[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does western society hate male losers, but adore female losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: lonely_girl.jpg (149 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
lonely_girl.jpg
149 KB, 425x282
Why does western society hate male losers, but adore female losers? Why is it that if a woman is a loser, western society will blame men for it, and try to shame us into accepting the woman?

But if a man is a loser, he will simply be ridiculed and blamed for everything?
>>
File: 1464498097748.jpg (14 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
1464498097748.jpg
14 KB, 327x327
>>29222921
Reply to first question: Female losers can spread their legs and men will love them for it if they stage it right (i.e, I love you blah blah). Can't really say the same about guys. Females always try to date up so male losers are basically invisible.

Questions 2 and 3: Because you live in a society that is dominated by women via indirect influence. The "Hand that rocks the cradle" really is the hand that rules the world. The reason men are shunned as losers is because the resources you could spend helping a man could be spent subsidizing the risks of women take, be it fucking chads or be it failing miserably at business.
>>
>>29223050
the risks women take* sorry, exhausted
>>
>>29222921

Because men are expected to be dominant, and women are expected to be submissive. When a male is a loser, they're going against their role, while a female loser is still fulfilling theirs.
>>
>>29222921

We adore attractive people is that simple
>>
>>29222921
The question is, what do you intend to do about it?
I decided life is supposed to be inherently unfair and it no longer surprises me when people have advantages over me. There is no balance or karmic retribution.
Any allusion otherwise is insipid millenial expectations.

So really the only reasonable course of action is to carry on as if all were right in the world. We many have been successfully divided and conquered. We can do nothing but accept our bridles and yokes.

Oh. And bitch and whine.
But the latter isn't productive.
>>
>>29223101

But if women want to be "equal", then shouldn't such expectations be tossed aside? This seems like women wanting all the power and no responsibility. Wanting all the benefits of being men AND women while none of the downsides of being a man.
>>
>>29222921
pussy

say it with me: original for president
>>
>>29223101
but women who aren't fulfilling their role also end up winning.
>>
>>29222921
When did this ever happen??
>>
>>29223050
sounds about right, just what drive me crazy is no one recognizes and or cares about this, guess I just can't stand double standards
>>
Women losers are considered cute, and men are blamed for their issues
Men losers are considered gross and failures. Unlike women they should be big, mean, and can solve every problem with a wrench and screwdriver in hand

Seems like people think all guy losers just don't fit what a man should be. So they are shitted on more then women losers. While no one has expectations for women, so no one judges them as hard.

Example. People make fun of the guy in The 40 Year Old Virgin, but want to hug the girl from that Awkward tv show. It's even shown in the media.
>>
I'm a female loser and I've never been accepted by anyone that didn't just want to fuck me. Outcast + bullied. Maybe for attractive "losers".
>>
>>29223205

It happens all the time, femanon.
>>
>be in highschool
>am a quiet loner type
>notice a female quiet loner type
>wonder if they experience the same struggles as me
>notice them in the courtyard after class
>they're with a female friend or two and their boyfriend
>roll my eyes
>>
>>29223214
Nah, more people care than you think (see: MRAs, Carnell Smith, etc). The problem is getting enough people to care about these kinds of issues. Especially with bigger things going down across the world.
>>
>>29223174
>But if women want to be "equal", then shouldn't such expectations be tossed aside?

Yes, absolutely. Even more than this comment needs to be original.
>>
File: get out.png (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
159 KB, 500x500
>>29223245
say it with me
>>>29223227 IS A GUY
>>
>>29223227
You're probably fat.
Just stop being gross and watch as chads flock to your pussy.
>>
>>29222921
>white female loser
fix it for ya OP
>>
>>29223298
I'm not fat, I'm the worst kind. Just below average and skinny. Of course average guys still want to fuck, but I get no sympathy for being a female loser. What kind of sympathy am I supposed to be getting?
>>
>>29223205
fat acceptance only applies to fat women, fat men get made fun of and no one sees a problem with that.
that's one example.
>>
>>29223332
None! :^)
Why isn't this original
>>
Because western society hates the concept of masculinity. It is addicted to it and thrives off it, hence why Chad is still protected, but at the same time it fears and loathes it.
As an undesirable beta, you personify that fear. Because you have the power of masculinity, the power that built mankind, but society doesn't want you to use it. It only wants Chad to use it, and only as a slave to women.
>>
>>29223332
how are you a female loser? what do you consider a loser? you're a "nerdy gamer gurl that loves reading and has soshall anxiousty" ?
>>
>>29222921
Female losers aren't adored, they're just practice girls.
>>
What do you mean by female loser and male loser?

Do you mean an antisocial girl who ends up dying alone?
>>
>>29223469

I'm OP and this is false. They are adored. And oh fuck, if you reject one of them, people will think you are literally Hitler or something like that.
>>
>>29223174
Please do tell me how women can be equal to men. I'll be over here with my brain differences, muscle structure differences, hormone differences, bone structure differences and a shit load of other stuff.

Stop being a cuck. Women are inferior to men because baby incubation needs a stable platform, men do not need to be as stable so nature can experiment more and still be successful which leads to a superior male human to female one over time.
>>
>>29223227
>that didnt just want to fuck me
god why do femanons always pull this shit. do you not realize how fucked up it is that you can even make that concession? guys are just totally screwed

I remember seeing some stupid airheaded bitch say that forever alone wasnt about literally being forever alone but was about not having good choices. I mean fuck off, unbelievable how you cunts can try to redefine things with a totally straight face and see nothing wrong with it. Stop trying to be a part of the misery and just enjoy your free ride in life
>>
>>29223505

It was an ironic comment. My point was that if women are clearly inferior (and they ARE), then why does western society allow them to be "equal" to us? They enjoy feminism and gynocentric chivalrous privilege. This makes it vastly unfair for normal men - we have to compete with Chad AND the spoiled female population.

Yeah, life isn't fair, but I see no reason why we should accept this status quo. I see no reason to give women "equal" status to me, since by doing that, women already enjoyed chivalry, and thus, women are elevated to a superior state above us.
>>
>>29223332
For one "those guys that just want to fuck" will even talk to you. No one wants to talk to a guy loser, online or offline.
I bet if you made a dating profile your inbox would be filled within a few days. Hell, even posting your skype on the normie central /soc/ could get you a bunch of orbiters.

Personally, if I was a female I'd abuse the way I'd get attention. I would never meet a guy or even try to date them. Just keep talking and playing vidya with them. Never getting too close to them..
I always wanted friends so it would be perfect for me, but you can't get far if your a male loser. So that will remain a dream for me.
>>
>>29223551
Stop expecting women to take responsibility for themselves. The actual forever alone women are utter cunts feminists throwing shit fits at everyone.

>>29223588
Western society is terminally ill mate. Women have shit tested it until it's a hollow shell of it's self. There is no fixing it, there is only collapse and then men taking control again by force and rebuilding.
>>
>>29223493
It's because you're beta. Alphas can pump and dump just fine, but you are expected to be the devoted good boy janitor who cleans up the mess she made of her life afterwards.
>>
>>29223632

But I'm not going to do that. I assume Chad can get away with it because he's... Chad. The rest of us have to hear the "MAN UP" crap. I don't like it how the Internet complains how guys can't handle rejection, yet I've had women fucking harass me because I rejected them before.
>>
>>29223416
I don't have any friends and was bullied quite harshly through my entire childhood. Have very childish hobbies and barely talk anymore. I'm a loser.

>>29223551
I don't care about sex. I'm a virgin and I don't care about it at all. That's all they want from me.

>>29223597
They only talk to you with one purpose, to fuck you. I don't want to fuck anyone. I don't want to string anyone along, it's dishonest. If the only pretense for being friends with someone is they want to fuck you and don't care about much else, i'm better off alone.

I'm content being alone. But I've never gotten sympathy from anyone and am constantly made fun of/bullied. I'm a loser.
>>
>>29223227
What a load of shit, you are a Chad chasing roastie bitch, who refuses to acknowledge your male incel looksmatch. Fucking cunt, roasties like you with your "Forever Alone" meme are worse than stacies.
>>
>>29223881
kek, the fucking male incel types bullied me too.
>>
Because in the past it was up to the man to hunt and kill and protect and build a home etc etc etc. A woman only needed to be able to bare children and raise them / keep them alive; that was basically it. That was historically their primary function.

Male losers existed in smaller numbers (read: if you werent born into some noble money) because if you were a NEET loser you would likely be dead pretty quickly.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29222921
Nobody adores female losers.. These dumb bitches get pregnant on purpose and collect child support and government checks.

My sister is a prime example. Loser didnt complete highschool, got pregnant at 19 and hasnt worked more than a month at a job in her whole life. She lives off donating plasma and lives in some nigger filled apartment building.

It does make me wonder though... if she didnt have a kid, would she be able to live in some cheap ass $40/month apartment.
>>
>>29222921
that's just the way she goes, son... that's just the way she goes.
>>
>>29223711
Who says you would be stringing them along? Look for friends and make it apparent that you are. At the first sign of them trying to get into your pants you warn them, and if they continue you leave them.
I had to do it with a bi guy before, it's not that hard (although I'm not gay so it was pretty easy to shut him down).
>>
>>29223973
What do you call it when you give someone everything for making bad decisions in life? If they weren't adored they would be turning tricks.
>>
In addition to the thread
The Vagina has raw value.
A loser male has no value in society eyes
A loser female has a vagina.
>>
File: old-man-face.jpg (235 KB, 964x1457) Image search: [Google]
old-man-face.jpg
235 KB, 964x1457
>>29224032
Yeah I get it, but they're still looked down upon by everyone for being a fucking loser. Imagine living off of $200 a month donating plasma. God damn I wish she would pull her head out of her ass and just do something.

Although it makes me think about attractive women who can just pump out kids and marry a successful chad and do nothing but sit at home and put their kids in front of the TV or have them raised by Juanita.

Man, this reality or universe is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1438411772821.png (188 KB, 378x397) Image search: [Google]
1438411772821.png
188 KB, 378x397
>>29224149
>Imagine living off of $200 a month donating plasma
How do i get in on that? Its a fourth of what I am currently get after slaving.
>>
>>29222921
Men are expected to be competent and fix whatever problems then have. Women are not.
>>
File: r4d015219_606c_642x462.jpg (119 KB, 642x462) Image search: [Google]
r4d015219_606c_642x462.jpg
119 KB, 642x462
>>29224208
Google "donating plasma"
Stand in line with the niggers and get a needle jabbed in your arm. Would not recommend.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.