[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you vandalize shit get in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
who /vandal/ here?
stories?
pictures?
>>
no, i'm not a nigger/sociopath
>>
>inb4 the normie squad starts raging and calling you edgy for destroying normie property
>>
>>29223978
you're a fucking asshole

>inb4 normie ree
it's just wrong to fuck with innocent people's stuff
>>
>>29223978
What does that say?
>>
>>29224023
>>29224004

>unironically having morals

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29224023
This. For all you know you could be destroying some fellow robots shit, finally driving him over the edge and into suicide. If you seriously brag about being a vandal then you're no better than a common nigger.
>>
I don't know if it's vandalism, but I took a stealth shit on the floor at Uni as a prank on the RA.
>>
>>29223978
>Theres a trip with the name OP

Fucking KYS

Also damn those FBI guys are trying again :^)
>>
>>29224023
>>29224007
>>29224055
I personally don't key stranger's cars but fucking with public property is fun as fuck, call me a sociopath if you will but don't talk shit until you try it
>>
>>29223978

reported to /o/
>>
I can't recall the last time I walked home from the pub without stealing a street sign
>>
>>29223978
Do you vandalize nature/history or just normies cars and building and stuff?
>>
>>29224043
let me know where you live so i can vandalize your fapbox
>>
>>29224043
kys
oreganoas
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 526x400
I've slashed tires and egged houses of people I hate.
>>
>>29223978
>vandalizing any property that isn't a nigger's
They deserve it more than anyone with how much they vandalize shit.
>>
>>29223978
Yeah but only spraypainting and only on my college campus because the greedy fucks deserve it.
>>
>>29224174
vandalism is fine as long as it's done for the right reasons
i don't have any issue with slashing tires of a horrible driver, but slashing random tires just because is the mark of a jackass
>>
I don't really care if someone vandalizes property, but if you go out and burn historical trees, or beehives, or natural/historical wonders, you're the scum of humanity and should be shot in the head
>>
Who /arson/ here? Incense delays are the shit. Take a matchbook, stick an incense stick(or a few) inside so it touches the match-heads, rubber band it up tight, then light the end of the incense stick. If you use an entire incense stick the delay will last for 45 minutes, but I make mine about 1/4 of that size so they only last 10-15 minutes in case they go out. You can use cigarettes too, but I like incense better.

Surround the matchbook with flammable stuff like tissue paper to help it catch. I pack mine in a nest of paper towel with a balloon full of methanol on top. Incense stick ember hits the match-heads, the whole book catches, the flame hits the balloon and pops it, and all the methanol catches fire. To make a really big fire you can put a whole 2l soda bottle of methanol on top of it. Once the bottle melts and the methanol comes out, the whole thing will catch and spill flaming liquid everywhere. My favorite targets are portapotties, because they're plastic and catch fire easily, but also because they're sheltered from wind and there's no chance of the wind putting the bundle out as it catches.

You can fill balloons with any liquid by buying some of those water bottles with the thing on top that pops up that you drink out of. Fill the bottle up with methanol, stretch a latex party balloon over the top, and squeeze. Methanol is easy to get at any hardware store and you can get a whole gallon for like $8, but the main reason I like it is because the odor doesn't stick to your person and clothes like gas.
>>
>>29224106
>don't mess with people's stuff, mess with "public" stuff that will be repaired with tax payer money
Retard.
>>
I vandalize my own mind when I come to this board
>>
File: 1443794650154.jpg (158 KB, 1112x849) Image search: [Google]
1443794650154.jpg
158 KB, 1112x849
>>29224106
>only 20 yo edgy faggets like me can understand

go back to tumblr
>>
>>29224055
>robot
>outside

kek fuck off normieshit
>>
My brother was a vandal and ended up with like 3 years in prison just because he stole people's stereos so I never really thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>29224982
>thievery is vandalism
Epic.
>>
>>29225002
I mean, he vandalised too, stealing stereos was just what he was caught for.
>>
>>29224330
Woah there mr.fbi man
>>
>Years ago
>Stupid beaner bitch doesn't know how to drive in English,
>Runs a yellow light or something
>Stupid as fuck.
>Gets in a wreck,
>Beanerita daughter chicka dies.
>They left a white board at the corner of the street for strangers to sign.
>Taped a marker to it.
>Welp time to "pay my respects"
>Write Swag, YOLO and a few racist things.

I laffed for dayz.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_104205.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_104205.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Who here fucking madman? blx
>>
>>29225056
haha yeah dude fuck hispanics lmao fucking people should've been white haha
you rekt them dude xD
>>
>>29224106
Go to bed Keynes.
>select all the Cars
>>
File: kek.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>tfw riding bikes with my m8 at 3am and put dog shit in the after hours return slot at blockbuster
>>
saw one of those no room for racism stickers with an abo flag on a car, i ripped it up
left enough too that they anyone could see there had been a whole sticker wnd soemone ahd fucked it up, rsther than just leaving nothing
>>
File: nornies btfo.jpg (176 KB, 1196x785) Image search: [Google]
nornies btfo.jpg
176 KB, 1196x785
rich people deserve to get vandalized.

especially those balding 40year olds and their compensator cars.
>>
>>29226169
did this once, but it was only a shitty car so the owner probably didn't care too much.
took 5 of us to flip it over.
>>
God you people are so pathetic. If you have a problem with someone let them know. Don't be a passive aggressive little bitch.
>>
>>29226169
So because people better themselves and work hard they deserve to have their hard earned property destroyed? Grow up kid
>>
I used to vandalize the school when I was a kid. I also vandalized stuff around the trailer park where I lived. I broke into the barn where they stored stuff and broke a bunch of their building supplies. This was a side effect of growing up without anything to do. My dad was cheap and didn't really give a shit about my interests or what I wanted to do as a hobby. Until I got a gameboy and a copy of Pokemon that was the best I really had. Besides hitting things with sticks and exploring.

I don't think it's all bad. Kids need to be bored sometimes. That's where creativity comes from. Time to think about things. But yeah if I have kids I will teach them not to do mindless vandalism. We can do father/son/daughter destruction, just breaking useless shit because it's fun. I think that would be a great way to bond.

Anyway if you're over the age of 15 and still doing this I really feel bad for you. Get a hobby. Maybe one that involves destroying shit you own. Cheap useless shit.
>>
I use to vandalize stuff a lot when I was in middle school.
>>
>>29226148
>blockbuster
when did you last do this, 2008?
>>
>>29224962
Don't cuck me Victoria
>>
>>29223978
Street art and graffiti is cool.

Keying someone's car is for faggots.

Fuck off.
>>
>>29226428
2002 - 2004
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.