[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an ugly guy. I wish I was born looking like Zac Efron,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 152102-1-560x560.jpg (39 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
152102-1-560x560.jpg
39 KB, 560x560
I'm an ugly guy. I wish I was born looking like Zac Efron, even if I was poor, I don't give a fuck, just having a good face, not small dick and decent height is enough for me to be happy. But I didn't get any of that.

It hurts so much to be alive. I feel like such a piece of shit. I mean, I might as well be an Indian or Chinese living in some shithole somewhere. Life sucks.

I tried relationships. Of course, it was a miserable experience. Never feeling good enough. Because I wasn't. I wanted to be a catch for a lady. But I'm not. My girlfriend hated me. She hated everything about me. She didn't like my face, my height, my body. She was always making me feel lesser than other guys. It was just miserable and the final blow to my self-esteem.

My mind is a battleground. My life is tragedy. I can't move. I can't eat. I can't enjoy anything. I'm just stuck, paralyzed, waiting to die. It will most likely be at my own hand.
>>
>>29224387

Live stream it

Oregano condiment
>>
Listen to me comrade. And when I'm done talking, I want you to really mull this over, alright?

You're not a tall glorious Nordic god. You probably aren't going to reach that. Most people can't. I'm not.

You have to learn that it's okay. Look anon, you're the only one who is truly disappointed by your height. By how small your penis may be.

But right now, if I passed you in a street, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't know you from adam. It doesn't fucking matter. It just doesn't. Don't stress. No one besides you goes to bed at night thinking about how short or how unattractive you are. That's just the truth man. It's just not an issue.

You're mind is a battleground brother. It is for all of us at some point. But the fire of combat is the true redeemer. It separates they weak for the strong.

You may not be physically strong, but you can have a mental fortitude stronger than most everyone. You've fought this long, right? You've fought long enough for someone to try and dig you out of that trench.

So let me tell you what you need to do, friend.

Get off 4chan. Never come back. Start a new life away from us. And most importantly, find something you like to do, and bury yourself in that.

If you don't have anything you like? Well, you're lucky. You have a fresh palate. Go to your local library. Find a book that catches your eye, and read it. If you like it, read more on the subject. If not? Repeat.

Also, find an instrument you like. Guitar, Drums, Ukulele, Harmonica, whatever. Buy one, and I want you to play it, or learn how to, whenever you feel inadequate.

Read when you feel inadequate. Learn when you feel like a lesser.

bodies are not permanent, but music, books, knowledge, it's all eternal.

You just need to focus yourself on things that interest you. Don't care what others think. Because honestly, you're the most important person in the world. Without you, none of this exists. So let go. Be yourself. Enjoy you. Break free.

I love you brother.
Good luck
>>
>>29224605
>And most importantly, find something you like to do, and bury yourself in that.
This worked for me I too was once in a similar situation it gets better just keep your head up
>>
>>29224605

Thank you.

I am in the worst rock bottom I've been now. I still want to try though. If it's only for one day I am finally the person I wanted to be. But I am truly so hollow inside. It's not fun. It's quite sad to me.

I only came back here, because I ended with my ex-gf and I have nobody now. I didn't visit 4chan that whole time (4 months), but I was not improving myself either. So I am back to where I was.

I am so done, tired of the disappointment with myself.

I wish there was something I was blind to and could open my eyes to a beautiful reality, but this isn't the case.

thanks
>>
>>29224811
It's alright brother. I've been there too. I tried to hang myself. It was a dark time.

I know exactly what you're going through. But it does get better. You'll find something you'll like. Something that will make you happy.

And I'm sorry, I didn't know about the relationship ending. I had a rough breakup recently too. My advice still helped me through that too. Just learn.

Trust me friend, there is something beautiful out there, you just haven't seen it yet.

You just need to keep turning over stones. One day you'll find gold.

Fill that hollow hole with knowledge. Fill it with skill. Fill it with things no one can take from you.

I know it sounds dumb, but forget about girls. Forget about getting laid or going to parties and stuff. That's not where life is really at.

Life is so much more. Focus of the arts. On science. History. Focus on the beauty of the natural world.

Right now, or tomorrow, I need you to go to a library, okay? I want you to get some books on a couple things.

Get one on fishkeeping. Get one on insects/entomology, get one on the state you live in (if you're US based), get one on native Americans. Get one on a world culture you've never read about.

If you have some cash, go buy an instrument. I'll recommend a harmonica, or an ukulele. They are cheap and amazing.

I want you to learn. I want you to make music. I want you to read about new things, I want you to go out and experience the things you read about.

Buy a pet too. A dog. Or cat. Maybe a hermit crab.

They will never fail you anon. Neither will books or instruments.

You've got this brother. I do believe in you. I'll stay here as long as you need me.

Like I said before, I love you comrade.
>>
>>29225066

She made feel worse about myself. I keep picturing her with a model type guy, and knowing she is so much happier. I feel jealous of that or something.

I'm going to do that anon. I feel like this all changed me somehow. I've lost many of the inhibitions I use to keep when I was younger, but now almost by proxy, I am confident in trying things only because I have nothing to lose.
I actually have a dog. He's a great little guy. Dogs never judge you. They are always happy to see you.

Thanks for being a small light
>>
Forget her brother. Forget it all. It's in the past. Let it stay where it belongs. I know it's easy to dwell, trust me, I do. But it's never worth it. The what if's won't give you joy. Just try and move on.

I don't know if I have much advice on moving on beside give it time, and like I said, surround yourself with hobbies and interests and books and music.

And you're at a critical point right now. You're at a point where you can take control of your life, and really made changes, really help yourself out. Like you said, you've got nothing to lose. There isn't a way things can get worse, it's only up. And honestly, if anyone can make it, you can. I believe in your ability to learn and grow. You've got this.

Oh, and add fungi, specifically mushrooms to the list of books you should look into, mushrooms are an amazing organism to learn about, absolutely fantastic.

And I'm glad to hear about your dog, it's good you have him. You're not alone. You've always got him, and yourself, and I'm sure soon you'll have others as well.

I'm really glad I've been able to talk to you, and I really hope what I've said will stick with you. I wish someone had said it to me sooner.

You've still have a lot of amazing things to see and learn about. And so do I. I wake up every morning excited to learn about something new. And honestly, I really hope you'll find yourself in the same position soon.

I'll be thinking of you brother. I don't think we'll ever have the chance to meet in person, but you'll always be with me in one way or another. Just know you're not forgotten, and someone out there cares.

sleep well tonight, and get to learning. You live in a beautiful world, you just need to know where to look.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.