[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he doesn't win the election, will there be riots in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
If he doesn't win the election, will there be riots in the streets? Will you join them?
>>
>>29224181
white people don't riot. there'll probably be riots if he wins though.
>>
>if trump doesn't win we'll go full nigger

all right trumpfag
>>
No, i wont join.

Hell is being unleashed on us all tho. for being the Sith Lord I am, i'm quite worried, anon.

Death, sorrow, pain...i'm sad
>>
>>29224181
No, whites are too civil now. Thats why we will die out soon.
I just hope to kill a few powerful jews when i can. There is no hope for western civilization.
>>
White people don't riot unless it's for soccer or hockey
>>
>>29224181
its the niggers who start riots so I expect the opposite to be the case.
>>
File: 1463288615963.jpg (28 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1463288615963.jpg
28 KB, 480x611
the niggers will vote for trump
>>
>>29224223
only niggers use violence to get things done, what we must do is use arguments and not get down on their level, after all when you kill your enemies they win :^)
>>
>>29224690
Because we used arguments to conquer 3/4ths of the world.

Fucking beta.
>>
>>29224748
>we
>taking credit for the collective actions of dozens of different groups of people
>>
>>29224766
Right, because suddenly every meme that grips the popular consciousness about "us" achieving "x" doesn't matter and never occurred.
>>
>>29224181

Maybe, in some areas.

And hell no I won't. Any working class motherfucker that votes for Trump is a goddamn moron.
>>
>libcucks itt against trump
lmao
I'd riot desu, being a neet is pretty boring so I don't have much to lose.
>>
>>29224825
So with Clinton we'll be in the clover? Fuck that. Voting Trump is common sense
>>
>>29224825
>>29224893
>implying any party or candidate represents the interests of the working class
>still not rising up and overthrowing the international bourgeoisie
>>
>>29224181
Umm anon, its the other way around. It's they Trump protesters that always start shit attacking people for no reason. Mostly fucking beaners and niggers
>>
File: 1465697423354.jpg (182 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465697423354.jpg
182 KB, 899x1200
I'll stay inside while my country collapses
>>
>>29224943
I forgot to add I have food, water and some ammo
>>
>>29224916
The genetic viability of the average human is poor at best. a return to natural/sexual selection is our only hope short of active eugenics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.