[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are asexuality and aromanticism real? And no, I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Asexual_flag.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Asexual_flag.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1125
are asexuality and aromanticism real? And no, I don't mean low libido or uninsterest.
>>
>>29223189
asexual is a meme and is called abstinent in the adult world

what is aromantic?
>>
Yep they are both real and original.
>>
>>29223215

A person who does not feel romantic attraction.
But it's not abstinent though, it's not feeling anything at all as they claim.
>>
>>29223189
They are losers who need to lick a woman's asshole. That will fix their problems.
>>
>>29223252
if you don't feel anything sexual it's a physical disorder, not "asexual", or you don't have genitals
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4rdRQtsiTQ
>>
>>29223259

I don't like the taste of my girlfriend's anus. I don't think she wipes well enough.
>>
>>29223491
how old is she 7? literally inexcusable behaviour
>>
>>29223423
These people are full of shit, anon or they're mentally ill.
>>
There must be some real ones, but most of them are just special snowflakes. Like they fucking masturbate but claim to be asexual.
>>
>>29223533

This is why I made this thread, I keep seeing this shit that they masturbate and everything, but they don't like other humans, what's even the point then.
>>
>>29223607
You have never jerked off just to jerk off with no imagination? Just sitting there, listening to the silence and then cumming?
>>
>>29223641

Touching genitals for relief is sexual.
>>
>>29223641
That's the creepiest fucking thing I've ever heardd
>>
>>29223189
The only asexual person I knew was some special tumblr snowflake that stopped calling herself asexual when she got fucked by some dudebro at a party.
So no, it's a meme sexuality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.