[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a qt anime girl never came to you and convinced you to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1465311823903.png (29 KB, 882x1289) Image search: [Google]
1465311823903.png
29 KB, 882x1289
>a qt anime girl never came to you and convinced you to try harder in life, be a better person, and look at life in a more positive way and become your amazing gf and eventually wife.

>a loving and protective monster daddy never found you, brought you to his big monster family, and taught you what having a loving, supportive, and caring family feels like, as well as teaching you how to stand up for yourself and be a man. Eventually adopting you as his human son who he loves to the end of the world.

>no one ever saved you from yourself
>and you were too weak willed to do it

I just want someone to help me, but I know the only person who can help me is myself.

What savour fantasies do you have robots, who do you dream about coming into your life and turning it around for the better?
>>
My parents certainly didn't save me.

t. 25 year old single NEET alcoholic
>>
>>29224130
If you had to choose between the qt anime girl who eventually marries you or the loving monster father who gives you a big, supportive family and loves you like a son, which would you choose and why?
>>
>>29224071
what possible reason would any savior have to single you out for saving?

manic pixie girlfriends want chads with problems.
what do you have to offer?
>>
>>29224071

who makes all these feel guy images?
>>
>>29224195
It's called a savior fantasy for a reason. I know no one is going to help me, but it's a comforting thought.
>>
>>29224071
Eh, the reality of my condition is that I rarely dream, just sink into the abyssal darkness of sleep with only hazy imagery playing at the back of my head. Even in sleep nothing seems particularly lucid or fantastic.

I don't really have that sort've fantasy where somebody will save me anymore. My pipe dreams go along the line of finally getting fed up with everything and having an adventure headed west on my own, hitchhiking my way across the country or north until I meet with the coast or the specter of death. Nothing but a bag to my name.

Other times I think about just getting together enough money to own a large plot of land in a remote part of the country and building a home.

The near-constant absence of intimacy in my life is just a the cherry on top of a lack of fulfillment. Though I'm too young to be too far gone, the longing is rather persistent.

But sure, go on with your magic pixie dream girl fantasies.
>>
File: 1464543969952.jpg (173 KB, 640x1194) Image search: [Google]
1464543969952.jpg
173 KB, 640x1194
>>29224071
I just want a girl purer than I to find something about me that isn't disgusting and love me wholly for it and know I can be better someday then take me to her church where everyone is supportive and empathetic instead of sympathetic and distant so they and her can forge me into what I am supposed to be, what I am capable of being
But I'm a paraiah and pure evil for desiring any more than I have and not having the drive to take what I want from the world by force

Is wanting to be loved such a terrible thing? Am I a bad man for not being satisfied with being alone and in despair? Will not one single person have mercy on me when they have the opportunity to crush me?
>>
File: 1445117837439.jpg (106 KB, 612x300) Image search: [Google]
1445117837439.jpg
106 KB, 612x300
I just want to go on an adventure.

I want to meet an anime cutie who will bring me my call to adventure. I want to start my hero's journey.

But I am not a hero. I am just a man, not unlike the billions of others inhabiting Earth.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.