[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of the god damn no gf threads, let's get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (98 KB, 837x892) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
98 KB, 837x892
I'm tired of the god damn no gf threads, let's get a good old fashioned women are shit thread going. I'm done getting upset over inferior creatures that bleed out of their sacks every month, all they know how to do is take a man's money and sanity.

Just look at Brendan Fraser or Johnny Depp those bitches literally ripped their hearts out and shat all over them. Women are terrible r9k please just don't give into your urges and remember women are evil money grubbing sluts. Plus at least you ain't got no alimony or diseases from some whore who fucked multiple niggers...
>>
File: 1451113200004.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451113200004.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29222939
>johnny depp
>left his wife and kids of years and years to fuck some young 10/10
>a victim

fuck off, he deserves everything he gets. he shouldn't have broke his wifes fucking heart first.
>>
>>29222977

Nice dubs

>implying women have hearts/souls

nice try homo
>>
File: 1464784895637.gif (457 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1464784895637.gif
457 KB, 500x282
>>29222939
It's quite true.

Not that they felt anything before, but do you seriously think some cunt can feel anything "special" for you today when she can hop on Tinder and be drowning in ten thousand thirsty A++++++ cocks?

It's fucking over. You're as disposable to a tampon to the cunts.

2D lyfe
>>
>>29223002
Doesn't change the fact that Johnny Depp doesn't deserve any sympathy. Ripped out his ex wifes heart because she was getting older and shat right over it too.
>>
>>29223039

How about poor Brendan who did nothing wrong? His wife just up and left him and forced him into debt.
>>
>>29223027

not to mention the average hot american girl on facebook/twitter probably has at least 10,000 followers at least have of them dudes jerking off to her selfies.

Even the average looking girl can still get Chad cock or at least bang some filthy nigger with no self respect. There literally is no such thing as love anymore these women literally just go go online and show off their tits and get payed for it. Hooking should just be made legal.
>>
>>29223095
So there are Johnny Depp's ex wife types of girls and there are Brendan types of guys.

Some people are fucking evil, doesn't restrict to gender. They just have different motives by gender.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.