my master plan.

Keep doing what you're doing pawns.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.