[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have a Youtube channel >record an hour and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1461102401045.jpg (103 KB, 599x756) Image search: [Google]
1461102401045.jpg
103 KB, 599x756
>tfw have a Youtube channel
>record an hour and a half of video game footage for it
>check footage afterwards
>all looks awful as the framerate is literally 2-3 fps despite the game running at 60 and me recording in 30
>now have to play through the entire game again up to that point to rerecord all of it
>tfw wasted my entire night doing this
What an awful feel
I even paused the recording and checked halfway through to make sure things were recording right. I skipped to a random point in the video and for some reason it actually looked fine for the few seconds I watched, so I just kept recording. It was good footage, too.
>>
>>29222572
This happened to me when I was 16
Just quit u won't regret it
>>
>>29222703
I enjoy doing it, I just wish my shitty computer didn't rape me in my angus.
>>
File: selfhelp.jpg (27 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
selfhelp.jpg
27 KB, 647x451
Ayy look another commentary channel/gaming channel. Like we don't have enough of those right?
>>
>>29222785
Eh I don't care man I enjoy doing it.
>>
If you don't enjoy the game or the recording process why do it? Make a vlog or something and talk about robotshit, I'd rather watch that than another video game channel
>>
>>29222826
I love love love the game, and the recording process, and the editing process. I just feel like shit because I wasted my entire night, and lost good stuff.
>>
>>29222869
What game and what's your channel? I want to see
>>
>>29223141
I'm sorry but I'd rather not give it out because I don't want to seem like a shill. I just made this thread to express my bad feels, sorry man.
>>
Are you using Fraps anon? I've had good experience with fraps. You'll need a large HHD/SSD, but it'll be worth it, uncompressed smooth beautiful
>>
You should get a capture card.
>>29223181
i wanna see it as well. there are no shills on 4chan, that's a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>29223218
I've been using OBS Studio. Considering switching to something a bit more reliable after this, although I think something just went wrong with my computers CPU honestly. Thank you for the recommendation.
>>29223238
I don't want to seem like a slimy dude who made the thread just as a covert way of handing out his channel so I feel like I shouldn't.
>>
Oh fucking boo hoo. Jesus Christ grow up dude.
>>
I did an entire play through of a SNES game and deleted it after a few days because it got no views. Then a popular LP channel did a half-assed one off of it where they didn't beat a single level and it gets thousands of views in less than a day. No one cares unless you're doing Minecrap or some other trendy FOTM.
>>
>>29223347
You would be upset too if you wasted your entire night working on something that didn't turn out at all.
>>
>>29223369
I'm really sorry to hear that anon, that sucks ass.
That said I have a following of about a hundred people and I'm happy with that, I enjoy doing it. Recognition and money are not the goals really.
>>
>>29223375
Try a life time
>>
>>29223396
Well I'm sorry if that's how things turned out for you, I hope things get better.
>>
>>29223375
I don't give a shit about your gay ass little gaming channel. I got problems of my own nigga. GROWN UP SHIT.
>>
>>29223396
You okay anon?
There are still things you can do to work toward a goal.
My advice? Devote yourself to science.
Advance a field. Geology, Anthropology, Biology, Astronomy, whatever man.
Read up. Go kick ass at uni. Study something that interests you. Advance the field, maybe have something named after you.

it's never too late anon. Even if you're blind, there is still audio books and I'm sure you can advance science.

Goodspeed, and good luck.
>>
>>29223521
Well I hope that your problems sort themselves out or that you can deal with them effectively, and that things work out for you.
>>29223529
Nice of you to give advice anon.

Well I'm going to try and record all of it again now, no use in putting it off. I hope you all have a good night.
>>
>>29223181
It isn't shilling if we're asking you for it m8
>>
>>29222825
That's because literally anyone who has money for expensive ass gaymer computers can do it.
>>
>>29223396
You recorded a life time of gaming and the fps came out wrong??? Must take a lot of HD space, damn.
>>
>>29223521
I see, big boy problems. Girls? Hemorrhoids?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.