[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone bought from a darknet market before? What was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1452310006671.png (191 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1452310006671.png
191 KB, 500x288
Has anyone bought from a darknet market before? What was the experience like?

How do I not let mommy see what's in the package?
>>
>>29223581
isn't it illegal for your mommy to open your mail?
>>
/r/darknetmarketsnoobs

Reddit is the best source of information for this kind of thing, believe it or not. Vendors regularly post to /r/darknetmarkets to shill their shit. Buy your coins on circle, send them to a wallet in TAILS, then tumble and send to a darknet market wallet. Tumbling is necessary now because Circle will shut down accounts if they detect a large enough amount of 'taint' in your transactions.

What are you looking to buy? I can give you recs for vendors. Gammagoblin is my goto for MDMA and LSD. He's international, but for domestic MDMA and LSD Pelican has been pretty good as of late.

Taint basically means a portion of those coins are 'tainted' as in they are being sent to a known market wallet.
>>
>>29223694
Is Gamma on Alpha Bay? I was looking for LSD. Does he have 1-5 blotters orders?
>>
File: 1401142531187.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1401142531187.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>tfw mommy hands you your pack of #4 heroin
>>
FUCK YOU STOP MAKING MY THREADS 404 AT 5 POSTS
>>
>>29223581
>How do I not let mommy see what's in the package?
>giving them your actual adress
absolute madman
>>
>>29224069
they have their own darknet site, feels safer than ordering off a market too.
>>
>>29225320
Well what's the URL?
>>
>>29223581
that pic is freaking my shit out.
pls make it go.
>>
>>29225407
It's just a Draag learning about its planetary system. What's wrong with the picture?
>>
>>29223581
Bought LSD off Silkroad a couple years ago. I'm pretty sure Silkroad is gone but there's a shit ton of markets like it out there. The stuff they send is usually cleverly disguised, but it depends what you're buying, in my case it was hidden in a laminated coupon thing, but other drugs are harder to disguise so it depends what you're ordering. At worst mommy will discard it as junkmail if she somehow discovers it.

I suggest you look up a guide for the more technical bits, like bitcoin and encryption shit. It's pretty easy really. The stuff itself was good quality, better then that you'd get from a shady dealer. I highly recommend it over traditional ways of getting drugs. Also perfect for robots who are adverse to social interaction like me.
>>
>>29225438
greetings fellow fantastic planet fan. I lost my shit watching time masters while tripping the other day
>>
>>29225359
sorry, haven't got it on this pc. think I found it on grams
>>
I'm guessing it's not wise to order it too your house. So order it too a po box?
>>
Anyone know if a po box will look suspicious?
>>
>tfw I've never had a positive experience with RC's
>excluding 2cb ofc.

fuck RC's don't even talk about them in my presence of you're gunna get dropp'd
>>
too paranoid for dnm stuff after 2012 and demise of sr. especially with all the recent cyber stuff and bitcoin stuff. aren't things a lot more sketchy now?
>>
>>29228376
best dose to imitate mdma roll?
>>
>>29228450
why not just take mdma faggot

it's the best drug out there
>>
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>29228465
where are we supposed to get it if we dont want to use the spooky web?
i have personally been crossing my fingers to come across some real trippy drugs for years now and it never happened..
>>
>>29228519
There is literally no reason to not order from the Darknet. Literally.
Go to alphabay, google idiot proof pgp guide and buy bitcoins. Find a vendor with good ratings and enjoy your cocaine with 98% purity or whatever you want.
>>
>>29225081
How would you actually do it? Empty houses are a real thing?
>>
>>29228765
I would order home because my parents aren't opening my mail. If they would, I would let it be delivered to some mail company to put it in locker. Don't know if that's possible everywhere tho.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.