[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ /r9k/ friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: DR + ER.png (995 KB, 947x579) Image search: [Google]
DR + ER.png
995 KB, 947x579
/pol/lacks and robots unite

Are there any other two boards that more similar to eachother. They're anti-feminist and hate it when nigs date white women.

When will the beta uprising race war happen?
>>
>>29223643
Don't forget we both lust after qt traps and twinks.
>>
>>29223643

/pol/ and /r9k/ are almost mirror images of each other.
>>
>>29223676
So both boards are filled with colossal faggots? it all makes sense now.
>>
File: military-umaru.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
military-umaru.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>29223643
My mommy's dating a black man and I don't hate him.
He buys my groceries for me and he talked my mom out of forcing me to pay rent. Besides, I don't disagree with feminism I just think modern feminism is too extreme.
>>
That's only because /pol/ has pretty much set up shop here. We're like their colony or something.
>>
>jerks off to trannies
>idolizes a mixed-race mass murderer
>resents successful white Chads and Stacies more than they do any minority

Yeah, no.
>>
>>29223717
This tbhfamiliamalam
>>
>>29223643
Sometimes I end up on /pol/ and I don't even know it. Literally the same shit
>>
File: dayon scared.jpg (94 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
dayon scared.jpg
94 KB, 1280x858
>>29223717
make sure your mom and her boyfriend don't produce a mulatto
>>
>>29223676
Get your shill bullshit out of here.
>>
File: 1464534974501s.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1464534974501s.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>>29223643
we'll make good allies after the european civil war escalates to ww3
>>
>>29223763
>implying untruth

ancient greek had the best sexuality understanding. we have a surplus of men and many of them are fags. at least now they have a use
>>
/pol/ /r9k/ otp
>>
>>29223778
That's because /lgbt/ can't stay in their own board. They're not from either /pol/ or /r9k/ gay/lesbian/tranny posting outside /lgbt/ should be a bannable.
>>
fuck /pol/

I don't care about feminists or "nigs and white women"
>>
File: Back to pol.png (270 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
Back to pol.png
270 KB, 470x600
/pol/ is one of those boards where you might find an interesting "fact", but fuck dude the shitposting on that board is almost /b/ tier
>>
This makes no fucking sense, /r9k/ and /pol/ should be mortal enemies. /pol/'s all about all about productive, successfully society free from niggers and degeneracy and shit right? Where white men and white women make little white children and everyone has a job and cobtributes and other such normie garbage. Robots are shunned by society and shun that society back in return, /pol/ and /r9k/ should have nothing fucking to do with each other.
>>
File: glasses.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>29223884

yea im sure it is
>>
>>29223951
Nice shitpost /pol/
>>
>>29223908
The society in which we live in hates all the things that /pol/ is for and it hates all the people on /r9k/ so /pol/ hates on our 'degenerate' jew ruled society, while /r9k/ just hates society for hating them. That's all they have in common, that they both hate the same thing. If /r9k/ took over the world /pol/ would be against it, if /pol/ took over the world /r9k/ would be against it.
>>
>>29224041

if /pol/ took over we'd help you out of your depression

so long as youre white
>>
>>29223643
/pol/ are far more robot than /tumblr9k/ could ever hope too be.
>>
/pol/ looks up to Chads and Staceys, while looking to become to people that fuck us over at work and school. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1f7.png (2 MB, 2066x2000) Image search: [Google]
1f7.png
2 MB, 2066x2000
>>29224443
/pol/ and /r9k/ are basically the same board. /pol/ just copes with difficulty by LARPing and being right-wing. Whereas us robots take the black pill and flounder in apathy. /pol/ gets angry when you point out they have the same people/issues as this board.
>>
There's an overlap between the two boards in the angry virgin demographic. Who else /pol9k/ here?
>>
/pol/ and /k/ are pretty bro-tier with each other.
>>
>>29223778
The ancient greeks had the best understanding of humanity in general. It's the reason their philosophies and systems are the basis for our own
>>
>>29224540
>tfw when you only browse r9k and pol
I think you're right mang
>>
>>29224840
How'd you know?!

Orange Juice
>>
>>29224840
I like both
I come here to bitch and moan about virginity and I go there to bitch about blacks.

i'm a nig btw ;)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.