[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate being black, everyone hates us , and when they like us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CJr21vwUkAALUcH.jpg (20 KB, 481x335) Image search: [Google]
CJr21vwUkAALUcH.jpg
20 KB, 481x335
I hate being black, everyone hates us , and when they like us they just like us because they think we're rappers, or some stupid shit.

I wish I was white, white guys have it so easy, most of us black guys are fat and ugly and have tiny dicks.
>>
>he isn't a rapper

Why are you even talking?
>>
I'm Hispanic.

At least you guys are usually considered Americans instead of foreign invaders.
>>
I'm King Robot, and the only people i have a problem with are jews...an muslims

because JEWS
>>
>>29224340
please, as soon as Trump gets rid of you, we're next.
>>
>>29224308
Dude, anon. You seriously take this shit personally? You think we don't have an equal hatred for our own fucking cucked retard whites?
At least your race has an entire continent full of hideous fucks that will continue reproducing into eternity.

Unlike asians, the only race with any meaningful quality to compare to our own, cares about their fucking lineage.

Your "people", black/brown/whatever... won the game. The fuck more do you want from us now? Jesus christ. And we don't hate YOU. We hate YOU for the same reason we hate fags. You've been co opted by jew cunts to destroy us.
>>
Maybe if you guys stopped stealing everything and killing everyone.

Hell, it would help if you guys could just stop making everything a racial issue for five seconds. Every black person I know is absolutely obsessed with being black, like their race is their entire identity.
>>
And Catholics, mormons, seventh day adventis
>>
>>29224534
>your people

I'm on r9k do you think I have any sense of community or solidarity with anyone at all
>>
>>29224534
> Truth is, I don't hate you, I just hate you
>>
>>29224551
>you guys
Most black on /r9k/ haven't done any nig things in their lives
>>
The older I get the more I realize how true this statement is: "I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally."

I have been wronged by more of my supposed "race brethren" than any nigger I've met.
>>
File: WATTBA mixtape.png (492 KB, 472x410) Image search: [Google]
WATTBA mixtape.png
492 KB, 472x410
>>29224324
This. Kill yourself, nigger OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.