[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Robot gives himself unconditionally to oneitis >Oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>Robot gives himself unconditionally to oneitis
>Oneitis is an ungrateful skank
>After becoming AIDS infested corpse, she gives herself to robot.

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>29223069
even normies have caught on to that but whenever they talk about it some feminist will show up and complain about their problematic treatment of the girl as an object. or something
>>
>>29223069
You shouldn't look at it so negatively. Forrest was a blissfully ignorant character. He was just happy to be a dad. Hell, he might've been optimistic enough to think that Jenny found some kind of peace living with Forrest as she was slowly dying.
>>
File: 1465502125176.jpg (86 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465502125176.jpg
86 KB, 700x525
>>29223069

The movie is actually pretty redpilled. No matter how kindly and generously you treat women, they are still selfish skanks who care only about Chad and getting their hands on your money.
>>
>>29223069
forrest wasn't a robot. he was a selfless hero that was taken advantage of by a whore. Imagine how people would react to this movie if the genders were switched...
>>
BuzzFeed actually has an article titled "9 Reasons Why "Forrest Gump" Is Actually The Worst"
>>
>>29223114
And they'll come back as if nothing has happened and treat you as if they're doing YOU a favor, so long as you're dumb enough to eat it up she'll keep playing the role.

Fuck stacies, hope they all hit the wall and collectively cry about it
>>
File: 1444354039932.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444354039932.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
Meh. Forrest had the mental capacity of a child. Jenny was completely fucked up. Consistently raped by her father, lived a shitty life, on drugs, etc.

Considering this, the events of the movie really didn't bother me too much. They were both incapable of making any good decisions. I don't feel like its fair to blame or make fun of 2 people who are pretty much children.
>>
You now remember Jenny gave Forrest aids which will kill him leaving little Forrest with no parents and either a ward of the state or adopted by lt Dan and raised by a crazy uncaring gook stepmother
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.