[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies bully people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1443494622931.jpg (93 KB, 600x672) Image search: [Google]
1443494622931.jpg
93 KB, 600x672
Why do normies bully people?
>>
>>29224244
Its instinctual. They want to drive people out of the "tribe" who will impair the chances for survival of the "tribe".

If you don't fit in, they find you abhorrent, and want you to go away.
>>
>>29224307
Oh...ok then I guess it's just natural then.
>>
Very rarely are bullies actually normies.
>>
>>29224624
>no true normie
i bet you're one of those people that goes around 'defining' feminism and thinks it's an argument
>>
>>29224624
yeah they are, otherwise they wouldn't have the backing of other norms
>>
>>29224351
It's called tribalism.
Look it up anon, it's an neat anthropological/sociological topic.
>>
I'm so weird that even bullies don't come to me to pick on me
>>
I hung out with some normies...they're pretty hood but still.

It seems there needs to be a power dynamic. All normies push against others, you gotta be willing to push back. Doing so means you're healthy and another normie. but for us, we either are too small/weak or too anxious. Without you pushing back, they don't stop and it gets worse. That's what i've learned. Push back to keep it from happening. Though in the case of the people i hung with pushing back means getting physical to a degree which i'm incapable of, so i stopped hanging with them.

In other cases you're just weird but you're easy to single out. in cases like this unless you put the beat down on the people who mess with you, verbally standing up for yourself won't stop it.
>>
They bully people because they jerk off to power.
>>
>>29224244

It's because people are like vultures. They sniff out the weak and dying and pick them apart, typically having a blast with their vulture buddies while doing it.

They expect the dying thing to moan with pain but don't really expect it to move, much less bite. They squawk furiously, and then it back to fighting over who gets your spleen.
>>
>>29224244
Same reason robots bully women on here
>>
>>29225282

complete exclusion and refusal to engage with you in any way is actually the worst type of bullying.
>>
>>29225282
This. It's funny how I have built my protective aura by listening Black metal on youtube, on my phone, with the screen on so they can see what I listen to.

They have surely taken me as a tough guy when they asked me to play that music loud.
>>
>>29224244

to weed out the weaklings in the group
>>
To help their social status. By putting someone down, you are elevating yourself.
>>
File: Schulsprecher-1094237996.jpg (74 KB, 599x485) Image search: [Google]
Schulsprecher-1094237996.jpg
74 KB, 599x485
>>29225282
this.

>>29226814
they just think you're cringey i bet you look like this you fucking edgelord
>>
>>29226841
You say it like weakness is something that is not inherent. Most people who got bullied were bullied for things out of their control. Like being ugly, short, having glasses.
>>
>>29226860
Not really, I don't have long hair and neither do I wear any kind of bracelets. I just like the dark atmosphere in that music which cannot be understood by everybody; I guess only 10% of people can fully grasp the meaning of Black Metal - it takes me to listen to a song two times and I can only comprehend it the third time.
>>
>>29226873

Physical detriments can be made up for. Weakness is more of a personality trait. The pitiful have no business existing, their presence only demerits those around them, and naturally they are shunned.
>>
>>29226921
>Physical detriments can be made up for.
And why the fuck should they? If I have a physical detriment I didn't choose then you have no fucking right to treat me baddly for it you goddamn normie cunt.
>>
>>29224244
Fastest way to bond and grow an ingroup is to identify and attack an outgroup.

And you are the outgroup.
>>
File: Cj_igFkWUAIhh6b.jpg (37 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
Cj_igFkWUAIhh6b.jpg
37 KB, 603x603
>>29226767
And that reason is ...?
>>
because they have nothing better to do
>>
Apparently, people on this site aren't fucking bullies
>>
>>29226938
actually i do though. and its your responsibility to make up for it if you want to be treated better.
>>
Decidedly non-normie people bully too. I was the lowest rung on the ladder at most schools but anytime I encountered somebody lower than me, you better bet I made them feel like shit as often as possible. I attempted to bully the most well-liked kids as well, despite how ineffective it probably was since it only made me more despised.

The most attractive and popular girl in school was a cancer survivor and I put gum in her beautiful long hair whenever I could.
>>
>>29227375
Hahahhahaha. I actually laughed out loud.

I'd like you to think about what you just said.

I get born into some bad conditions. Something out of my control.

For these things you will treat me poorly.

And you also say it's my responsibility to better myself so you stop treating me poorly.

And people are still surprised that inferior robots go postal from time to time? You fuckings cunts don't deserve anything else.
>>
>>29226921
Esdeath,just get the fuck out of my board and go back to /cgl/ or /k/ or whatever you use.
>>
>>29227452
shut the fuck up retard. nobody asked you for excuses.
>>
>>29227501
No I mean, it's gonna be hard but just try thinking about it. How can you be surprised that robots are bitter, angry and hateful when you say shit like this? When you say that you will unfairly treat me worse based on things I had no control over whatsoever. And you even think you're justified in doing so.
>>
to establish dominance, that's why fighting back works
>>
its a good thing. we need to remove the weak and frail from society. only this way we can grow. execute all NEETs
>>
For the lulz

la originalia
>>
>>29227516
im not surprised in any way that you would be lazy until its too late and then sperg out. i'm just going to shit on you that whole time because you deserve it.
>>
>>29224244
It's fun
Try it, next time someone pisses you off try to ruin their day and make them feel small
>>
>>29227631
Not wanting to accept unfairness and injustice is being lazy now? Top kek.
>>
>>29227650
when has being a social justice warrior ever helped you out? you could have just learned to be funny or good at something and had a regular life. now you're going to be miserable for hundreds of years and then go "postal" off a bridge in the name of "injustice" you ugly fag.
>>
>>29227646
this, i like to bully girls by staring at them with my ugly mug
>>
>>29227566
I never thought going after the weak and frail was a good thing
It's just sad
What's more satisfying, taking down a house of cards or taking down a proper house? Which one feels like you actually did something?
>>
>>29227678
I'm not a social justice warrior. I just don't understand why should my life be worse for things I couldn't at all change. It makes no sense to me. Does it make sense to you?
>>
>>29227691
you build a proper house and kill the pests. nobody goes after the weak, we just reject them if we're not using them for some kind of entertainment.
>>
>>29227721
life being better or worse is in your control, in your mind. me telling you that you're an ugly retard with a poor sense of style makes perfect sense if thats what you are. if you don't like it, take control of more important things and make your life "better" so that people treat you as such.
>>
>>29227756
You said that you will treat me poorly for things out of my control. So how is it in my control?

Oh you mean I should work very hard to make up for the bad things that are out of my control? How are you this entitled? Expecting me to unfairly work to get to the point where attractive people are by default. You fucking normie cunt.
>>
>>29227788
why are you entitled to being treated as well as somebody who is better than you? what a dumbass i hope your life spirals into deep depression for all your terrible decisions.
>>
>>29227812
Because I didn't choose to be worse. I had no control over it. None at all.
>>
>>29227851
and i have "no control" over bullying you ;)

work on what you can and you'll be treated better
>>
>>29227900
But it's not fair. Chad doesn't have to work hard. And if he does, he gets MUCH better results than me. Why should I accept this you fucking normie scum?

Also you can choose not to bully someone, I can't choose my looks you goddamn retard.
>>
>>29227946
i simply cannot choose whether or not i bully some loser. it's out of my control. it's just how i react to lazy ugly creeps.
>>
>>29227982
What you do is in your control.

My genes are not.

This should be rather easy to understand. Even for a normie like yourself.
>>
>>29228006
how i treat you is basically just my genetics. what i choose to do is just how i humiliate you. but you deserve to be humiliated one way or another. also its very easy. if it was in my control (its not) i would do it every time.
>>
File: th-thanks.png (1 MB, 853x960) Image search: [Google]
th-thanks.png
1 MB, 853x960
>>29224244
Because normies gonna norm.
>>
>>29228053
>how i treat you is basically just my genetics
[citation needed]
>>
Come on, stop roleplaying as victims and aggressors, it's silly.

This guy >>29228053 is obviously not a normie, what's wrong with you.

Also, bullies are always a minority, just like robots. Normies are a majority and they don't really give a fuck about robots, they just don't interact with them unless necessary. Normies avoid bullies aswell, unless bully is also a Chad at the same time, in which case they sometimes tag along. But bullies are usually just as "out of place" in normie world as robots are.
>>
>>29224244
I am bullied by nearly everyone I meet, most of the time they are just having a giggle, about 10% of normies though are neurotic sadists and go full into it. For some reason the latter are usually unattractive, I am guessing it has something to do with instincts to gain social dominance, they are subnormies and want to look high status by contrast or perhaps they suffer from stress and it gives them a sense of catharsis they couldn't achieve solving the actualy problems in their life. It may be that normies have the same instincts as socios, they just don't obsess over it as much. Just some theories.

Men tend to just want to roast you rather than completely socially alienate you (though chad will never invite you to his house party obv but he won't try to get rid of you), some robots don't seem to get this and just REEE or be angst all day. Talking back is a good way to test this, as it makes the socios mad while regular normies realize how autistic you are and get bored. If you had normy social skills maybe you could come up with a good comeback and it will be the birth of a beautiful friendship, but that has never happened to me.
>>
the problem for people who are being bullied is that society does not let them fight back without being punished by the law. a bully can completely ruin someone's life by abusing them psychologically every day without facing any serious consequences while the victim is inevitably forced to take extreme measures outside the law in order to fight back. no shit you're going to get events like school shootings if you prevent victims from fighting back any other way and literally protect and empower the bullies
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw no wan wans and a Lordvessel
>>
>>29226917
>Blackmetalfags

I hope the Thrash chads kick your ass in the pit
>>
>>29228179
Let me talk from personal experience. Obviously, it's not the same for everyone, but here's how my highschool situation was:

I was a normie, and a pretty popular one, due to being exotic. In my highschool class, we had 2 full on robots. One was your typical nerd, short skinny guy with glasses that watched hentai (and actually showed it to people) during classes. Other one was a REALLY UGLY (and I state that as a fact, full skelly mode, fucked up skin condition etc), extremetly introverted guy that always wore a trenchcoat.

That nerd robot was hated by everyone in class because he was an ultimate asshole, always telling teachers if we had plans to ditch the class, yelling out loud if someone was trying to copy someone elses test answers (not even his) and stuff like that. Nobody ever physically bullied him because of that, but we literally didn't acknowledge his existance. Before he showed his asshole face, I tried being kind and friendly with him, but after I saw what kind of a person he was, I just said fuck it and forgot he existed.

That other robot, the ugly one, literally never had problems with anyone in class. Worst "bullying" he experienced was someone rarely telling him "man you gotta eat or you might disappear". We didn't really hang out with him much, but not because he was a robot, because he didn't really want to interact with us either. But whenever there was a major, class-wide, social gathering, he was always invited.

And we had a bully for a year. It was a fat guy that was bitter as fuck and always acted agressive and whatnot. Luckily, we also had a strong Chad in class, so when the fat bully once tried to start shit with him, he got beat up and never thought about doing it again. He tried to bully both of the mentioned robots aswell, but rest of the class just insulted him into oblivion for being a fat jerk.
>>
>>29228053
But its not my fault its just natural that i snapped bought a gun and am now shooting normies
>>
>>29227566

>Weak and frail

Then why are women allowed to exist past age 35 or so?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.