[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the 1930's in Germany and you're Hitler.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1453871034411.jpg (97 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1453871034411.jpg
97 KB, 500x650
It's the 1930's in Germany and you're Hitler. You have any race to blame for their problems and can basically exterminate an entire race.

Which race do you kill off?
>>
>>29222802
white people, easy. we have had it too good for too long.

>inb4 hitler was white.
>>
Finish off Africa once and for all
>>
>completely wipe the middle east off the face of the earth
>unfettered access to oil and saves us from islamic terrorism in the future
>>
>>29222833
>cuck detected

i would eliminate the jews, because fuck the jews
>>
>>29222802
Muslims solve a lot of fucking problems today
>>
The Irish. because they're fukin Irish
>>
I'd nuke Japan early so we get over the moe era before 2016
>>
>>29222802
Europe hated the jews so much at that time, literally any replacement for Hitler would also enact some sort of holocaust. Hitler did not just pick a race he did not like and get rid of them, he had the full willing help of a large amount of people, and general hatred from millions.
That said, Jews.
>>
>>29222802
The jews. Hitler was right
>>
Does /r9k/ count as a race?
>>
Goddamn I hate the jews especially since they encourage black people to be niggers.

It's a shame we didn't get rid off the jews completely
>>
>>29222950
You're total trash, moe is divine and anyone who says otherwise should viper themselves.
>>
>>29222953
>Europe hated the jews so much at that time, literally any replacement for Hitler would also enact some sort of holocaust. Hitler did not just pick a race he did not like and get rid of them, he had the full willing help of a large amount of people, and general hatred from millions.
So basically the same as Trump supporters today.
>>
>>29223103
So you want to live in a non white/asian country?
>>
>blaming society problems on da juice
A pathetic way of shifting responsability for your own failures.
>>
>>29223103
trump supporters aren't bold enough for war. Just look at how the protesters have overpowered them
>>
Only one race tried to take over Germany with a communist revolution and made them lose WW1.
>>
>>29222802
Gypsies. Definitely gypsies.
>>
>>29223249
Protesters didn't do shit anywhere but SoCal and NM where they heavily outnumber whites. They didn't even try that shit in Texas
>>
>>29223249
The protesters haven't overpowered Trump supporters, we're just big enough to let them protest instead of inciting riots at other candidates' rallies.
>>
>>29223264
The Spartacists were able to pull off their attempted revolution because Germany's war effort was already on the verge of collapse.

Anyway, I'd blame the British.

The British have been a blight on Europe and the rest of the world for far too long.
>>
>>29223317
there was violence at the richmond rally and violence at the pittsburgh rally
>>
>>29222802
The middle east. There is literally nothing good about middle eastern people. Literally. If I could kill them without consequence, I would do it with a tuning fork and envelope one by one if I had to.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Normies, they're not a human race but anyway, fuck normies
>>
>>29222802
I'd still pick die Juden of course, familie.

After that, I wouldn't exterminate a race, but a religion. The mudslimes.
>>
>>29223363
I remember some Blacks got beat up in St.Louis, don't recall Richmond or even know where that is. Don't recall Pittsburgh.
My point is they only attack in high minority areas. Strong whites are right wing including cops and military. Liberal whites are weak and pathetic so it would pretty much be a race war.
>>
>>29222802
Arabs.

Arabs vs Jews reloaded: wrath of muhammad pbuh redux is getting old. And while da j00s are basically responsible for cultural marxism and the collapse of the west, atleast they don't throw faggots off of minarets or invade and occupy Europe with militant migrants.

I'm sorry Sean but it needs to be done.

>>29223338
Come the fuck at me homeslice back to back sea world champs ain't nothing to fuck with rule britannia
>>
>>29223460
richmond is in virginia and that happened like yesterday. Pittsburgh was today
These riots happen everywhere except the small towns like redding, CA.
>>
>>29223468
>introduce liberalism to the world
>introduce capitalism to the world
>kickstart the industrial revolution that has basically destroyed the planet
>spearhead the crushing of Fascism

Not to mention that time you massacred a couple hundred Danish civilians for shits and giggles.

You people suck.
>>
>>29223513
I haven't paid attention in a while since he was confirmed. Just looked it up and it was nothing, did you see what happened at Euro? That was real racial violence
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>29222897
>>29222959
>>29223008
What is it with neckbeards and whining about jews?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.