[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It finally happened - a girl is interested in me. She actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe2.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Pepe2.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
It finally happened - a girl is interested in me. She actually texts me first.

She's smart, conservative, and appears to be loyal...

But she is overweight. Not obese. Not curvy. Simply fat/overweight. And I am /fit/.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I enjoy talking to her, and she's pleasant to be around. We are going on a second date next week.

I am conflicted.
>>
>>29222657
does she have big tits
>>
>>29222698

Kind of. Her tits are adequate.
>>
>>29222657
Is the problem that you're not attracted to her, or that you're afraid of what your friends/family will think?
>>
>>29222657
I wouldn't. If you fuck beneath your weight class, especially for your first time, you will regret it. It will mark you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29222723

> or that you're afraid of what your friends/family will think?

This senpai
>>
>>29222713
do you care if she is fat?
is she attractive?
>>
>>29222753

Yes, I care. And she's somewhat attractive.
>>
>>29222657
If the weight bothers you, just part on good terms. It's shitty to dump someone because they are fat, shitty to be in a relationship with them if it's a big issue. You'll perpetually wonder if you could be doing better.
>>
>>29222742
Would you actually let a girl like this slip through your fingers just because you're afraid of what people will think?
>>
>>29222774
does she have a cute voice?
>>
>>29222799
This holy shit OP if you actually find her attractive then what the fuck are you waiting for holy crap OP you have a chance of fucking making it that never happens to us and you're going to let it slip because you're worried what a bunch of fucking normies will think of you god damn it OP how about I slap your shit
>>
>>29222657
Is it that you really like talking to her over the phone but when you see her you kind of regret talking to her?
>>
You gotta have the courage to admit to yourself that she is not what you want in a relationship and move on.
>>
>>29222657
Don't do it buddy, fat girls are scum.
>>
>>29222657
OP you've been on one date with a girl that likes you. It's totally fine if you want to back out of this.
>>
Whoah whoah wait I am >>29222852 poster and I arrogantly posted without reading >>29222742
and now I am going to slap your shit OP you insecure fuck damn you shit come on get it together fuck
>>
File: 123432545654649.jpg (14 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
123432545654649.jpg
14 KB, 500x318
>>29222657
>smart
doesnt know how to be healthy
>conservative
nah, she's just fat and pathetic
>loyal
more like desperate

dont ever fuck with a fat bitch.
>>
Get her to be your gf and make her lose weight
>>
>>29222657
Post her body org
>>
>>29222934
^^^^^this

fucking bot desu
>>
>>29222742
>>29222799
>>29222842

I was dating a guy for awhile who didn't want to bring me around his friends or family because I was overweight.
He found me attractive, he loved having sex with me, and we were happy.
I finished college and I work in law enforcement, so I'm not some welfare sit on your ass all day queen.
He ended up leaving me for a girl who was dim as a rock but had the body of a model because he wouldn't have to hide her from his social circle
He still sends me emails of regret over 3 years later.

Just do it OP
>>
File: Wojak1.jpg (10 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
Wojak1.jpg
10 KB, 225x249
Thanks for advice guys, have a good Sunday

I'm out
>>
i feel your pain anon. im a 6'4 fit guy dating a 5'3 chubby/fat girl. it took me a year to show her to my family LOL shes a great fuck and she knows im out of her league so she tries extra hard and i could pretty much get away with anything probably even cheating. just remember anon do you want a fat wife? and what will your kids look like?
>>
Make her /fit/ too.

Date her, don't be too overbearing with it at first, but steadily transform her into a /fit/ goddess.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.