[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly a travesty How can we allow this to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160611_223236.jpg (151 KB, 960x1131) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_223236.jpg
151 KB, 960x1131
Truly a travesty
How can we allow this to happen?
>>
>>29222768
Are there any women who actually feel bad about the pedestal they're put on or do they all buy the victimhood meme and not even notice shit like this?
>>
>>29222790
They don't notice it.
>>
>>29222768
Did you know one in two people are women???

I'm not a woman.

>.....
>>
>>29222768

So that means 3 in 4 homeless people are men.

Also why do they like this 1 in every 4 statistic so much?

>1/4 women are raped on college campuses
>1/4 homeless people are women
>>
check the catalog summerfag
>>
>>29222835
It's like their own 6 mil.
>>
The point of this statistic is to point out that women are sometimes homeless too. When most people think of homeless people they think of men
>>
>>29222864
because most of the time it's a man

>tfw homeless girl is not really homeless because she bounces from cock to cock for a place to stay
>>
It's unacceptable. We need to get more women out onto the streets to fill these gender quotas.
>>
>>29222864

No, they don't. I see homeless women all the time.
>>
>>29222909
third world-kun?
>>
>>29222940

Live in the USA. Plenty of homeless women around here. Of course there's more men than women, but its not as if no one knows about the women.
>>
>>29222940
Have you been to the downtown of a city before?
>>
>>29223032
>>29223010

the only legit "homeless" women ive ever seen did heavy drugs and even they had places to sleep because people sleep with crackheads in the city

one exceptiob i seen a couple (man-woman) that were both pushing carts in skyrim prisoner garbs
>>
File: feelsgood.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>29222835
Negative news sells more than positive news.
Which sounds more dramatic? "1/4 women are raped" or "3/4 women are not raped"
>>
>>29223102
>skyrim prisoner garbs

top fucking kek
>>
>>29223102
You certainly saw too much of life.
>>
>>29222835
>implying there are only 2 genders
grow up
>>
>>29223102
I've known quite a few when I was homeless. My favorite was "Rollie Lady". She made enough for pads and shit by getting the giant bags of loose tobacco, and when the shelter let everyone go outside at night to smoke she'd roll ten cent rolled cigarettes for anyone who had the cash.
>>
las vegas here
i see quite a few homeless women, but definitely more men
>>
>>29222835
Actually the new meme is 1/3 women are raped on college campuses
t. College student
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (90 KB, 337x507) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
90 KB, 337x507
>>29223389
Is this the study were "uncomfortable glances" and cat calling considered rape?
>>
>>29223381
>few homeless women

That's fucking awful, I wish I could house them all and feed them eggs.
>>
>>29223528
YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE EGGS
>>
>>29222790
You are aware you guys are basically sjws with this shit right? Replace woman with whitey and you sound like a butthurt nig
>>
>>29223342
my deepest apologies, xir
>>
>>29223486
Man I don't know. Either way I know its bullshit
I've steadily seen their meme figures go up and up just as I've seen new letters get attached to LGBTQIAXYZ++ every year
When I started school it was 1 in 5 were raped and it was just LGBT. Makes me wonder when this shit will end
>>
>>29223573
>all statements with the same structure are equally true
ok retard
>>
>>29223604
Just compare income across races and you'll see white people are much better off than brown people.
>>
>>29222864

MAYBE BECAUSE 75% OF THE TIME IT IS ANON
>>
>>29223654
yes. that doesn't imply what you think it does, dumb normie
>>
File: marshallapplewhite.jpg (73 KB, 396x300) Image search: [Google]
marshallapplewhite.jpg
73 KB, 396x300
>Trying to get people to care about the homeless by saying some of them are women.
>>
>>29223381
Live in Henderson, moving to Vegas

W-wanna be friends?
>>
>1 in 4 women are homeless
>yet they have more than double the homeless shelters and support systems than men do

this shit just keeps getting funnier
>>
>>29225208
Women with no marketable skills to society still have inherent value. They can birth children, which can potentially have value.

Men have no inherent value if you can't provide. You might as well kill yourself for being so useless.
>>
>>29226525
You say that like it's news. Most of /r9k/ understands this one some level, they just don't delve into the actual biological nature of it and think that it's societies fault.

I didn't say it was a bad thing women have more homeless shelters than men. I just find it incredibly interesting to see so much evidence of women holding a higher inherent biological value while everyone is constantly screaming about trying to achieve objective equality.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.