[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally all you have to do is fucking stop felling sorry for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: untitled_0043-_5__0005.jpg (20 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
untitled_0043-_5__0005.jpg
20 KB, 448x336
literally all you have to do is fucking stop felling sorry for yuorself and be yourself stop fucking trying to find reaosns for your failure you just need to work hard
>>
>working hard

Why would I want to do that? And I like feeling sorry for myself, it's comfy
>>
oh hey look another thread where op projects his own situation and shortcomings on others in the guise of helping us poor helpless robots out
>>
>literally all you have to do is do 3 conflicting things
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
Were so helpless. what will we do?
>>
File: untitled_0043-_5__0003d.jpg (21 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
untitled_0043-_5__0003d.jpg
21 KB, 448x336
>>29223127
>>29223159
>>29223173
>>29223178
your like 22 fucking time to realize your and adult and you need to take your future into your own hands and shit
>>
this is modern pihlosophy because we live in a world were you fight or die you dont want to die i think so you have to keep fighting its how the streets rule and so its like tht other place
>>
>>29223159
This famashamalamaladingdong

Failed normies love that little confidence boost when they can go onto fourchan dot org slash r9k and assume that everyone else on the board is a bigger loser than they are and give stupid "advice"
>>
>just bee urself: the thread
Fuck you and your shit thread OP
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.