[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you robots try LSD? It's pretty easy to obtain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1460285495535.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1460285495535.gif
490 KB, 382x498
Why don't you robots try LSD? It's pretty easy to obtain and can un-fuck your life.
>>
i can only get lame research chemicals
>>
Because every time I ask what the experience buying on the darknet is like no one answers me.
>>
>>29223611
It sure as hell didn't un-fuck mine. Go away.
>>
>>29223658
There are millions of highly detailed answers and guides, but you just gotta have someone here spell it out? Fuck you.
>>
>>29223611
Because I like having all of my brain cells faggot
>>
>>29223611
you, sir, have never looked upon a poor unfortunate being that fell for the 'drugs are good' meme and is now a drooling babbling pile of flesh
>>
>>29223611
I did once and had an awful trip

It was the most traumatizing thing that's ever happened to me
>>
>>29223611
How can it un-fuck your life, hippie? Give me examples.
>>
>>29223727
Yeah, I do hippie.
>>
>>29223854
It boosts your ego so you can be "that guy" who has hidden knowledge and secrets of the universe, you're
better than the common plebeians who don't know the wonders of drugs, you can continue to tell people of your great wisdom and experiences.
>>
>>29223671
bad trip greentext?
>>
>>29223736
>>29223814
Kek, keep on believing the lies of the system if you're that ignorant.
>>
>>29223611
>It's pretty easy to obtain
Lie
>and can un-fuck your life.
Lie
>>
Tfw too anxious to buy drugs online
>>
>>29224050
>It's pretty easy to obtain
Darknet man. You don't have to meet up with anyone or have any connects

>and can un-fuck your life
Numerous people have had their lives improved after trying acid.Of course there are a small percentage of people that have had their lives fucked even more, but I think it's a risk worth taking.
>>
>>29224193
You probably think it's a risk worth taking because you benefited from it, pretty big confirmation bias there. The risks are much more dangerous than the rewards are great. Also, the darknet isn't particularly easy nor is it particularly safe.
>>
>>29223611
I've done it like 30 times senpai
>>
>>29224242
god what a square
>>
>>29224242
>confirmation bias
True, but if you're on the verge of suicide like I was and like some robots here then I'm pretty sure it's a risk worth taking.

>darknet isn't particularly easy nor is it particularly safe
You'd have to have a room temperature IQ to not understand how to order from the darknet. All it takes is reading a few guides.
As for safety, If you order from trusted vendors and get your shit tested the only risk is getting caught, which is pretty fucking low if you order domestically, especially acid.

It's a game of risk vs reward, the reward in my opinion far outweighs the risk.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29224005
I'm this guy >>29223832 but ill green text anyways because I'm bored

>take 1 tab at a friend's house with 3 other people
>giggly come up but SUPER underwhelming
>friends are watching things melt and getting lost in though while I'm sitting around bored out of my fucking mind
>7 hours in decide to smoke weed since the trip is getting weak for the others
>my tolerance is 0
>finish 2nd massive bong hit and wobble to couch
>vision going black (like when you stand up suddenly)
>fuck
>somehow lose all awareness of reality
>no longer aware of the existence of anything, like I'm dead or something
>beginning to slowly realize/remember that there is indeed a reality
>but my reality is now a series of rapid flashing cards

Continued soon
Pic I drew a few hrs before I smoked weed
>>
>>29224395
I've done LSD twice in the past two months.

>>29224428
>True, but if you're on the verge of suicide like I was and like some robots here then I'm pretty sure it's a risk worth taking.
That's true. I suppose the darknet route does depend on what country you're in as well.
>>
>>29223611
I got schizophrenia from lsd
>>
>>29224482
gj faggot
>>
>>29223611

I lack the necessary social connections to obtain them.
>>
>>29224439
>twitching a little
>as each card flashes I convulse slightly
>each card has a picture on it
>each picture is a code input, like a 1 or 0 in binary, only there's dozens of code words
>blue
>square
>five
>the cards flash by like frames in a movie, causing a pleasure response in my brain
>I experience the feeling of a weak and uncomfortable orgasm once one string of code reaches it's end
>another string begins
>reach the end again, this time the feeling is stronger
>realize the code is mistakenly looping
>my primordial brain that codes for pleasure in order to incite me to reproduce is glitching out
>suddenly able to have own thoughts again alongside this slideshow from hell
>begin freaking out
>>
>>29224513
>believe that my body will remain comatose while my conscious brain is trapped in this eternity of loops
>or that my animal instincts will kick in and my body will continue to live life on autopilot as a paranoid schizophrenic while my real consciousness remains trapped
(Yes I know that's not how schizophrenia works at all)
>fuckkkkkk
>consider somehow regaining control of my body and killing myself
>realize that when i die and am no longer able to observe the flow of time, my consciousness will return to this endless cycle of loops
>despair
>panic is causing the flashing to lag
>loops still going, still getting stronger, but now stuttering
>visibly shuddering every 10 seconds irl
>slowly become aware of my friends back in reality
>book of Mormon soundtrack playing for some reason
>sounds awful when my brain is lagging, like the time signature is changing every measure
>feeling very overwhelmed by the presence of sound
>friends see me shuddering and worrying over me, not freaking out quite as much as I am
>ask me how I'm doing
"I'm having a standing seizure"
>sitting down

anyone want me to keep going?
>>
>>29224580
Continue, I can tell mine too if you want
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x960
>>29224856
aight cool! And yeah I'd love to hear your bad trip story!
>>29224580
>mind's eye zooms out and I see that the frames are part of a stream of film
>the stream forms into a tunnel and I shoot down it
>the code is forming a huge array of patterns
>as I keep zooming out, I realize that everything is made of patterns
>the universe is patterns
>DOGS are patterns
>tangibly feel the basis of everything I know falling apart, like my whole life is a lie
>devastated by this 100% true and infallible epiphany
>shaken to the core
>I am unable to dwell too long on this as I am shot down the psychedelic tunnel of images
>each has a meaning in life
>see patterns, images of nature, trees, explosions, and half-soggy crackers
Pic related, crude drawing of half-soggy cracker
>>
>>29224580
go on. and yeah, it's a good idea to go easy with weed while tripping. It can be great but it can also turn bad very quickly
>>
>>29224439
>7 hours in decide to smoke weed

this is exactly where you fucked up.
>>
>>29224901
You sound kinda stupid in the mind-sense.

If you didn't do your research beforehand to know that it is very common for people about to have a bad trip to think they will be stuck in there for eternity, which ignites a bad trip you are simply stupid. Since you would also have known that that thought can be extremely easily prevented by assuring yourself you are tripping and it will pass.

This goes out to everyone ITT thinking about trying LSD, too. Do your research. Know the triggers for bad trips that people have experienced. Most of them are so easily dealt with it's simply stupid not to read about them before you try LSD.

Did 500ug my first time tripping, while alone in the forest. Had a fantastic trip, thanks to the fact that I had, indeed, done my research. Otherwise I would've died.
>>
>>29224910
What's wrong with that? I've done it before and it only reignites the trip so nicely and augments visuals wonderfully.
>>
>>29224904
>>29224910
Yeah I realize that now heh. I read online that you should wait past the peak, which I definitely did, but at the time I wasn't aware you should probably avoid weed the whole time if it's your first trip and you're unaccustomed to weed
>>29224901
>suddenly realize how classically psychedelic of a trip I'm having
>immense repulsion
>begin seeing stoners and skater dudes in the patterns
>Shaggy's and Ashton Kutcher's faces flash in my imagination
>realize that I am just like them
>I am just like all those piece of shit stoners
>flung into the past
>perfectly remember the immense disdain I held for stoners when I was young
>feel like I failed my family and myself
>hate self
>hate stoners
>hate stoner friends
>hate myself some more
>dwell on personal issues and realize that I really am a beta fucking cuck
>can't even kill myself because the suffering will only continue
>almost start crying
>keep thinking the same circular pattern of angry, hateful thoughts
>can't get out of this pattern for the longest time
>eventually snap out of it
>take melatonin and fall asleep while still hating myself (but not psychotically)

desu it could've been worse but about 2 weeks after I found myself having episodes where I would legitimately believe that my surroundings were completely fake and everyone around me was part of a simulation of sorts

I'm better now though
>>
33% chance of un-fucking your life
33% chance of no long term change at all
33% chance of it fucking you up badly
>>
>>29225085
>desu it could've been worse but about 2 weeks after I found myself having episodes where I would legitimately believe that my surroundings were completely fake and everyone around me was part of a simulation of sorts
I had the same thing, to a degree at least. Not writing up my bad trip 'cause I thought it was on the archive, but apparently it's not. It was a lot less internal and existential than yours, so it probably wouldnt've been as interesting anyways.
>>
>>29225133
What about the other 1%?
>>
File: Busk-YesMaam.jpg (134 KB, 1100x616) Image search: [Google]
Busk-YesMaam.jpg
134 KB, 1100x616
I fucking hate psychadelic users who act like it unlocks some secret of the universe and solves all of life's problems. 90% of people who are involved in the "psychadelic community" are stupid as fuck and create shitty art. There is no special knowledge gained from using psychadelics, if it fixed your life's problems you probably didn't have very serious problems in the first place.

And before some faggot tries to tell me I have to try it to understand it, I've done many drugs, including DMT and several other psychadelics.
>>
>>29225054
I read quite a bit before taking my dose. Once I hit the point where I was aware of my surroundings I was able to remind myself that it was just a trip and it'd be over in a few hours (though I wasn't able to rid myself of the assumption that the afterlife is a series of torturous thought loops). In fact, I think my research sort of fueled my weird delusions of becoming a schizo after taking lsd, since it's known to bring out latent mental illness
>>29225133
3 possible outcomes doesn't mean each has an equal chance lol
>>29225137
awh, shame. I'm really big on reading trip reports, and IMO green text is a really nice medium to read them in
>>
>>29225133
More like
65% chance of no long term effects
20% chance of real improvement
14% chance of fast-forwarding any mental issues which would've been triggered anyway at some point later in life
1% of fucking your shit up just because

Of course this is pure real LSD-25. If your shit got fucked up you probably took some RC's.
>>
>>29225193
we don't talk about that
>>
>>29225193
Ascended into God-like status
>>
>>29225085
>I read online that you should wait past the peak
opinions vary. I like to vape a bit right from the start, adding some nitrous at about 1-1.5 hours in
>>
>Thinks hallucinations will change their life.
>Continue being a fucking Retard
>>
>>29225664
There are other mind-altering effects of every psychedelic drug, LSD especially. But even those don't usually change people's lives.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.