[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I'M GETTING OF THE RIDE I DON'T WANNA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: IT ENDS NOW.jpg (3 KB, 164x159) Image search: [Google]
IT ENDS NOW.jpg
3 KB, 164x159
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I'M GETTING OF THE RIDE I DON'T WANNA BE A ROBOT.
>>
>>29223045
Yeah? Thats nice. It will totally work out.
>>
File: Feel.jpg (35 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
35 KB, 550x453
>Planned out my suicide
>Could end this charade at any point with mess
>Only thing stopping me is my cowardice

Someone help
>>
>>29223045
sorry we're stuck on the ride forever robot, but if you some how manage, take me with you if you can
>>
>>29223045
Good luck trying to become normal idiot.
>>
File: 1457322043040.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322043040.png
34 KB, 470x512
>>29223045

You don't get to choose.

You are here forever
>>
File: image_3.jpg (130 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
130 KB, 1520x1080
I hate to break this too you, but Mr. Bones wild ride really has no end.

When you become a robot, You enter an infinite cycle throughout your next life's. You think You're at the exit but in reality you just get back on, you wake up in your new body, and after seeing that white fuzz you twirl around in innocence. Then you realise you're on the ride, and you scream; "I WANT OFF THIS MOTHERFUCKING RIDE". the only way to break the cycle is to reach normie status before wizardry.
>>
>inb4 OP gets v&

or

>inb4 mass shooting
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
I mean, I've been on here for awhile and lead a pretty normal life. I lift weights a lot, have a healthy social life and a qt girlfriend. My question is it out jealousy that most robots hate "normies"? There is a lot of us here don't forget. I come here because I get board of being racist on /pol/ and also because I have depression and find comfort talking with people that can relate. It is really fair that I get crucified for coming here?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.